Author Topic: List of BAD Things BUSH has done while in office  (Read 13029 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: List of BAD Things BUSH has done while in office
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2007, 12:36:59 PM »

hahahaha you can't admit it.

which means, when you say bush did something good, we're going to say to ourselves "Beach bum would see Bush take a dump on a puppy and say it's a good thing".

You lack the integrity and honesty to list one thing bush has done wrong.

YAWN.   ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2007, 02:05:05 PM »
Is it any surprise this thread has already far exceeded the positive Bush thread?
Thread Killer

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2007, 02:14:59 PM »
WHat saddens me are those people who defend things that they know are wrong.

No party is perfect.  If you cannot admit when your party drops the ball, then no one is going to think you have any integrity when it comes to the good things they do.  If you defend Bush's ignoring the border for 4 years, nobody will give you any credibility when you talk about something else he's done good - even if it IS good.

Bush has done a great deal to make the US stronger energy-wise.  I can admit that.  Bush ignored border security for 4 years, then put in a Very slooooooooow program for the 2 years after that.  Can anyone admit BOTH OF these things?

I don't think USA is stronger energy-wise.

Bush waited until this year to announce that USA was going to try to become less oil dependent?

WTF?

During the Clinton and Bush Sr years, USA had better foreign relations overall, helping securing oil resources.

But the main thing, Bush Jr never did a thing to become less oil dependent.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2007, 02:23:19 PM »
Is it any surprise this thread has already far exceeded the positive Bush thread?

Two theories immediately suggest themselves...

1. Bush is a fucktard.

2. Berserker!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2007, 02:25:09 PM »

nope not at all.
The list of things bush has done wrong, far exceeds and overshadows anything he might have gotten right.
Waging an illegal aggressive war against a sovereign state that posed no threat to the USA, and lying to congress and the public, needlessly sending many Americans & Iraqi civilians to their deaths, has a tendency to stick in your mind more than the one time he remembered to put the lid down on the toilet seat.

btw - That's just an assumption on my part about the toilet seat. I reckon every guy has remembered to do that at least once in his life, ...maybe not twice, ...but at least once.  :D
w

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 01, 2007, 02:28:19 PM »

btw - That's just an assumption on my part about the toilet seat. I reckon every guy has remembered to do that at least once in his life, ...maybe not twice, ...but at least once.  :D

Typical  Republican insensitivity...

I read once that Ronnie [Reagan, not Coleman] would fart in bed and then hold Nancy's head under the blanket.

A story like that has got to be true.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2007, 02:35:55 PM »
Typical  Republican insensitivity...

I read once that Ronnie [Reagan, not Coleman] would fart in bed and then hold Nancy's head under the blanket.

A story like that has got to be true.

IMO that man was a snake. If all the shit he pulled while president of the Screen Actor's Guild came out, ...he would NEVER have made Governor of Cali let alone President.
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2007, 02:36:40 PM »
Two theories immediately suggest themselves...

1. Bush is a fucktard.

2. Berserker!

Perhaps, but what is clear is that the proponents of the Bush Doctrine are generally less outspoken (excluding myself, of course).
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2007, 02:40:44 PM »
IMO that man was a snake. If all the shit he pulled while president of the Screen Actor's Guild came out, ...he would NEVER have made Governor of Cali let alone President.

I've never been able to find a link. But I could swear I once came across a James Garner interview where he said - back when it would have taken some guts to do so - that Ronnie was a moron when he was running SAG, so why should we surprised that he was a moron when running the country.

James Garner = true American hero!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2007, 02:55:16 PM »
BB, can you admit 3 mistakes bush has made in the last 6 years?

Holy fuck 240, I admit daily mistakes Bush has made. This whole "if they wanted it done in the last 2 years it would have happened" just is false. 100% false. I rarely defend Bush and his decisions, but when there is 100% undeniable proof that he is taking steps to secure the border with a fence how can you say he has done nothing?
gotta love life

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2007, 07:50:56 PM »
Holy fuck 240, I admit daily mistakes Bush has made. This whole "if they wanted it done in the last 2 years it would have happened" just is false. 100% false. I rarely defend Bush and his decisions, but when there is 100% undeniable proof that he is taking steps to secure the border with a fence how can you say he has done nothing?

He hasn't done enough.  You know damn well he could secure the border in 48 hours if he wanted to.  Were creating and fighting terrorists in the Middle East while are back door is wide fucking open.  Admit it or not, I know you understand that this is bullshit MM69.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2007, 08:23:50 PM »
This white house has set up american to buy iraqi oil for below market value.

the world can't have it, and we get it on clearance.

we control more oil now.  they can blame wmd or saddam or whatever, but anyone with a brain knows the truth.

china and russia can't buy that oil, and we're getting it for dimes on the dollar.  Advantage, US.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2007, 10:03:34 PM »
This white house has set up american to buy iraqi oil for below market value.

the world can't have it, and we get it on clearance.

we control more oil now.  they can blame wmd or saddam or whatever, but anyone with a brain knows the truth.

china and russia can't buy that oil, and we're getting it for dimes on the dollar.  Advantage, US.

No baby... who benefits are the oil companies.  Do you really think they're going to give us a break at the pump?
They've  been conditioning us by raising the prices, ...then bringin them down, ...but not down to where they were before. When gas is $1.50/gallon, and they raise it up to $3/gallon, then lower it to $2.50/gallon, ...all those with preconditioned ADD are all breathing sighs of relief and singing 'hallelulah we've got cheap gas'. Then they do it to you again... You're being cooked like a frog... pretty soon we'll be poking you with a fork.
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2007, 05:44:57 AM »
He hasn't done enough.  You know damn well he could secure the border in 48 hours if he wanted to.  Were creating and fighting terrorists in the Middle East while are back door is wide fucking open.  Admit it or not, I know you understand that this is bullshit MM69.

agreed more coule be done
gotta love life