Author Topic: What would happen if Jay and Ronnie trained together?  (Read 2999 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
What would happen if Jay and Ronnie trained together?
« on: February 24, 2007, 10:04:52 AM »
Would Jay's back improve? Or would be buried under a pile of weights trying to keep up with Ronnie. Or would he be pissed off and take Ronnie to the brink of exhaustion?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: What would happen if Jay and Ronnie trained together?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 10:06:44 AM »
Would Jay's back improve? Or would be buried under a pile of weights trying to keep up with Ronnie. Or would he be pissed off and take Ronnie to the brink of exhaustion?
hahahaha, yeah right, Jay's back is better than Ronnie's now, let me guess, you're black, right?

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 10:12:34 AM »
hahahaha, yeah right, Jay's back is better than Ronnie's now, let me guess, you're black, right?
you're an idiot

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 10:14:59 AM »
they would have to change the poundages alot. Ronnie lifts heavy as fu-k. Jay aint doin no 55 plate leg press. 2 totally different styles. Would be cool to see though
-

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 10:16:02 AM »
So much dense muscle that close together would create a gravitational well so deep that even light could not escape from it - thus spoiling Kevin Horton's "When Olympians Collide!" photoshoot for Flex magazine.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 10:32:53 AM »

Jay 's back better? Only if you think wrinkles in the lowere back account for being "better".

It would be interesting to see how each one trains with the other. How they would have to either adjusts their style of training or would one be more dominate.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 10:50:24 AM »
i bet robert the bruce would be in masterbatory heaven
F

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 10:52:06 AM »
The post-workout trip to costco would be fabulous.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 10:57:37 AM »
Ronnie in his prime had a great back..... but it looks like shit now

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 12:49:00 PM »
I guess it would look something like this if they trained together...

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 12:51:00 PM »
Flex Magazine title: Ebony and Ivory mountains of Muscle! ;D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 12:51:47 PM »

No prizes for guessing which one's Ron, right?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 12:52:47 PM »

No prizes for guessing which one's Ron, right?

I'm not going there. I was just implying that they are both huge guys. ;)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 12:54:17 PM »
you're an idiot

wether he' an idiot or not, he's right in this case.
nasser=piece of shit

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 12:56:34 PM »
I personally think Jay and Ronnie don't hate each other. They really need each other as competition as Arnold needed Louie back in the day.  Makes things interesting...

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 12:56:50 PM »
I'm not going there. I was just implying that they are both huge guys. ;)

If that's the story you want to stick with.  :)

"LIGHT WEIGHT, BABAAAAY!!!..."

body88

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 01:07:35 PM »
Jay 's back better? Only if you think wrinkles in the lowere back account for being "better".

It would be interesting to see how each one trains with the other. How they would have to either adjusts their style of training or would one be more dominate.

Jays back was better then Ronnies at the olympia this year. Pretty much everyone who was there said the same. That was "the big story" of the night. People where shocked Ronnie lost to jay on his signature poses. On that particular night Jay was better.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 01:24:16 PM »

hahahahaha, you black guys crack me up, you guys feed off the MYTH that black guys genetics are wayyyy better than whites, you'll never be able to accept the truth that Jay is simply bigger and better than your boy Ronnie.

body88

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 01:27:26 PM »
Look at the quads. Ronnie has no detail in his quads and zero stirations. Jay has much better detail and much better calves. Much better sweep, shape, with stirations all over. When they turned around Jay was better to. These are the two best comparison shots. The lighting is the same, and they are both in the poses. The only thing Ronnie has on jay is chest detail.

When they turn around, Jay's back was thicker, wider, and more detailed. Cutler had bigger traps, and wider lats. Jay had better ham seperation, better calves, better condition and was thicker. Cutler had bigger and more detailed shoulders, along with better triceps, and forearms. Jay beat Ronnie that night. I have qoutes from Ray, Dugdale, Sarvec, Health and Ron (all who where there) saying the same. Just accept it, Ronnie was not as good on that particular night.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 01:46:58 PM »
hahahahaha, you black guys crack me up, you guys feed off the MYTH that black guys genetics are wayyyy better than whites, you'll never be able to accept the truth that Jay is simply bigger and better than your boy Ronnie.

I imagine that one thing that blacks console themselves with for having to live under the thumb of our bigotry is the consolation - "God-given" if you like - that they are physically superior specimens to us. So seeing the Mr. O title taken away from a black man - one on the cusp of his greatest achievement! - and given to a white guy who, even if he was a bit better that night, is not a particularly inspiring champion even to his fans, must have stung.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 02:25:13 PM »
i bet ronnie could out train jay... He seems stronger mentally. Jay would never go to outback and mow down chicken, steak, french fries ,potatoes, and bean. No f-ing way. Ronnie dont fuck w/ ezikeil bread and cell tech
-

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 02:51:44 PM »
i bet ronnie could out train jay... He seems stronger mentally. Jay would never go to outback and mow down chicken, steak, french fries ,potatoes, and bean. No f-ing way. Ronnie dont fuck w/ ezikeil bread and cell tech

Look, there isn't room for reasonable disagreement here. Jay's the beefiest offensive linebacker at a second-rate football college. Ronnie is practically John Henry, the steel-driving man.

That said, I don't know how much Ronnie's memories of his former strength will comfort him as he enters his 60s broken and crippled.

Jay is trying to be a "smart bodybuilder" - according to his DVD "Jay Cutler: New, Improved, and Beyond". He's not going to end up an old cripple. He's going to take his bodybuilding earnings and invest them to become a major shareholder in a limited partnership developing affordable tract housing in the outlying suburbs of Las Vegas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 02:54:04 PM »
Jay is trying to be a "smart bodybuilder" - according to his DVD "Jay Cutler: New, Improved, and Beyond". He's not going to end up an old cripple. He's going to take his bodybuilding earnings and invest them to become a major shareholder in a limited partnership developing affordable tract housing in the outlying suburbs of Las Vegas.

RE market is gonna collapse in less than 18 months, soon as the fed takes head out of sand and moves rates.  NV is gonna run out of water.  Jay was supposed to win the O in 2001 and have a 3 year reign before reitring by 30.  The best laid plans of mice and men..

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 03:09:44 PM »
RE market is gonna collapse in less than 18 months, soon as the fed takes head out of sand and moves rates.  NV is gonna run out of water.  Jay was supposed to win the O in 2001 and have a 3 year reign before reitring by 30.  The best laid plans of mice and men..

I'm willing to bet Jay's got alternative interests. He's buying a place in CA now...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 10:24:08 PM »
Look at the quads. Ronnie has no detail in his quads and zero stirations. Jay has much better detail and much better calves. Much better sweep, shape, with stirations all over. When they turned around Jay was better to. These are the two best comparison shots. The lighting is the same, and they are both in the poses. The only thing Ronnie has on jay is chest detail.

When they turn around, Jay's back was thicker, wider, and more detailed. Cutler had bigger traps, and wider lats. Jay had better ham seperation, better calves, better condition and was thicker. Cutler had bigger and more detailed shoulders, along with better triceps, and forearms. Jay beat Ronnie that night. I have qoutes from Ray, Dugdale, Sarvec, Health and Ron (all who where there) saying the same. Just accept it, Ronnie was not as good on that particular night.
absolutely correct....jay was definetly better than connie coleman that night..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD