Author Topic: Republican Ron Paul!  (Read 1286 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Republican Ron Paul!
« on: February 28, 2007, 04:53:58 PM »
Everyone!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!  Watch this whole video!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,252847,00.html

;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Republican Ron Paul!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 05:07:48 PM »
"the foundation for a police state has been put in place, and it's urgent we mobilize resistance before it's to late!"--ron paul from the first clip. 

BRAVO BRAVO, NOW THIS IS A REPUBLICAN I COULD GET ALONG WITH!!!!  Now is he for real or is this doublespeak to get votes in an environment Bush has made very unfriendly for Republicans.  I like his words.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 05:12:42 PM »
It's his libertarian leanings that come across appealing. So being he's a libertarian at heart, I have to ask, does he have a heart?  Most libertarians don't :D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 05:26:18 PM »
He voted "No to a congressional gold medal for Pope John Paul II and Ronald Reagan and Rosa Parks. He says the medals are an unconstitutional use of taxpayer money and once suggested each House member instead contribute 100 bucks from his or her own pocket.;D ;D ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 05:40:29 PM »
He voted "No to a congressional gold medal for Pope John Paul II and Ronald Reagan and Rosa Parks. He says the medals are an unconstitutional use of taxpayer money and once suggested each House member instead contribute 100 bucks from his or her own pocket.;D ;D ;D
I like a lot of what he said, but like all libertarians, it can come with extreme WTFs...  I'll be listening along to a libertarian talk and be going, "YES!! YES!!! YESS!!!!!" then all of a sudden he'll say something like, "YA!!! and No funding for schools!!!..." and i get a quick flashback of of the polterguest III guy:  :-\

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »
and i get a quick flashback of of the polterguest III guy:  :-\

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAH AHA
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 05:49:54 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHA
LOL, seriously though, I love what he said in that clip, just be careful with the libertarian types, they do tend to only think about the little house on the prairie with a fuck the rest mentality.  Unfortunately we need people in office who can work in a way that best addresses the needs of the city dwellers while not interfering with the liberty of computer hating cowboys... Not an easy task... But I love the Police state line, that made me want to rally behind him for sure!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 05:57:44 PM »
Thanks, ill watch for them.

8)
S

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 06:18:49 PM »
Why does Ron Paul hate America?

Seriously though, I'm not prepared to leap into his arms just yet. I'm still living down the embarrassment of having fallen for Perot - who also made a lot of sense before he entered his bald-Britney phase.

I didn't hear anything about the need for a strict separation of church and state. Or about the extensive and still-spreading cancer of corporate lobbying. Or when he plans to get American troops out of Iraq. Let alone impeachment.

Until then, I might as well vote for a Libertarian who isn't afraid to call himself one. He's just as likely to win the Presidency.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 06:20:54 PM »
He voted "No to a congressional gold medal for Pope John Paul II and Ronald Reagan and Rosa Parks. He says the medals are an unconstitutional use of taxpayer money and once suggested each House member instead contribute 100 bucks from his or her own pocket.
"   

HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!