Author Topic: List of BAD Things BUSH has done while in office  (Read 13030 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Re: List of BAD Things BUSH has done while in office
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2007, 07:41:49 AM »
This is obvious stuff, MM, things that wouldn't take much.  It's not about doing more and their being a problem with it, it's about being wide open and making it easy for anyone to attack us.

It's not being done properly and that's a fact.  undeniable.  And the person in charge isn't making sure of it.

Most people i know that travel including myself who travels 50k to 100k per year FFM, they don;t mind. 

Agreed, I don't mind taking my shoes off etc, and on military base you can't get within 100ft of critical buildings so I am all for it, but seriously, you blame Bush?
gotta love life

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2007, 07:42:14 AM »
Leaving our boarders wide open.

Not supporting our system of Checks and Balances.

S

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2007, 07:57:50 AM »
* Not funding the tax cuts (Tax cuts could be a good idea, but only if you fund it in the budget by cutting down spending of something else)

* A consistently unbalanced budget.

* Increasing military spending by over 50 %.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2007, 08:03:33 AM »
Leaving our boarders wide open.

Not supporting our system of Checks and Balances.

1. opinion, did you know there are several hundred Air Force members on the border constructing a fence? Did you know it has taken almost 2 years to coordinate that? Maybe the Dems got it started since january

2. Pure opinion
gotta love life

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2007, 08:19:25 AM »
1. opinion, did you know there are several hundred Air Force members on the border constructing a fence? Did you know it has taken almost 2 years to coordinate that? Maybe the Dems got it started since january
I'd like to hear more about that.  Can you post a link or something?  We have them crossing our boarder everyday illegally.  That seems like a National Security Crisis to me, why hasn't more been done?  The Bush Administration tried to label them as "Undocumented Workers", and he opposes the Minute Men.

Were spending $404,489,260,000+++ in the Middle East when a terrorist can walk right in our Country.  We should be spending that money where it would have some effect on our Security.  Not throwing it away in the Middle East.

2. Pure opinion

Nope,  wiretapping without court approval is one example of him pissing on our system of government.
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2007, 08:23:13 AM »

bush sat on his thumbs for 4 years before starting a fence which has taken 2 years to GET STARTED?

Dude, we've toppled nations in 2 weeks.

We're talking about a fucking fence here.

2 years to "coordinate"  Stop being gullible.  They're not trying.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2007, 08:23:48 AM »
Agreed, I don't mind taking my shoes off etc, and on military base you can't get within 100ft of critical buildings so I am all for it, but seriously, you blame Bush?

If we don't ever get attacked who's gonna get that blame (credit)?

BUSH, has to make sure it's done right.  He's not.  He has to appoint competent people who will get the job done, not appoint people who are part of someone else's political agenda........  like the horse trainer who was in charge of FEMA.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »
bush sat on his thumbs for 4 years before starting a fence which has taken 2 years to GET STARTED?

Dude, we've toppled nations in 2 weeks.

We're talking about a fucking fence here.

2 years to "coordinate"  Stop being gullible.  They're not trying.

I KNOW 2 years because I have seen the process unfold FIRSTHAND!! A REDHORSE unit is down there working on it. I wish the military ran smoother but it just doesn't
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 01, 2007, 08:32:33 AM »
I KNOW 2 years because I have seen the process unfold FIRSTHAND!! A REDHORSE unit is down there working on it. I wish the military ran smoother but it just doesn't

One unit huh?  How many miles have they put up in two years?

"The military doesn't run smoother" is a load of shit.  When it matters - when it's a matter of nat'l security - they get shit done overnight.  Border security isn't a priority of this administratino, period.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2007, 08:37:49 AM »
One unit huh?  How many miles have they put up in two years?

"The military doesn't run smoother" is a load of shit.  When it matters - when it's a matter of nat'l security - they get shit done overnight.  Border security isn't a priority of this administratino, period.

You probably don't know much about REDHORSE, you will see it isn't just "one unit" Anyway, they didn't start 2 years ago, they got the tasking and the coordination process started...oh it's over your head anyway. Bush's fault, yada yada yada
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2007, 08:43:51 AM »
You probably don't know much about REDHORSE, you will see it isn't just "one unit" Anyway, they didn't start 2 years ago, they got the tasking and the coordination process started...oh it's over your head anyway. Bush's fault, yada yada yada

how many miles of border fence did they build in 2 years?

We put in 14 permanent military bases in a hostile Iraq in 4 years, but we can't get a fence built on our OWN CITIES?  Come on dude.  Stop defending it as incompetence.  If they wanted it built, it would already be built.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2007, 09:34:39 AM »
how many miles of border fence did they build in 2 years?

We put in 14 permanent military bases in a hostile Iraq in 4 years, but we can't get a fence built on our OWN CITIES?  Come on dude.  Stop defending it as incompetence.  If they wanted it built, it would already be built.

We do not have 14 permanent bases in Iraq. We have tent cities. We have thousands of tents on stand by, thousands more trained to put them up. When a project such as the fence comes around, we don't have miles of material stockpiled to build a fence. So we have to put out bids (because law says we can't spend more than $2500 without bids...fact) we have to buy special equipment to support the project, again bids...fact.... then we have to engineer the fence, where is will run etc.... ( I'm guessing you haven't done much in construction bidding/planning.) this all takes time. Again they haven't been on the job more than a few months.
gotta love life

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »
militarymuscle69 would you agree that people coming in our Country without our knowledge is a big threat?
S

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2007, 09:38:29 AM »
militarymuscle69 would you agree that people coming in our Country without our knowledge is a big threat?

Oh fuck yeah, dude I am as dissapointed in the border as anyone. But the work is starting and it began with the Bush administration .
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2007, 09:41:43 AM »
Oh fuck yeah, dude I am as dissapointed in the border as anyone. But the work is starting and it began with the Bush administration .

This will be an interesting debate.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
This will be an interesting debate.

How is it debatable? 1. Work is being done  2. it was proposed 2 years ago 3. Bush administration in charge... Unlike your posts all 3 are factual.
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2007, 09:51:09 AM »
How is it debatable? 1. Work is being done  2. it was proposed 2 years ago 3. Bush administration in charge... Unlike your posts all 3 are factual.

Oh really?

BUSH did not start a war that has got us 400 billion in debt?

BUSH did not use faulty intelligence as a reason to go to war?

BUSH did not appoint a fucking a horse trainer to head FEMA?

BUSH did not ok a plan that used too few troops results in a break down in stability following a brilliant invasion?

BUSH did not screw up the port authority deal?

AND ARE THE FUCKING AIRPORTS SECURE OR NOT?

I've tried to take it easy on you for a while

BUT WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON ?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2007, 09:53:43 AM »

Work is being done...my fucking ass!   Re-read 240 post.  All it was, was political titty sucking.   If they wanted a fence it would have been up by now.

But you are too glazed over by BUSH to see that aren't you?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2007, 10:15:12 AM »
Oh really?

BUSH did not start a war that has got us 400 billion in debt?

BUSH did not use faulty intelligence as a reason to go to war?

BUSH did not appoint a fucking a horse trainer to head FEMA?

BUSH did not ok a plan that used too few troops results in a break down in stability following a brilliant invasion?

BUSH did not screw up the port authority deal?

AND ARE THE FUCKING AIRPORTS SECURE OR NOT?

I've tried to take it easy on you for a while

BUT WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON ?

Duche bag, we ren't talking about all the shit you just mentioned. We talked about the fence, of which all 3 of my points are facts. I have also agreed that the airports are not secure. Quit skim reading
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2007, 10:17:20 AM »
Duche bag, we ren't talking about all the shit you just mentioned. We talked about the fence, of which all 3 of my points are facts. I have also agreed that the airports are not secure. Quit skim reading

And as always everyinch of your post is opinion......zero fact. Keep up the good work
gotta love life

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2007, 10:19:26 AM »

Good, but you don't think it could be sealed by the National Guard in at least a few days if Bush really cared?

I just can't believe we have soldiers dying in Iraq while are border is opened.

Thats like a fucking bank leaving its front door and vault opened while all the security is busy tracking down the bank robbers a few blocks away.

S

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2007, 10:22:20 AM »
And as always everyinch of your post is opinion......zero fact. Keep up the good work

yeah?  show me.......... otherwise you're  just more neo-con blabber

You didn't post this:

Which post did i say BUSH's immigration stuff was a bad thing?  And when did you and i talk about the fence?   It hasn;t been built yet!   are you denying that too?

drone.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2007, 10:23:50 AM »
Good, but you don't think it could be sealed by the National Guard in at least a few days if Bush really cared?

Thats like a fucking bank leaving its front door and vault opened while all the security is busy tracking down the bank robbers a few blocks away.

Don;t go too far BEN,  he'll  accuse you making shit up and covering it with opinion.

What a drone. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2007, 10:27:34 AM »
Don;t go too far BEN,  he'll  accuse you making shit up and covering it with opinion.

What a drone. 

LoL I think I did with the bank analogy.  "What bank? Theres no bank!!! Quit making stuff up lib!!!"   ;D
S

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2007, 10:42:08 AM »

Oh contrare mon frare! Last summer my softball team got seperated because all of the Reservists went to the border to work security. The only problem was they were only issued radios and the law stated that the border patrol agents were the only ones allowed to detain anyone. There were literally instances where illegals were allowed to walk by because the military hands were tied and the BPA were busy. Whose fault that is? I'm not sure
gotta love life