Author Topic: Milos's arms workout !!  (Read 9712 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Milos's arms workout !!
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2007, 04:40:01 AM »
Milos's Arms were his weakest link at some point. I guess his formula didn't work for him
the formula is fucken useless, its like me saying "eat your dinner while hanging upside down" then if you diss it i'll say "Try it i bet you can't" hahahah 

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2007, 04:41:34 AM »
Milos method is pathetic, sarcev who the fuck has 4 hours to send in a gym

It took me a little more than an hour to get it done

maybe an hour and a half at most

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2007, 04:43:29 AM »
It took me a little more than an hour to get it done

maybe an hour and a half at most
yeah i didnt mean literally but you get my drift, its still way to long and a waste, any of milos team won anything major lately????

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2007, 04:45:55 AM »
;)

"Observe everything...accept what is usefull...discard what is useless and create YOUR OWN...(style of training)". - Bruce Lee

Every day is opportunity to learn something new...something better.
Tomorrow's workout will be better than today's...

deep...

but you re still a guy who juices and make people who pays him believe they re gonna become muscular with your shitty training methods...  Whoever you quote you re still doing the same thing than a lot of guys, like this arvilla idiot; benefiting from people's stupidity to get paid.

Its a joke, and you re part of it, you know how to take money from gullible people, and you know what makes you different; steroids. so stop trying to sound like a philosopher or wise trainer...you re just a roided business man, not a buddhist monk who mastered the meaning of life.

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2007, 04:47:45 AM »
yeah i didnt mean literally but you get my drift, its still way to long and a waste, any of milos team won anything major lately????

well you should take a look at his website: www.milossarcev.com/board

I don't care if his guys win something or not, I care about the progression.
If you go to his amateur section, you can see them changing by the day !

so something Milos does works very well, and I am gonna find that something  8) ( I don't think it is the drugs by the way, every other guy who takes steroids juice as much as those guys and don'T have 1/2 of their progress )

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2007, 04:48:51 AM »

deep...

but you re still a guy who juices and make people who pays him believe they re gonna become muscular with your shitty training methods...

Its a joke, and you re part of it, you know how to take money from gullible people, and you know what makes you different; steroids. so stop trying to sound like a philosopher or wise trainer...

true, acting like a philosopher is sad you just come off sounding like a fool...i agree shitty training methods

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2007, 04:51:54 AM »
well you should take a look at his website: www.milossarcev.com/board

I don't care if his guys win something or not, I care about the progression.
If you go to his amateur section, you can see them changing by the day !

so something Milos does works very well, and I am gonna find that something  8) ( I don't think it is the drugs by the way, every other guy who takes steroids juice as much as those guys and don'T have 1/2 of their progress )
good for his fans, personally i dont go for his methods, i consistantly have gains by lifting heavy and eating, fuck this 1467543 reps shit

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2007, 04:55:17 AM »
jeezus, when you think this newborn dalai lama nearly died of injecting synthol in his blood stream hahahaha.

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2007, 04:55:45 AM »
good for his fans, personally i dont go for his methods, i consistantly have gains by lifting heavy and eating, fuck this 1467543 reps shit

I like both methods

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2007, 04:56:19 AM »
jeezus, when you think this newborn dalai lama nearly died of injecting synthol in his blood stream hahahaha.
hahahah his a clown, getbiggers cannot be fooled

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2007, 05:07:44 AM »
i been saying the same thing in the milos thread a couple of months ago: all the giant sets etc..is just a way to fool naive newbies+some stupid bodybuilders.. as a personal trainer you have to trick people that you have some magic routines and "secret" knowledge. most guys who have worked out a few years could come up with bizarre routines. (hell even after a few weeks ..if you been doing some reading). Me i have a good imagination and could make up alot of bizaree training principles and routines.

sure you need to change your routine after 6-8 weeks or so..but its enough to change the order of  exercises, volume, exercise selection etc you dont have you reinvent the wheel every fucking time you make modifications to a routine. Also in bodybuilding you dont need elaborate periodization schedules as some people would like you to believe.

straight sets with high volume will work wonders for the roided up freaks milos coaches. better than  the mini loading ,lactic acid type trainining he does. lol hell with the amounts of super supplements these guys take it probably doesnt matter

training is very very simple. its not easy but it is simple. you need to bust your ass,  but you dont need any fancy special routines.

choose a workout program that works your muscles 1-2 times per week. if you try to work your muscles to frequently the volume per workout your doing will be too low.avoid failure on most sets, do alot of sets. no forced reps etc

workout 4-5 days a week. boring but simple. the usual exercises for the bodyparts. nothing fancy.
do it 6-8 weeks then change the routine slightly. maybe little higher reps and/or change some exercises etc etc.
fucking simple.

no one should need a personal trainer for training info....its easy to find on the net. after you know the basics which shouldnt take more than a week to learn..a personal trainer shouldnt be needed at all.
only the weak minded whores who need a PT to push them in the gym would need a PT after they have learnt the basics. and if your so weak minded that you cant push yourself you shouldnt be in a gym.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2007, 05:08:37 AM »

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2007, 05:12:44 AM »
i been saying the same thing in the milos thread a couple of months ago: all the giant sets etc..is just a way to fool naive newbies+some stupid bodybuilders.. as a personal trainer you have to trick people that you have some magic routines and "secret" knowledge. most guys who have worked out a few years could come up with bizarre routines. (hell even after a few weeks ..if you been doing some reading). Me i have a good imagination and could make up alot of bizaree training principles and routines.

sure you need to change your routine after 6-8 weeks or so..but its enough to change the order of  exercises, volume, exercise selection etc you dont have you reinvent the wheel every fucking time you make modifications to a routine. Also in bodybuilding you dont need elaborate periodization schedules as some people would like you to believe.

straight sets with high volume will work wonders for the roided up freaks milos coaches. better than  the mini loading ,lactic acid type trainining he does. lol hell with the amounts of super supplements these guys take it probably doesnt matter

training is very very simple. its not easy but it is simple. you need to bust your ass,  but you dont need any fancy special routines.

choose a workout program that works your muscles 1-2 times per week. if you try to work your muscles to frequently the volume per workout your doing will be too low.avoid failure on most sets, do alot of sets. no forced reps etc

workout 4-5 days a week. boring but simple. the usual exercises for the bodyparts. nothing fancy.
do it 6-8 weeks then change the routine slightly. maybe little higher reps and/or change some exercises etc etc.
fucking simple.

no one should need a personal trainer for training info....its easy to find on the net. after you know the basics which shouldnt take more than a week to learn..a personal trainer shouldnt be needed at all.
only the weak minded whores who need a PT to push them in the gym would need a PT after they have learnt the basics. and if your so weak minded that you cant push yourself you shouldnt be in a gym.
said it all.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2007, 05:20:04 AM »
Pumpster has been owned more then an 81' civic. Seriously Pumpster you have the worst comebacks on this site other then the shadow. I mean really even Bmacsys has owned you, that truly is sad :'(...
I

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2007, 05:29:57 AM »
Pumpster has been owned more then an 81' civic. Seriously Pumpster you have the worst comebacks on this site other then the shadow. I mean really even Bmacsys has owned you, that truly is sad :'(...

yes pumpsters comebacks are so boring lol.

it always goes something like this:

"you just proved that you have limited brain capacity without the ability to understand a logic reasoning thus verbally inept" bla bla....

(which doesnt mean anything as he doesnt discuss the subject at hand anymore)

when infact it is he that can never admit that he is wrong lol...also when debating with him he changes the subject when he realises he lost the argument.from that point on you will only have pre emptive attacks from his side.

his comebacks are the most lame on getbig..together with shadow. very true  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2007, 05:40:12 AM »
yes pumpsters comebacks are so boring lol.

it always goes something like this:

"you just proved that you have limited brain capacity without the ability to understand a logic reasoning thus verbally inept" bla bla....

(which doesnt mean anything as he doesnt discuss the subject at hand anymore)

when infact it is he that can never admit that he is wrong lol...also when debating with him he changes the subject when he realises he lost the argument.from that point on you will only have pre emptive attacks from his side.

his comebacks are the most lame on getbig..together with shadow. very true  ;D

Yes he feels he has won every argument without ever having to prove some kind of actual point.
I

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2007, 06:28:59 AM »
The posts between 16 year old "Mike" with 6 months of training wisdom and "Slaveboy" who takes him seriously are priceless. Carry on i'm flattered that you're basically admitting that you have absolutely nothing else to discuss LOL

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2007, 06:42:20 AM »

sure you need to change your routine after 6-8 weeks or so..but its enough to change the order of  exercises, volume, exercise selection etc you dont have you reinvent the wheel every fucking time you make modifications to a routine. Also in bodybuilding you dont need elaborate periodization schedules as some people would like you to believe.

straight sets with high volume will work wonders for the roided up freaks milos coaches. better than  the mini loading ,lactic acid type trainining he does. lol hell with the amounts of super supplements these guys take it probably doesnt matter

training is very very simple. its not easy but it is simple. you need to bust your ass,  but you dont need any fancy special routines.

fucking simple.

I find Milos' posts & workouts more interesting than this long-winded, rambling crap. And it's "you're" not your, except to those who haven't yet graduated high school. hahaahha

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2007, 06:43:18 AM »
I find Milos' posts & workouts more interesting than this long-winded, rambling crap.

:-*

haha pumpster continue mr banana trainer

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2007, 04:56:28 PM »
I agree with what you are saying slaveboy1980 for beginners. More of a keep is simple, routine.

But Milos is right when it comes to advanced -- drugs or no.

Sorry all, but if you can't see that then you are obviously still beginners and/or plateaued.

I've seen pics of some of you who comment on these techniques and you're obviously beginners and have no place making such assumptions. Its no different from you going up to the most advanced guy in the gym and trying to give him pointers. It happens apparently, but those guys are usually mocked into oblivion here on GetBig.

ta ta

no milos is not right when it comes to advanced...as you become more advanced you need more loading..but it sure as hell is not accomplished best by doing giant sets of 5 different exercises with minimal loading. its just made up shit that has no real purspose. its just for show..a front. as for how i look..im no newbie..and i look better than most people on this board. steroid free.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2007, 05:00:43 PM »
I find Milos' posts & workouts more interesting than this long-winded, rambling crap. And it's "you're" not your, except to those who haven't yet graduated high school. hahaahha

You can perform that routine on your Bowflex? Cool! Make sure to add an extra rubber band for more resistance!
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »
Training arms with Hide - 08/23/2006

1 GIANT SET – done as a warm up with somewhat lighter weight – but making sure to SQEEZE muscle much longer in every rep…

A- Standing (leaning on the wall with hips and back “glued” to the wall) reverse grip EZ curl bar curls with 50 pounds X 10 reps
B- High pulley triceps pushdowns with for 10 reps (weight is different with each stack – so there is no point mentioning as a reference…)
C- Preacher curls with 80 pounds with the EZ-curl bar X 10 reps (squeezing at the top for 2 seconds and going ALL THE WAY down – to completely straight arms and pausing for the second)
D- Seated overhead triceps extensions with the same 80 pound EZ-curl bar for 10 reps
E- Seated straight bar seated curl with 40 pounds for 10 reps. From that seated position lower the bar to ALMOST touching your legs (I tell my clients to consider their legs are glass table and they have to touch that table – without breaking it). Than –contract your biceps as hard as you can as you are lifting the bar – ALL THE WAY until it touches your forehead. I also tell my clients to treat forehead as the “glass” – so they have to just touch it without breaking it).
F- Barbell French press (“skull crushers” – but not lowering the barbell to the forehead – instead lowering behind the head and resting it on the bench. After “2 second” COMPLETE pause in that position – explosively raise the barbell all the way up and make sure you contract your triceps in locked position (many have the tendency to relax in the top position as they are locking the elbows – but I insist in actually contracting the triceps as hard as possible in that position). Ten repetitions with 95 pounds.
G- Standing “power” EZ bar curls with 100 pounds for 10 reps using the wide grip. (explosive powerful reps with continuous tension throughout the set)
H- Dip machine – triceps dips. Ten repetitions with 150 pounds.
I- Preacher biceps “Hammer Strength” machine curls – 10 reps with 70 pounds.
J- Dumbbell triceps kick backs. Ten repetitions with 25-pound dumbbells.

Second GIANT SET:
Repeat A to J with heavier weight and add:
K – Seated dumbbell curls with supination at the top. Ten reps with 45-pound dumbbells
L – Close grip bench press – 10 reps with 135 pounds

Third GIANT SET:
Repeat A to L again with heavier weights and add:
M – Standing EZ curl bar close grip curls – 10 reps with 95 pounds.
N – “Arnold triceps pullover”  - 10 reps with the same EZ- bar 

Fourth GIANT SET:
Repeat A to N with the SAME weight and add:
O – Incline bench dumbbell Hammer curls with 25 pounds for 10 reps
P – Incline dumbbell triceps overhead extensions with the same 25-pound dumbbells for 10 reps

Fifth GIANT SET:
Repeating the giant set # 4 (previous giant set) but with slightly heavier weight.

Sixth and final GIANT SET:

Starting with:
Q – High pulley cable REVERSE grip triceps pushdowns (using the short straight bar). 120 pounds for 10 reps (holding the bottom position for 2 second maximal contraction).
R – High pulley upside down lying on the flat bench cable curls using the same bar, same grip and the same weight. Also holding maximal contraction for two seconds every single rep!
S – Triceps dips – using the body weight and strongly contracting the triceps at the top. Ten reps.
T – Low pulley cable curls for 10 reps (90 pounds)
U – High pulley overhead triceps extension in bent-over position – 10 reps with 80 pounds.
*******and after completing Q to U – continue by REPEATING complete fifth giant set (everything from A to P).

So LAST (sixth) giant set is combination of 21 exercises done ONE AFTER ANOTHER – without any rest in between (OK – with least amount of rest in between exercises. Longer rest beats the purpose of the giant sets. I DO NOT WANT TO GIVE the time for muscle to recover – so I insist that my partners move from one exercise to another AS FAST AS THEY CAN).

Last giant set is – 210 repetitions long!!!!

The whole workout is:” 890 repetitions long”
100 reps (1st giant set)
120 reps (2nd)
140 reps (3rd)
160 reps (4th)
160 reps (5th)
210 reps (6th)

I tried it yesterday, it was pretty awesome. I must admit that I wasn't able to go with heavier weights as the workout went by.

my arms a VERY sore today so I guess it worked well

thanks for the workout Milos

Thats not a giant set. It is a giant waste of time. Biceps and triceps are small muscles. How many sets do you need? Can't be working out very hard if you do that many sets.
The House that Ruth built

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2007, 05:14:06 PM »
So when you say you need "more loading" are you referring to the amount of weight you lift per rep?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reading what you wrote as you saying: as you progress, you only need to add weight to your lifts -- so to get a Coleman-esk chest keep to your basic three bench (incline/flat/decline), but add weight to each movement as you improve.

Did I understand correct?

will this work if you're trying to gain strength too, or just for muscle?
Deep Tissue Massage

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2007, 05:17:51 PM »
So when you say you need "more loading" are you referring to the amount of weight you lift per rep?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm reading what you wrote as you saying: as you progress, you only need to add weight to your lifts -- so to get a Coleman-esk chest keep to your basic three bench (incline/flat/decline), but add weight to each movement as you improve.

Did I understand correct?

you need to do more sets and add weight. you dont need to limit yourself to the exercises you mention. but you shouldnt let lactic acid dictate too much...sure have a good pace thru the workout but db laterals with 10lb dumbbells?

better to do 4-5 straight sets with more weight.

if you calculate lbs lifted per time unit (no...not talking about lifting 5lb db for 1000 reps) you can lift a whole lot more with reg straight sets without forced reps (allows you to do more sets)   compared to the things milos are doing.

east german scientist showed the need for loading already back in the 60s

as a bodybuilder do shit load of sets and avoid failure on most sets. (within reason!!)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2007, 06:26:35 PM »
this is garreth's workout..... lift stick of butter to face bite swallow repeat