Author Topic: China is the future superpower!!! Can't even control their own stock market!!!  (Read 3393 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yeah, debt free and broke. Their only exports are oil and vodka.

Which we would buy an assload of.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Which we would buy an assload of.

Tu, this country has been in debt on paper since WWII.
The House that Ruth built

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Tu, this country has been in debt on paper since WWII.

Of this I have no doubt.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

...some speculate nukes too.  :P
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
...some speculate nukes too.  :P

But do they know where they are?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
But do they know where they are?

Of course they do. ...they're somewhere around Moscow... to the north ...the south... the east ...and west.  :P
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Of course they do. ...they're somewhere around Moscow... to the north ...the south... the east ...and west.  :P

That could be Idaho... :P

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I've had about 6 vodka shots.. Let me tell you that vodka is clean stuff! Get's you buzzed without the hangovers! I think I'll have 4 more to make it an even 10 and then go to bed!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
I've had about 6 vodka shots.. Let me tell you that vodka is clean stuff! Get's you buzzed without the hangovers! I think I'll have 4 more to make it an even 10 and then go to bed!

Oh, you're getting drunk - can I expect more logic again?
Thread Killer

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Oh, you're getting drunk - can I expect more logic again?

Nah, I'm pretty spent, but if I do post it wont be anything anylytical.

theonlyone

How bout that whole Europe buys Russian gas?
America runs out of oil so it moved to middle east. The USA doing a politics of international jandarme or whatever it's spelled. Did the people of Iraq, Iran ask for whatever the a USA? Your ignorance, stupidity and lack of any tactics will bite you in the ass very soon.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
How bout that whole Europe buys Russian gas?
America runs out of oil so it moved to middle east. The USA doing a politics of international jandarme or whatever it's spelled. Did the people of Iraq, Iran ask for whatever the a USA? Your ignorance, stupidity and lack of any tactics will bite you in the ass very soon.

America is not even close to out of oil actually... There are capped Oil Wells in Texas that are just waiting... Lots of oil there... We also have capped wells in Tennessee and Pennsylvania, plus, there's geological surveys which scientists believe put oil in places like Montana, Oklahoma, and other states as well...

Alaska is sitting on an Ocean of the stuff... The US has tons of oil, but the HMFICs want to drain the middle east first.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
America is not even close to out of oil actually... There are capped Oil Wells in Texas that are just waiting... Lots of oil there... We also have capped wells in Tennessee and Pennsylvania, plus, there's geological surveys which scientists believe put oil in places like Montana, Oklahoma, and other states as well...

Alaska is sitting on an Ocean of the stuff... The US has tons of oil, but the HMFICs want to drain the middle east first.

That is 100 % true. We use as little of our own oil as possible. Why exploit our reserves when its cheaper to import what we need for now.
The House that Ruth built