Author Topic: is joel stubbs gettign rippe doff?  (Read 5887 times)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Re: is joel stubbs gettign rippe doff?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2007, 11:01:14 AM »
that was a well thought out and presented post by milos.  i figure if that dude actually does bring up his legs like he says he wants to, then a lot of people have a lot to worry about. 
id like to add that i dont think he should place any higher than he has been.  why should they reward a semi complete physique????
F

ThePassion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2007, 11:15:02 AM »
Good luck Milos. Even with decent quads he's going to do some major damage.

How do u plan to bring up that outer sweep. That seems like a much harder portion of the quad to bring up than the VMO

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2007, 12:10:12 PM »
i dont think you realise that he actually tore both quads severely. Look at Federovs chest and then understand why his legs are that way
Scouser on Tour

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2007, 12:24:31 PM »
the thing is is that although his imbalance is too great to win, i still dont think that one weak part (quads) should sink an entire physique. i mean look at RONNIE, for years he blatantly flaunted the biggest, most physique-distorting gut of all, but the rest of him was so good it never held him down. i think the same should go for joel stubbs

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2007, 12:39:36 PM »
Let me say this much:
Joel was known for his back and everyone just keep saying Joel is all back...somehow not seeing that his entire upper body is nothing short of SPECTACULAR.
Delts and chest are already phenomenal and he has small waist, flat abdomen with deep symmetrical abs...
His arms are very good and he is determined to improve them even more (didn't train them too hard as he said....so far).

After few people realized (opened their eyes ::)) that his whole upper body is phenomenal they started talking about his weak legs... ::)
Flexonline actually gave him "endorsement" - best upper body of all time after last years Europa show...and many people since than agreed with that statement.

Now - let's talk about his legs.
His hamstrings and glutes are already at the TOP LEVEL - size, shape, muscle maturity, quality...it is all there.
Calves are good...nice shape and separation...With another inch or two - he'll be super competitive to even the very best (IFBB pro calves ;D)...

Quadriceps - certainly need to be improved - but not as much as people are saying...
He does have upper portion developed and nicely separated...Lower portion of the quads is what needs to come up.
Due to his injury and surgeries - he does have weak area just above his knees (VMO and Lateralis...) and for that he needs to get to work...

He is committed and I will be beyond excited to help him achieve his goals.

Many people question his low placings in the last 3 years and I certainly hope that judges will give him a good look next time he steps on that stage.

His plan is to go to Australia and I am very much encouraged that Australian judges have no problem calling it AS THEY SEE IT...without any influence from overseas...(names, previous placings...etc...)
So, I do expect that Joel will be in direct comparisons with some of the top guys and when world see him next to the very best - they might realize how good he truly is.

Also, we will try to majorly improve his legs in matter of 2 weeks (it worked for Kris Dim - see the improvements he made since the Ironman in short 7 days) and with better legs and hopefully 10 pounds heavier - he will be TRUE CONTENDER...and soon grace the Mr. Olympia stage...

How is it physically possible that someone improves their legs in a matter of two weeks? Or in most cases, two workouts?
Don't let em fool ya

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2007, 12:46:23 PM »
Milos, what excersises are you gonna use with Joel?

How about high rep front squats - light weights?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2007, 12:49:29 PM »
Milos, what excersises are you gonna use with Joel?

How about high rep front squats - light weights?

-Hedge

No, prolly more test, tren, cardio and lower carbs.   ;)
Don't let em fool ya

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2007, 09:47:18 AM »
Let me say this much:
Joel was known for his back and everyone just keep saying Joel is all back...somehow not seeing that his entire upper body is nothing short of SPECTACULAR.
Delts and chest are already phenomenal and he has small waist, flat abdomen with deep symmetrical abs...
His arms are very good and he is determined to improve them even more (didn't train them too hard as he said....so far).

After few people realized (opened their eyes ::)) that his whole upper body is phenomenal they started talking about his weak legs... ::)
Flexonline actually gave him "endorsement" - best upper body of all time after last years Europa show...and many people since than agreed with that statement.

Now - let's talk about his legs.
His hamstrings and glutes are already at the TOP LEVEL - size, shape, muscle maturity, quality...it is all there.
Calves are good...nice shape and separation...With another inch or two - he'll be super competitive to even the very best (IFBB pro calves ;D)...

Quadriceps - certainly need to be improved - but not as much as people are saying...
He does have upper portion developed and nicely separated...Lower portion of the quads is what needs to come up.
Due to his injury and surgeries - he does have weak area just above his knees (VMO and Lateralis...) and for that he needs to get to work...

He is committed and I will be beyond excited to help him achieve his goals.

Many people question his low placings in the last 3 years and I certainly hope that judges will give him a good look next time he steps on that stage.

His plan is to go to Australia and I am very much encouraged that Australian judges have no problem calling it AS THEY SEE IT...without any influence from overseas...(names, previous placings...etc...)
So, I do expect that Joel will be in direct comparisons with some of the top guys and when world see him next to the very best - they might realize how good he truly is.

Also, we will try to majorly improve his legs in matter of 2 weeks (it worked for Kris Dim - see the improvements he made since the Ironman in short 7 days) and with better legs and hopefully 10 pounds heavier - he will be TRUE CONTENDER...and soon grace the Mr. Olympia stage...

I think Stubbs has alot more work than you are making it out to sound like Milos......A picture is worth a thousand words.....His legs have alot of catching up to do.......
You Can't Do It!!!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2007, 09:55:34 AM »
Joel is a specimen for sure...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO