Author Topic: USA:the land of the injustice!!!  (Read 1280 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
USA:the land of the injustice!!!
« on: March 01, 2007, 07:09:30 AM »
leonard peltier in jail for 20 yrs..still no fuckin proof.. >:(
http://www.freepeltier.org/
i can name 10 more politcal prisoners in american prisons..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: USA:the land of the injustice!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2007, 08:50:59 AM »
i can name 10 more politcal prisoners in american prisons..

C.S. Lewis observed that the worse you mistreat someone, the more you hate them for the guilt they inspire in you.

The genocide of the native American is the true foundation of this country - there simply isn't one without the other. Consequently, the American Indian Movement was even more of a threat to our satisfied self-perception than the Black Panthers. They didn't just have to be destroyed - they had to be made into an example.

Hence, Peltier.

Oh, yeah - and despite dozens of requests, Clinton wouldn't pardon him - but he did find time to pardon Marc Rich. What a fucking scumbag.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2007, 09:21:14 AM »
This coming from an Indian and a commie.,..This guy killed FBI agents..sorry.
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 09:26:36 AM »
This coming from an Indian and a commie

If you must slander me with epithets from 40 years ago, I'd prefer it if you called me a "dirty hippie". They had better taste in music.

But seriously, you ought to update your lexicon. The Aughties have brought us a bumper crop of brainless right-wing slurs: Islamofascist, defeatocrat, etc.

Don't be afraid of change!  :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 09:32:05 AM »
Well I'm doing my best not to hurl personal insults..its very hard. I think the only thing we have in common is we believe that assmonkey True adonis..is an idiot.
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 09:40:01 AM »
Well I'm doing my best not to hurl personal insults..its very hard. I think the only thing we have in common is we believe that assmonkey True adonis..is an idiot.

There seems to be an unspoken understanding that G&O and Political beefs should be kept separate. I quite like that.

For example: The support that kh300 lends to your side in the clashes here doesn't interfere in the slightest with my appreciation of all the videos he's been posting over there.

Similarly: I felt quite comfortable agreeing with Shadow in this thread - even though I've occasionally joined the pack of his tormentors over in G&O.  :)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 09:55:00 AM »
If you must slander me with epithets from 40 years ago, I'd prefer it if you called me a "dirty hippie". They had better taste in music.

But seriously, you ought to update your lexicon. The Aughties have brought us a bumper crop of brainless right-wing slurs: Islamofascist, defeatocrat, etc.

Don't be afraid of change!  :)

This is why I agree with those who believe that liberals are mentally ill.

Ribo would be the first guy to have his throat slit by the Islamofascists he doesn't want to label.

Seriously, what do you think would happen if Osama and his boys were running things around your neck of the woods?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 10:08:22 AM »
The funny thing about that picture is that my boss (a Mexican-American) looks a lot like Hugo Chavez.  :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2007, 11:47:39 AM »
He'd be dead....thats what. The moment he started to bitch that Hugo/Bin laden/whoever was in charge he'd bitch and they would cut his head off.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2007, 03:50:55 PM »
The funny thing about that picture is that my boss (a Mexican-American) looks a lot like Hugo Chavez.  :)

:o  Pesky... is that you?
w