Author Topic: is joel stubbs gettign rippe doff?  (Read 5888 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
is joel stubbs gettign rippe doff?
« on: February 25, 2007, 02:44:21 AM »
this guy ahs the ebst upper body on the earth right now, his back, and conditioning und overall uperbody is te best there is ight now in the world, just cause his legs are a bit underpar i think he should still be placing top 4-5 at eevry contest, what do you think??

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: is joel stubbs gettign rippe doff?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 02:57:47 AM »
No, he's not balanced and gets the bill.

If more people would think like you, an average recreational Bodybuilder that only trains arms and chest could get Mr. O.  ;) ;D

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 05:06:20 AM »
this guy ahs the ebst upper body on the earth right now, his back, and conditioning und overall uperbody is te best there is ight now in the world, just cause his legs are a bit underpar i think he should still be placing top 4-5 at eevry contest, what do you think??

I have to admit, I was a bit surprised at his placing in the Ironman.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 08:27:00 AM »
No. He's being placed where he should be.
It's Hip to be Square!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 08:27:55 AM »
Stubbs should sit in a wheelchair and clean out all the disabled bodybuilding titles 8)

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 08:28:54 AM »
his upper body is good, but not as good as everyone is saying...his legs are that bad too...i mean has anyone taken a glance at them, they are horrible, they look like they belong on an aids patient...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 08:30:13 AM »
Stubbs should sit in a wheelchair and clean out all the disabled bodybuilding titles 8)

AHAHAAHAHAAH!!!! 

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 08:31:01 AM »
You should drop about 25% bf and then talk.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 08:35:48 AM »

I'd tell you to do the same, except I know you won't be able to talk cause there's no way you're going to spend 1 minute of your life without a big cock lodged into your mouth to the hilt.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
I'd tell you to do the same, except I know you won't be able to talk cause there's no way you're going to spend 1 minute of your life without a big cock lodged into your mouth to the hilt.
Deee-HEE!!! Joo made a FoOnAy!!! Joo T3h Foonay GuY!!!1!!111one!1!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 08:42:25 AM »

yOU SHOULD GAIN ABOUT 20 POUNDS OF MUSCLE BITCH

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 08:42:53 AM »
MELTDOWN!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 08:46:10 AM »

Com'on BP. Where does Buttsuck have room for more muscle on his frame ???

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 08:48:02 AM »
Hahahah God im such a bad ass. I would hunt your pics up but you are a waste of my time. "Duuuuhhhuuuurrrrrrrr look at muh big gunz. I so big an swoll (puffs chest and lats out). I got muh 30% bf. I big bodybuilder. Nobody ever gun pick on muh again!!!"

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 08:50:14 AM »
Hahahah God im such a bad ass. I would hunt your pics up but you are a waste of my time. "Duuuuhhhuuuurrrrrrrr look at muh big gunz. I so big an swoll (puffs chest and lats out). I got muh 30% bf. I big bodybuilder. Nobody ever gun pick on muh again!!!"

Given that I'm 220 lbs @ 14% BF, don't you think I'm better off than you who are 82 @ 34% BF ???

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 08:53:47 AM »
Given that I'm 220 lbs @ 14% BF, don't you think I'm better off than you who are 82 @ 34% BF ???
Hahahahha delusional. Try 30+. I love you delusional people who think you are all muscle. I bet you ahve never cut in your life. After all you are stuck on an island with no bodybuilding competetions am i right?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 09:01:39 AM »
Hahahahha delusional. Try 30+. I love you delusional people who think you are all muscle. I bet you ahve never cut in your life. After all you are stuck on an island with no bodybuilding competetions am i right?

Looks like you're as intelligent as you're muscular. My sympathies hahahahaha

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 09:03:48 AM »
Stubbs isn't balanced at all from upper body to his lower body and I will be surprised if he ever brings his legs to the same level as his chest and back....
You Can't Do It!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 09:43:41 AM »
Let me say this much:
Joel was known for his back and everyone just keep saying Joel is all back...somehow not seeing that his entire upper body is nothing short of SPECTACULAR.
Delts and chest are already phenomenal and he has small waist, flat abdomen with deep symmetrical abs...
His arms are very good and he is determined to improve them even more (didn't train them too hard as he said....so far).

After few people realized (opened their eyes ::)) that his whole upper body is phenomenal they started talking about his weak legs... ::)
Flexonline actually gave him "endorsement" - best upper body of all time after last years Europa show...and many people since than agreed with that statement.

Now - let's talk about his legs.
His hamstrings and glutes are already at the TOP LEVEL - size, shape, muscle maturity, quality...it is all there.
Calves are good...nice shape and separation...With another inch or two - he'll be super competitive to even the very best (IFBB pro calves ;D)...

Quadriceps - certainly need to be improved - but not as much as people are saying...
He does have upper portion developed and nicely separated...Lower portion of the quads is what needs to come up.
Due to his injury and surgeries - he does have weak area just above his knees (VMO and Lateralis...) and for that he needs to get to work...

He is committed and I will be beyond excited to help him achieve his goals.

Many people question his low placings in the last 3 years and I certainly hope that judges will give him a good look next time he steps on that stage.

His plan is to go to Australia and I am very much encouraged that Australian judges have no problem calling it AS THEY SEE IT...without any influence from overseas...(names, previous placings...etc...)
So, I do expect that Joel will be in direct comparisons with some of the top guys and when world see him next to the very best - they might realize how good he truly is.

Also, we will try to majorly improve his legs in matter of 2 weeks (it worked for Kris Dim - see the improvements he made since the Ironman in short 7 days) and with better legs and hopefully 10 pounds heavier - he will be TRUE CONTENDER...and soon grace the Mr. Olympia stage...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 09:49:27 AM »
amazing post milos.only you can help joel improve his legs
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

AVBG

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 09:56:33 AM »
No, Joel isn't getting ripped off... Milos how long do you think Joel will need to bring up his quads? 2 years?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 10:00:51 AM »

Is this really the picture of Buttsuck.  If it is then in fact I know why he got his name.  This guy is someone who guys hire on the street for sex.  You can tell.  No wonder he is on this board.  He is looking for a new way to make money of muscle guys.  Tell if this is really him or not.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 10:05:03 AM »

was that the kid with the stutter in IT?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
Is this really the picture of Buttsuck.  If it is then in fact I know why he got his name.  This guy is someone who guys hire on the street for sex.  You can tell.  No wonder he is on this board.  He is looking for a new way to make money of muscle guys.  Tell if this is really him or not.

Hahahahahaha that indeed is him. Then again, what did you expect him to look like given he looks up to the True Anus :-\

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2007, 10:26:42 AM »
was that the kid with the stutter in IT?

hahahaha that is him!!!!