Author Topic: If you're thinking of joining the Marine Corps...  (Read 2020 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
If you're thinking of joining the Marine Corps...
« on: February 28, 2007, 04:13:17 PM »
or you're signed up and waiting, there is a very good documentary I just caught on the Documentary Channel called "Ears Open, Eyeballs Click" It's on March 5th at 6:00pm and March 6th at 12:00am.  There is no narration, just pure video experience... It follows recruits through bootcamp.  I would have loved seeing something like this before going in to know what to expect.  It was also fun to watch just for the memories and had me jumping, even missing the experience,... for fellow devil dogs out there...  The only "Big" memory left out, Mt. M o t h e r f u c k e r... :(

Ya ya, I know, bash away...  I hear all the insults coming already.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: If you're thinking of joining the Marine Corps...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 06:14:50 PM »
I just want to drop bombs on poor people whose shanties rest on a resource I need for my truck.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »
I just want to drop bombs on poor people whose shanties rest on a resource I need for my truck.

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksu#ker down here who just signed his own death warrant?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 06:58:01 PM »

Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksu#ker down here who just signed his own death warrant?

come on dude.  I don't want a hemi. I NEED a hemi.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 10:16:17 PM »

Goddamn I love that shit... :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 10:21:12 PM »

Yea, no shit... No more of this Team America World Police for the NWO bullshit...  No more bullshit wars would work just fine by me.  No more of this: I swear allegiance to the United States of Israel.  No more missusing our armed services for the corporation.  Let's stick to defending the Constitution and not stealing other people's resources.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 05:13:08 AM »
I remember my first morning at at Parris Island. Our DI starts running through the quonset hut blowing his whistle while berating us. I am thinking what the fuck did I do? Less than 24 hours earlier I was sleeping till 10 every morning with mommy gently waking me up.
The House that Ruth built

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 05:22:55 AM »
Yea, no shit... No more of this Team America World Police for the NWO bullshit...  No more bullshit wars would work just fine by me.  No more of this: I swear allegiance to the United States of Israel.  No more missusing our armed services for the corporation.  Let's stick to defending the Constitution and not stealing other people's resources.

Something tells me you didn't get outof the marines. They asked you to leave.
gotta love life

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 05:36:10 AM »

LOL!  Good stuff!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 09:28:41 AM »
I made it 7 weeks before I got smoked for an unsecure footlocker. They had us all out information and the senior DI comes down with a lock. I'm thinking what idiot left his crap unsecure...well 5 minutes later I'm getting thrashed.
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 09:45:47 AM »
I made it 7 weeks before I got smoked for an unsecure footlocker.

If there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker! You know that don't you? If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 09:47:05 AM »

If there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker! You know that don't you? If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?

Every chance I get I wantch this movie and it fires me up!!! I LOVE IT. I work with trainees all day everday and there is nothing I like more than breaking them down!
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 10:15:37 AM »
Something tells me you didn't get outof the marines. They asked you to leave.
You're a very spitful person.  Get over yourself, all I did was agrue my case for more facts on AL Gore and you're in 48 hour meltdown mode ::)  As much as you're trying to say I insisted on facts as a mod, that never happened.  I merely made a case for certain questions to be answered, never did I insert myself as mod in that thread.  You need to tone it down, I didn't do anything wrong.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 10:56:38 AM »
You're a very spitful person.  Get over yourself, all I did was agrue my case for more facts on AL Gore and you're in 48 hour meltdown mode ::)  As much as you're trying to say I insisted on facts as a mod, that never happened.  I merely made a case for certain questions to be answered, never did I insert myself as mod in that thread.  You need to tone it down, I didn't do anything wrong.

You don't have to "insert" yourself as mod, you hold that position so like bush you get the blame for your actions in that position of authority. Call it Karma
gotta love life

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 11:43:20 AM »
I try and blame berserk for as much as I can. Im pretty sure he was responsible for the Pats crumbling to the Dolts.
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 11:45:45 AM »
Im pretty sure he was responsible for the Pats crumbling to the Dolts.

Fuck, I knew I should have recognized your avatar from someplace. [V-8 head smack]

And I rooted for those bastards in '86.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 11:50:16 AM »
U didn't think that was some kinda militia avatar did u... ::) ;D. geeeze..dude I'm not fighting for U or America or anybody..I'm fighting for another ring for Tom Brady...ensuring Fenway park stands well into the next century and that everybody around the world knows that...THE YANKEES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 12:21:20 PM »
I try and blame berserk for as much as I can. Im pretty sure he was responsible for the Pats crumbling to the Dolts.
huh, where's the love from my favorite conservitive :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 12:23:28 PM »
You don't have to "insert" yourself as mod, you hold that position so like bush you get the blame for your actions in that position of authority. Call it Karma
Gee, we had a public vote on the bullshit and most people chimed in that the mods should be free to participat in debate as long as they don't use their mod privliages to alter/sway the debate...  I think it's pretty low you would, as a last resort, go for holding my mod privliages over my head to make your case... Low down dirty...

ATHEIST

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 01:17:53 PM »
or you're signed up and waiting, there is a very good documentary I just caught on the Documentary Channel called "Ears Open, Eyeballs Click" It's on March 5th at 6:00pm and March 6th at 12:00am.  There is no narration, just pure video experience... It follows recruits through bootcamp.  I would have loved seeing something like this before going in to know what to expect.  It was also fun to watch just for the memories and had me jumping, even missing the experience,... for fellow devil dogs out there...  The only "Big" memory left out, Mt. M o t h e r f u c k e r... :(

Ya ya, I know, bash away...  I hear all the insults coming already.

I have tremendous respect for you for doing something i was to scared to do myself.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 01:22:25 PM »
U didn't think that was some kinda militia avatar did u... ::) ;D. geeeze..dude I'm not fighting for U or America or anybody..I'm fighting for another ring for Tom Brady...ensuring Fenway park stands well into the next century and that everybody around the world knows that...THE YANKEES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I like this guy. I believe I speak for body88 when I say you're a blessing to this board.  ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 02:25:40 PM »
I made it 7 weeks before I got smoked for an unsecure footlocker. They had us all out information and the senior DI comes down with a lock. I'm thinking what idiot left his crap unsecure...well 5 minutes later I'm getting thrashed.

Was it a "health and welfare inspection"?
The House that Ruth built

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 02:59:22 PM »
Gee, we had a public vote on the bullshit and most people chimed in that the mods should be free to participat in debate as long as they don't use their mod privliages to alter/sway the debate...  I think it's pretty low you would, as a last resort, go for holding my mod privliages over my head to make your case... Low down dirty...

by saying that you wanted to make sure people weren't making false claims you attempted to sway the debate. saying this..."they don't use their mod privliages to alter/sway the debate" just proved my point you were in the wrong again. You make this really easy
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 03:16:47 PM »
by saying that you wanted to make sure people weren't making false claims you attempted to sway the debate. saying this..."they don't use their mod privliages to alter/sway the debate" just proved my point you were in the wrong again. You make this really easy
OF COURSE I did, not as a mod!!!!, as my opinion as a forum member!!!!... Nowhere did I dictate any such thing as mod.  I am free to post my opinion and try to sway a debate, that's the dang point of inserting an opinion!!!! ::)  If there were a goddamned rule on having proof, it would be in the rules thread.  Jesus you really have to twist this into something it's clearly not...  STOP...