Author Topic: real demands for new mod  (Read 4019 times)

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
real demands for new mod
« on: March 01, 2007, 06:58:27 AM »
militarymuscle69
Getbig II

Our moderators are whacked!!!!
« on: Today at 05:33:06 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday a post is made about Gore using to much power and Beserker steps in and demands facts before bashing Gore. Then OzmO makes a post (see: list of things bush has done wrong) and doesn't put one fact in his whole post. Everything in there is opinion based... (oh ok maybe he knew the 3 planes had been hijacked, I guess he should have jumped in the phone booth changed and gone to stop them.) and not one work from Beserker, because as he admits he is politically biased. Obvioiusly OzmO is also. Where is our conservative rep?

I am not the only one who feels the need to have a conservative representative on the political board.  We are tired of only hearing the voice of one side.  The people have spoken!  Right it right and fair is fair!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: real demands for new mod
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 07:04:57 AM »
IMO, as long as there are no abuses (IE: moving stuff or deleting based upon political motives), who cares?  If the news says libs are ruining america and Bush is a good guy, share it!  DL is doing a fine job. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 07:08:32 AM »
Here we go again with this crybaby crap.  ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 07:30:32 AM »
IMO, as long as there are no abuses (IE: moving stuff or deleting based upon political motives), who cares?  If the news says libs are ruining america and Bush is a good guy, share it!  DL is doing a fine job. 

Incredibly, I find myself agreeing with 240 or Bust.

BTW 240, why dick around on the TA/Magoo issue? Why not come clean on your commitments?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:22 AM »
militarymuscle69
Getbig II

Our moderators are whacked!!!!
« on: Today at 05:33:06 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday a post is made about Gore using to much power and Beserker steps in and demands facts before bashing Gore. Then OzmO makes a post (see: list of things bush has done wrong) and doesn't put one fact in his whole post. Everything in there is opinion based... (oh ok maybe he knew the 3 planes had been hijacked, I guess he should have jumped in the phone booth changed and gone to stop them.) and not one work from Beserker, because as he admits he is politically biased. Obvioiusly OzmO is also. Where is our conservative rep?

I am not the only one who feels the need to have a conservative representative on the political board.  We are tired of only hearing the voice of one side.  The people have spoken!  Right it right and fair is fair!

If you scroll down just a few posts you'll see i put a "list of things bush has done good" before i put the other one up

Here's the link just in case you can't do it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=131457.0

If you can get over yourself you'll see that it's ALL opinion also.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 07:57:05 AM »
BTW 240, why dick around on the TA/Magoo issue? Why not come clean on your commitments?
-Hedge

I didn't mess around on purpose with the names.  i was super slammed busy, and magoo wrote and asked if I would hold he and adonis' bet money, i said sure.  the money arrived minutes later.  then he PMs against last night, asks for a screenshot and a refund, which I did.

i dont know why i wrote widow - he and i have no communication.  perhaps its the multi sylaballic compound words, me working too fast, maybe i read ww's name right before writing, i dont know.

believe me, if i intended to stir the pot, i would have let the controversy stew and blow up bigger.  instead i admitted my error immediately.  magoo paid me.  period.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 07:58:56 AM »
I didn't mess around on purpose with the names.

It was funny as hell.   ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 08:32:58 AM »
So everytime I have an argument with someone, they run off and try to get a new mod for the place?  :-\  I give up... This is like trying to run a preschool ???  All this because I wanted questions answered on AL Gore?  All this because he thinks this is a Bush Bashing only forum even though I clearly showed that is a completely false accusation...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 08:35:37 AM »
So everytime I have an argument with someone, they run off and try to get a new mod for the place?  :-\  I give up... This is like trying to run a preschool ???  All this because I wanted questions answered on AL Gore?  All this because he thinks this is a Bush Bashing only forum even though I clearly showed that is a completely false accusation...

the neocons smell the 911 story collapsing.  They want merge/delete abilities so they can stifle the truth. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »
Yea, all I did was give my opinion and agrue it over Al Gore, nothing new for me, but mod abuse is exactly what he's trying to lay out against me...  Look at how me and Bruce agrue it out sometimes, yet I have not for a second let that fact hinder his participation in the forum in any way. 

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 08:30:44 PM »

Berserker, I am not trying to get you replaced as mod.  We have 3 mods here, and they are all quite liberal.  Delusional Liberal has not been making any contributions lately, so a new mod should be chosen to replace him.  The non stop Bush bashing gets old.  The one thead of Bush positives was just put up to placate us.  We will not be placated!  I know there are members who would post here but do not because there is no balance to the forum.  Why do you seem so afraid to have one quality, conservate member elected to moderator?  This should be a true democracy, not a monopoly!  I think we can make this board better than it is now.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 08:35:04 PM »
im used to it,, lived in new york my whole life,,  there isnt another conservative for hundreds of miles

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 08:38:04 PM »
Berserker, I am not trying to get you replaced as mod.  We have 3 mods here, and they are all quite liberal.  Delusional Liberal has not been making any contributions lately, so a new mod should be chosen to replace him.  The non stop Bush bashing gets old.  The one thead of Bush positives was just put up to placate us.  We will not be placated!  I know there are members who would post here but do not because there is no balance to the forum.  Why do you seem so afraid to have one quality, conservate member elected to moderator?  This should be a true democracy, not a monopoly!  I think we can make this board better than it is now.

There isn't any restrictions on posting.  People post what they want to post.  Changing mods won't change that.

I do agree however, that a new mod might be in order.  But not because the posts are allegedly all slanted towards bashing BUSH, but only becuase of his inactivity.

If you wanted more BUSH loving posts, then by all means post them.  People will debate them just as conservatives debate BUSH bashing posts.

The world will still spin. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 08:38:54 PM »
im used to it,, lived in new york my whole life,,  there isnt another conservative for hundreds of miles

lol  heheheh.

At least you have the best Italian food on the continent.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 08:58:29 PM »
There isn't any restrictions on posting.  People post what they want to post.  Changing mods won't change that.

I do agree however, that a new mod might be in order.  But not because the posts are allegedly all slanted towards bashing BUSH, but only becuase of his inactivity.

If you wanted more BUSH loving posts, then by all means post them.  People will debate them just as conservatives debate BUSH bashing posts.

i have no problem with anyone bashing bush,, hes in the highest position you can achieve in life and what he does is up for criticism. believe it or not i put him at fault for several things.. but most cross the line and criticism has turned into hate. some of you act like he fired you from your job,took your money, and killed your family. thats why i always use the term 'angry liberal'.. the extreme liberals that i deal with everyday seem like pissed off people, and bush is a great target

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 08:58:38 PM »

Well, at least you are open to the idea of putting a new mod here.

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 09:02:59 PM »
i have no problem with anyone bashing bush,, hes in the highest position you can achieve in life and what he does is up for criticism. believe it or not i put him at fault for several things.. but most cross the line and criticism has turned into hate. some of you act like he fired you from your job,took your money, and killed your family. thats why i always use the term 'angry liberal'.. the extreme liberals that i deal with everyday seem like pissed off people, and bush is a great target

I also love it when those "peace loving liberals" become violent while protesting war.   ;)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2007, 09:04:47 PM »

You remember the Clinton era right? Would you have called the conservatives that were screaming for his ouster "angry conservatives"?

And not that I'm defending Clinton but he lied about getting a blowjob from an ugly fat broad not starting a war.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2007, 09:13:51 PM »

he irresponsibly got us into a unnecessary war that has cost us thousands of casualties and billions in funds.

Worse IMO than those things in bold.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2007, 09:21:34 PM »
You remember the Clinton era right? Would you have called the conservatives that were screaming for his ouster "angry conservatives"?

And not that I'm defending Clinton but he lied about getting a blowjob from an ugly fat broad not starting a war.

i personally feel that president should be the last one committing adultery, committing perjury, and lying under oath. clinton was convicted of crimes- bush hasnt,, people like to think bush has,but he hasnt.
 if you want to be pissed off about the war then fine-but too many people are singeling out bush. you want to criticize him for the war then include everyone else too, and dont give out the he faked evidence bullshit. if you dont like the war -then dont fucking go. i dont see anyone protesting all the cops in america that are killed every year. i dont see people protesting all of the people killed from smoking every year, i dont see people protesting gang violence.. the war's just something for angey people to be angry about

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 09:22:17 PM »
i personally feel that president should be the last one committing adultery, committing perjury, and lying under oath. clinton was convicted of crimes- bush hasnt,, people like to think bush has,but he hasnt.
 if you want to be pissed off about the war then fine-but too many people are singeling out bush. you want to criticize him for the war then include everyone else too, and dont give out the he faked evidence bullshit. if you dont like the war -then dont fucking go. i dont see anyone protesting all the cops in america that are killed every year. i dont see people protesting all of the people killed from smoking every year, i dont see people protesting gang violence.. the war's just something for angey people to be angry about

was that yellow cake statement true, then?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 09:25:24 PM »

I'll pass, too many holes in this post to even begin to debate it.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »
he irresponsibly got us into a unnecessary war that has cost us thousands of casualties and billions in funds.

Worse IMO than those things in bold.

irresponsibly? do you remember 911? we were scared shitless of another attack,, from what we knew we had to expect a  chain of terrorist event.. we had to stop any threat immediately. turns out the threat wasnt as serious as we thought, but thats a different story.
and stop saying HE got us into war,, use the term THEY

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 09:26:41 PM »
Here's the way it should go:
The forum it to busy for the current mods to handle or a mod has abused his privlages, members and mods have recognized the problem.  A general concensus agrees that more mods are needed through a vote to find out if more mods are wanted.  If more mods are wanted by the mods and forum a vote thread is created to find a new mod.  Ron is contacted and informed of the demand and new choice. 

Here's the way is currently goes
Forum member gets pissed off at Berserker after debating subject X, within 24 hours there is a thread in General or here demanding different or more mods.

:-\

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2007, 09:27:39 PM »
was that yellow cake statement true, then?

ya ya ya.. let me guess, you have top secret cia evidence that was leaked