Author Topic: A Day in the Life of Getbig  (Read 2835 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
A Day in the Life of Getbig
« on: February 26, 2007, 01:29:34 PM »
Shadow freaks out and gets owned.  The squad overuse phrases "monster" and many others and pat each other on the back (blow each other?).  Someone doubts someone else's lift claims and tells them to post vids.  Adonis posts under his 22 gimmick accounts and thinks no one know he is all of them.  BerzerkFury pretends to be a cage fighter (but isn't everyone?).  Every guy wishes they had a chick that looked like Cheri Lane but cut her down to make themselves feel better.  The Squadfather gets called out and has no comeback (again).  Some guesses the identity of gh15.  And life goes on.   Oh, and some squad member comes on this thread and goes "what a waste of a thread"

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: A Day in the Life of Getbig
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 01:31:26 PM »
You forgot the Derek Anthony meltdowns...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 01:31:54 PM »
Avesher begs to be inducted into the SQUAD for the 25,458,496,663,225,887,895,528 time and is refused as usual.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 01:32:03 PM »
 Where does 'spotter' fit into all of this?
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 01:34:00 PM »
Spotter is omnipresent... I swear, Spotter seems to be on every single message board on the internet following the AIDS-infested cumwhore's every move...

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 01:34:03 PM »
dan18 gets own3d, then says "pssssst...someone forgot to tell you that its a message board...dont take it too serious" . Then people who know each other start talking about meeting up or beating each other up . Chick defends his reputation, shawn SPAMS us Colorado Pro stuff. Alexxx tells us he is legendary. Daddywaddy is high again and doesnt need books to be smart. Someone owns shadow for the 300th time in 3 hours. No one believes no one, somone makes a gay derek anthony thread. A picture is shown, replied to with a 'synthol'. And then we start all over again..
The Number 2 in Scranton

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »
Avesher begs to be inducted into the SQUAD for the 25,458,496,663,225,887,895,528 time and is refused as usual.

are ya gonna let me in yet?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 01:35:46 PM »
are ya gonna let me in yet?
hahahahahahaha, Alexxx ahs more chance of winning the Olympia than of that happening.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 01:38:08 PM »
hahahahahahaha, Alexxx ahs more chance of winning the Olympia than of that happening.

so what you are saying is that there is a possibility?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 01:46:39 PM »

LONG LIVE GETBIG!
?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 01:50:41 PM »
you forgot the SQUAD fucks your mother, and you meltdown again.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2007, 01:51:25 PM »
Where did I claim to be a cage fighter? Secondly, are you still upset about the fact I made fun of you? I'm sorry that you're 42 and spending your time on the internet but it's ok, maybe you won't get mugged by a 13 year old at the bus stop if you started working out. I don't even talk to this clown but he feels the need to address me, hahahaha! ::)

you forgot the SQUAD fucks your mother, and you meltdown again.

Whore can't even give a good blowjob.  >:(

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »

...the 'Hulkster/Truce' thread gets 2 more pages and 25 new posts, DA threatens to kill our dogs and have the Suffolk County police department arrest all of us, alexxx and the shadow creates 7 new threads-each, bluto tries to play 'anti-establishment rebel' on here, MD sends in it's troops to get us to give them some more PRESS, a cyber-forum war ensues then a disgruntled rejected SQUAD applicant starts a thread about what you'll see on a common day on getbig.com
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2007, 02:00:25 PM »
woke up. got outta bed. dragged a comb across my head.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2007, 02:02:01 PM »
  Think about it bros.

Some of us have been "freinds" now for three to four  YEARS.  I know I started visiting this board almost 5 years ago.

Iv'e had real freindships and relationships with people come and go in that time.

I really don't know what I'm trying to say other than as stupid as this site is, there must be something to it as we all come here every day.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 02:04:39 PM »
Where did I claim to be a cage fighter? Secondly, are you still upset about the fact I made fun of you? I'm sorry that you're 42 and spending your time on the internet but it's ok, maybe you won't get mugged by a 13 year old at the bus stop if you started working out. I don't even talk to this clown but he feels the need to address me, hahahaha! ::)

Whore can't even give a good blowjob.  >:(

I never knew the internet had an age limit---sorry not cage fighter--you are an mma expert--I forgot--haahahahah--I'm 41 lets not make me any older than I am

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2007, 02:05:21 PM »
  Think about it bros.

Some of us have been "freinds" now for three to four  YEARS.  I know I started visiting this board almost 5 years ago.

Iv'e had real freindships and relationships with people come and go in that time.

I really don't know what I'm trying to say other than as stupid as this site is, there must be something to it as we all come here every day.
Yup!

I see where you're going with that. I made LOTS of excellent contacts, networks and friends here...from Coast to Coast and overseas. I been reading this site for 2 years but been posting for a little over a year now.

I keep comming back because I have a BLAST here mixing it up and spitting water at the craziness of the BB world and everything that has to do with it. I laugh hard and often every single time I'm on here.
?

AVBG

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2007, 02:06:26 PM »
woke up. got outta bed. dragged a comb across my head.

monster Beatles reference Rob

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2007, 02:07:56 PM »
  Think about it bros.

human interaction is human interaction. for guys on here who are who they say they are and aren't just adopting some BS "internet persona", there's not a hell of a lot of difference between chatting with them here versus on the phone or, really, sitting across from them in the living room.

a lot of the guys really exploit the fact that they ARE anonymous here and never have to answer to anyone for the shit they say, but for a bunch of us it's holding a conversation like we would anywhere else. it's no wonder people form friendships. hell you might know more about someone you talk to online (simply because they're willing to share more thanks to said anonymity) than do that person's "real" friends.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2007, 02:08:30 PM »
monster Beatles reference Rob

That's a good thing, no?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2007, 02:10:57 PM »
you forgot to mention that a new chapter begins in the Ronnie vs Dorian debate 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2007, 02:13:18 PM »
human interaction is human interaction. for guys on here who are who they say they are and aren't just adopting some BS "internet persona", there's not a hell of a lot of difference between chatting with them here versus on the phone or, really, sitting across from them in the living room.

a lot of the guys really exploit the fact that they ARE anonymous here and never have to answer to anyone for the shit they say, but for a bunch of us it's holding a conversation like we would anywhere else. it's no wonder people form friendships. hell you might know more about someone you talk to online (simply because they're willing to share more thanks to said anonymity) than do that person's "real" friends.

You are one of the people I was thinking of when I wrote that.

I knew you waaayyy back on Mayhem and here we are 5 years later, still shooting the shit.

And if anyone hasn't picked up on it, yes, i'm in a melancholy mood today.

Wife and child are in AZ for the last 5 days and I'm feelin blue :'(

AVBG

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2007, 02:14:01 PM »
That's a good thing, no?

It's a great thing!  :D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2007, 02:14:35 PM »
You are one of the people I was thinking of when I wrote that.

I knew you waaayyy back on Mayhem and here we are 5 years later, still shooting the shit.

And if anyone hasn't picked up on it, yes, i'm in a melancholy mood today.

Wife and child are in AZ for the last 5 days and I'm feelin blue :'(
where at in AZ?.......maybe i can keep them company for ya big guy ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 02:15:59 PM »

Did your vagina get moist typing that gaylord?
$