Author Topic: KIWIOL:THE WHINING LITTLE SON OF A BITCH PART 2  (Read 5519 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
KIWIOL:THE WHINING LITTLE SON OF A BITCH PART 2
« on: February 25, 2007, 04:13:38 AM »
you just know how to whine,bitch,cry and complain and use your mod powers to change my thread names....man you're one pathetic little whining son of a bitch :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130582.0
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Re: KIWIOL:THE WHINING LITTLE SON OF A BITCH PART 2
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 04:14:50 AM »
May your mother contract HIV and die of Flu relatively quickly.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 04:15:09 AM »
May your mother contract HIV and die of Flu relatively quickly.

ta ta
ta ta ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 04:16:37 AM »
May your pappy contract salmonella from the food source you use, also known as a dogs ass.

ta ta

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 04:17:39 AM »
May your pappy contract salmonella from the food source you use, also known as a dogs ass.

ta ta
ta ta ::) your whole families protein source is from horse cock...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2007, 04:19:01 AM »
yes and you come around for tea as often as possible.

ta ta

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2007, 04:21:08 AM »
in case you missed part 1 here it is
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=125717.0
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 04:24:55 AM »
you just know how to whine,bitch,cry and complain and use your mod powers to change my thread names....man you're one pathetic little whining son of a bitch :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130582.0

What's wrong with changing your thread title? You're lame and boring, so any change that I or anyone else makes is only going to be for the better.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2007, 04:26:35 AM »
What's wrong with changing your thread title? You're lame and boring, so any change that I or anyone else makes is only going to be for the better.
hahha you change thread titles because you can't stand getting insulted by the great shadow and hence you're a whining little pussy
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2007, 04:32:11 AM »
hahha you change thread titles because you can't stand getting insulted by the great shadow and hence you're a whining little pussy

'Great Shadow'? You live in a slum, drink cow piss, worship monkeys, not to mention your dad is a beggar and your mother is a whore. All you do is come online and get ripped a new asshole by each and every one of us when we choose to do so. Your English and your writing is nothing short of atrocious and your wit makes Bluto seem like Man of Steel. Not to mention you're a fag who doesn't lift weights and lives to worship big, beefed-up guys posing in thongs.

Any way you cut it shadow, you're 'great' ONLY if by 'great', you mean a piece of shit that's better off slitting his own throat and making the world a better place by doing so. Hope this helps.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2007, 04:37:31 AM »
'Great Shadow'? You live in a slum, drink cow piss, worship monkeys, not to mention your dad is a beggar and your mother is a whore. All you do is come online and get ripped a new asshole by each and every one of us when we choose to do so. Your English and your writing is nothing short of atrocious and your wit makes Bluto seem like Man of Steel. Not to mention you're a fag who doesn't lift weights and lives to worship big, beefed-up guys posing in thongs.

Any way you cut it shadow, you're 'great' ONLY if by 'great', you mean a piece of shit that's better off slitting his own throat and making the world a better place by doing so. Hope this helps.
ahahahhahahaahah again the son of a bitch is melting down..poor bastard :'(hahhahaha you're father contracted AIDS while analy fucking a huge stallion and you're mother fucks animals for fun,you drink horse semen to make yourself feel strong and you belong to the most gayes 'organisation'in the history of getbig.com...speaking of fags i think you're the one who makes the most fag references in your posts..hope this helps mr whining little son of a bitch
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2007, 04:41:08 AM »
you stupid little horse fucker if owning a guy over a message board makes you feel strong,then be my guest..'own' me a couple of hundred times more then ::) :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2007, 04:44:43 AM »
ahahahhahahaahah again the son of a bitch is melting down..poor bastard :'(hahhahaha you're father contracted AIDS while analy fucking a huge stallion and you're mother fucks animals for fun,you drink horse semen to make yourself feel strong and you belong to the most gayes 'organisation'in the history of getbig.com...speaking of fags i think you're the one who makes the most fag references in your posts..hope this helps mr whining little son of a bitch

you stupid little horse fucker if owning a guy over message board makes you feel strong,then be my guest..'own' me a couple of hundred times more then ::) :-\

Hahahahahaha double post meltdown plus name calling = I hit the nail on the head.

You really ARE everything that I've described and worse 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2007, 04:47:37 AM »
Hahahahahaha double post meltdown plus name calling = I hit the nail on the head.

You really ARE everything that I've described and worse 8)
ok whatever makes you feel 'proud' of yourself... ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2007, 04:52:50 AM »
ok whatever makes you feel 'proud' of yourself... ::)

Not proud - just feel sorry for you. You've got to be the biggest loser to have ever graced Getbig and that speaks for itself :-\

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2007, 04:54:56 AM »
Not proud - just feel sorry for you. You've got to be the biggest loser to have ever graced Getbig and that speaks for itself :-\
well i rest my case again ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2007, 04:59:44 AM »
well i rest my case again ::)

Do you even know what that means? I always get the feeling that you memorise catch phrases from movies and just repeat them in completely irrelevant / inappropriate situations, thinking they'll make you sound intelligent when they do anything but. Blind imitation is a very foolish thing to do. Just stick to things that you've seen and know for sure - drinking cow piss, begging for money, having a whore for a mother, being a retard etc.

You give India a really bad name and represent the country in a bad way, fuckface. Take my advice - slit your throat and make this world a better place. Thanks in advance :).

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2007, 05:04:36 AM »
Do you even know what that means? I always get the feeling that you memorise catch phrases from movies and just repeat them in completely irrelevant / inappropriate situations, thinking they'll make you sound intelligent when they do anything but. Blind imitation is a very foolish thing to do. Just stick to things that you've seen and know for sure - drinking cow piss, begging for money, having a whore for a mother, being a retard etc.

You give India a really bad name and represent the country in a bad way, fuckface. Take my advice - slit your throat and make this world a better place. Thanks in advance :).
ahahahhaahhaahha bashing some'internet guy' like me hahahahaahah i again rest my case.. ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2007, 05:06:45 AM »

well you really represent your country in a 'beautiful' way i guess... ::) ::) ::)..in a gay way that is....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2007, 05:08:10 AM »
ahahahhaahhaahha bashing some'internet guy' like me hahahahaahah i again rest my case.. ::)

well you really represent your country in a 'beautiful' way i guess... ::) ::) ::)..in a gay way that is....

Double post, meaningless bullshit meltdown

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2007, 05:09:42 AM »
Double post, meaningless bullshit meltdown
ahhaha you act like all as if your'gayer than gay' posts make any sense...fuck man you're dumb :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2007, 05:12:59 AM »
ahhaha you act like all as if your'gayer than gay' posts make any sense...fuck man you're dumb :-\

Too bad you spilled out the truth in a rare moment of clarity that nullifies your above statement and any other statements you make of a similar nature in the future 8)

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhah.the great kiwiol at his best..carry on mate..ahahahah

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2007, 05:14:32 AM »
Too bad you spilled out the truth in a rare moment of clarity that nullifies your above statement and any other statements you make of a similar nature in the future

the tides have changed you stupid prick..this is feb 25 2007 and not january 25 2007..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2007, 05:38:37 AM »
the tides have changed you stupid prick..this is feb 25 2007 and not january 25 2007..

Which means they'll change again shortly and you'll then agree that all the things I mentioned earlier about you (your mother being a whore, you drinking cow piss etc) are true? Hahahahaha epic self-ownage.

BTW, I'm bored with you already, you fucking retard. Go eat shit and slit your throat.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2007, 05:41:31 AM »
Which means they'll change again shortly and you'll then agree that all the things I mentioned earlier about you (your mother being a whore, you drinking cow piss etc) are true? Hahahahaha epic self-ownage.

BTW, I'm bored with you already, you fucking retard. Go eat shit and slit your throat.
pointless retarded meaningless post...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD