Author Topic: To all the EuroTrashes bashing America on Getbig (oh brother)  (Read 39165 times)

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Re: To all the EuroTrashes bashing America on Getbig (oh brother)
« Reply #475 on: March 05, 2007, 11:53:41 AM »
What do you mean? The fact that my own father spent half his life in a different country, then immigrated to North America, does not give me a better perspective on how different cultures work outside of the States?  I listed all the foreign countries I have traveled to, and the different perspectives I have experienced. I Assume you are telling the truth also. That said, I have been to far more foreign places then you have. Not to mention, you visited NYC and Florida. Tourist land USA. Hardly "typical America". I spent time in many places that tourists do not go.  As well as many places they visit all the time. Paris, Athens, etc etc.

Nope, with "there you go" i was referring to the fact that americans are descendants of europeans, and still bashing europeans as much as they can.
Anyway, you listed all the foreign countries you've been to, i listed the places i've been to in America. If you want to know all the foreign countries i've been to (i really don't know what you're gonna do with that information), i'm more than happy to give you the list. Here goes: three times in Sweden, France, 3 times in Germany, twice in Holland, twice in England, three times in Thailand, China, Venezuela, twice in US (as i said before), Estonia, 14 times in Spain, Portugal, Latvia, Czech Republic, Turkey, Switzerland, 6 times to Denmark.
Not bragging, not saying anyone cares, just answering your comment.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #476 on: March 05, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »
Well, it's not my fault people voted Bush's ass into office. It's not my fault that meth using rednecks continue to support him till this very day.

But obviously over 50% of americans with the right to vote, did vote Bush. So does that mean that over 50% of your population is "meth using rednecks"?

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #477 on: March 05, 2007, 12:13:53 PM »
Well said, tu.

These people are certainly jealous as I do not see any other motives for their hate. I mean it's one thing to hate Bush, but to say we're this or we're that is blatant hate against the american people.

If you've read the messages under this topic, you should know by now that:

1. I have said several times, that in general i do not have problem with americans
2. I said that comments like "You are not american, therefore you are beneath me" (written here by BSB) gives you an image of arrogant
   people.
3. I did not start writing here to bash america, i started writing here to answer to all those messages bashing europe, and especially finland
   under the topic about a finnish bodybuilder. From there on, conversation has gone to comparing america and europe. In my very first
   comment under this topic, i quoted Alex23 and his first comment. I said that "i guess that it (=the bashing) goes both ways".

So, does those comments make me sound that i write here because i'm jealous of not living in america? Hardly...

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #478 on: March 05, 2007, 02:18:19 PM »
To clarify, I was born in Europe, and I love America.

Thank you.
Thread Killer

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #479 on: March 05, 2007, 09:45:15 PM »
i bet most methheads dont vote.

Valhalla awaits.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #480 on: March 06, 2007, 07:39:51 AM »
hahahaha. all of you need battery acid dripped in your asses.

Alex23

« Reply #481 on: March 06, 2007, 11:36:30 AM »
...on whom?

Don't you have a business to run? How about following your political point of view and refuse to do business with any american? Would that affect your income?

Brutal confusing the people with The US Gov's agenda which are 2 different things. The most narrow vision I've seen in a while.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #482 on: March 06, 2007, 05:30:01 PM »
Don't you have a business to run?

That's the beauty of leveraged income... it continues with you or without you.  :D

How about following your political point of view and refuse to do business with any american? Would that affect your income?

Brutal confusing the people with The US Gov's agenda which are 2 different things. The most narrow vision I've seen in a while.

Huh?  dude, ...you really need to sit back, take a deep breath and start over. Perhaps a valium or 2 is in order?
w

Alex23

« Reply #483 on: March 06, 2007, 06:14:26 PM »
That's the beauty of leveraged income... it continues with you or without you.  :D
Huh?  dude, ...you really need to sit back, take a deep breath and start over. Perhaps a valium or 2 is in order?

I thought so...answer my question;  would following through with your political point of view and conviction and refusing to do business with american affect your income?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: March 06, 2007, 06:16:19 PM »
I thought so...answer my question;  would following through with your political point of view and conviction and refusing to do business with american affect your income?

Alex, Leftists won't practice what they preach if it means affecting their standard of living.  Take Big Al Goracle for example.
Thread Killer

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #485 on: March 06, 2007, 06:18:35 PM »

I don't do business with corporations I have issues with... Take for instance Wal-Mart... I hate Wal-Mart and their practices, so I don't shop there.

There was time when things at Wal-Mart were carrying "Made in America", now they do not... I don't shop there anymore... plus, their idea of destroying the small business owner with the supercenter is disgusting.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #486 on: March 06, 2007, 06:30:15 PM »
I don't shop there anymore... plus, their idea of destroying the small business owner with the supercenter is disgusting.

You've got a 'down with Capitalism' bumper sticker, don't you.
Thread Killer

Alex23

« Reply #487 on: March 06, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »
Alex, Leftists won't practice what they preach if it means affecting their standard of living.  Take Big Al Goracle for example.

Hahahaha yes BRUCE... http://news.com.com/2061-11199_3-6162631.html

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #488 on: March 06, 2007, 06:56:59 PM »
Apparently Sam Walton didn't like the supercenter either...

Every bit the capitalist he was... he was fundamentally opposed to it, because he realized that when you run people out of jobs, they can't buy goods... if you don't make product in America, there is nothing to generate revenue.

The brightest people on the planet understand this... Apparently some "capitalists" don't.... They feel that anyone who is "for" things being produced in America is against capitalism. Funny... I would have thought that there would be nothing more capitalistic than keeping normal middle-class people employed by creating a product and bring revenue to this country. Capitalism is about making money... not just for one or two people... a government can not remain stable if everyone doesn't make money.

As a matter of fact, I would say that when only a small group of people control all money, that is extremely close to communism.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #489 on: March 06, 2007, 06:57:43 PM »
Hahahaha yes BRUCE... http://news.com.com/2061-11199_3-6162631.html

Don't worry, Alex, he's 'offsetting' it all by pouring money into.....well....this little venture!

http://www.generationim.com/

We invest in long-only, global, public equities with a concentrated portfolio of 30-50 companies. We aim to buy high quality companies at attractive prices that will deliver superior long-term investment returns.

Chuh-Ching!
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: March 06, 2007, 08:49:49 PM »

Who said refusing to do business with Americans is my political POV?

I wasn't bashing America in this thread remember? Alex, ...take a valium!  ::)
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #491 on: March 07, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »
Bmac owned himself. He's a typical American. An immigrant with very little if no knowledge, understanding of, or appreciation for his own native language or culture. ...let alone anyone elses. ...now if his family had emigrated to Canada, ...he'd probably know how to speak Italian  :P

It's not too late bmac, why don't you come to Canada? It'd be fun. You could learn how a civilized nation works, and I suspect you already have a keen appreciation for all things Canadian.  :D

That spelling is correct. Ask my mom who is neapolitan or my dad who is sicilian! >:(
The House that Ruth built

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: March 07, 2007, 11:04:30 PM »

That spelling is correct. Ask my mom who is neapolitan or my dad who is sicilian! >:(

:-[  {wince} Ouch! Bmac, stop embarrasing yourself.  :-[

La vostra madre non è istruita è lei? Se fosse, saprebbe ortografare almeno parola così semplice.
Ancora, se fosse, conoscerebbe probabilmente abbastanza per non desiderare rilevare il fatto che proviene da Napoli. 

A proposito, il dialetto napoletano finora è rimosso da italiano adeguato, esso non è neppure divertente.

pssst - Bmac, ...stop typing... please.  :-[
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #493 on: March 09, 2007, 04:37:22 AM »
:-[  {wince} Ouch! Bmac, stop embarrasing yourself.  :-[

La vostra madre non è istruita è lei? Se fosse, saprebbe ortografare almeno parola così semplice.
Ancora, se fosse, conoscerebbe probabilmente abbastanza per non desiderare rilevare il fatto che proviene da Napoli. 

A proposito, il dialetto napoletano finora è rimosso da italiano adeguato, esso non è neppure divertente.

pssst - Bmac, ...stop typing... please.  :-[

I am not fluent in Italian. My folks can speak it but can't really read or write while my grandparents can still read, write and speak their native language.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: March 09, 2007, 05:08:53 AM »
I am not fluent in Italian. My folks can speak it but can't really read or write while my grandparents can still read, write and speak their native language.

Maybe you shudda asked your nonno how it was spelled instead?  :D

For me, my understanding goes up when I read & write it. The spoken word goes by too quickly for me, and with the various pronunciations due to different regional dialects, it sometimes makes my head spin. It takes me an hour to sift through the dialect to get to the actual word. It's like the guy from London England, trying to understand a guy from NewFoundland, or West Texas. I work with a bunch of guys from West Texas, and man oh man, sometimes I really have to concentrate just to understand what they're saying. As for the Newfy's, ...I need subtitles.
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #495 on: March 09, 2007, 04:03:05 PM »
Maybe you shudda asked your nonno how it was spelled instead?  :D

I work with a bunch of guys from West Texas, and man oh man, sometimes I really have to concentrate just to understand what they're saying.

Jag, do you have a 9 to 5 job besides your own gig with your web site?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #496 on: March 09, 2007, 04:21:15 PM »
Jag, do you have a 9 to 5 job besides your own gig with your web site?

no. why do you ask?
w

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #497 on: March 09, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
Who'd want a 9-5'er ???  No Gypsy, Gangster or Actor thats for sure.
Count me in there.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #498 on: March 09, 2007, 04:29:57 PM »
no. why do you ask?

9 to 5 suck   9 to 2 is much better  ;D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #499 on: March 09, 2007, 04:58:30 PM »
no. why do you ask?

Because you said you worked with some Texans.