Author Topic: Should there be an arm size minimum to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts????  (Read 15363 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i think there should be an arm size minimum of 18 inches to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts in the gym, what do you think?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
i think there should be an arm size minimum of 18 inches to wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts in the gym, what do you think?

Ask big nick, apparently his arms are over 20" cold. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
In the gym or out... I think there should be a pass in the gym... but when out, forget it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Ask big nick, apparently his arms are over 20" cold. ::)
hahahahaha, of course they are. ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
 As long as your arms are either cut or large, you should be able to wear them. If they are neither, you had better be some sort of badass.... ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
As long as your arms are either cut or large, you should be able to wear them. If they are neither, you had better be some sort of badass.... ;D

Bruce Lee hanchaw wudchuck badass

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Bruce Lee hanchaw wudchuck badass

Yeah, Bruce had cut arms and large lats....he definitely pulled off the look.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
arms - anything over 13" is ok
weight - anything over 130 is ok
add monster ils and a tough-guy look....

i love those clowns!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I second that.

There also needs to be a standard for UnderArmor.
hahahahahaha, exactly, some of the tools i see wearing these should be turned down at the sales counter.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!

No,  because i like to say nice tank top buddy in a smart ass tone of voice.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
hahahaha! I guess all the mexicans will be shit out of luck.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha! I guess all the mexicans will be shit out of luck.
hahahaha....undelay...undelay.....yareeeeba........yareeeba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
absolutely!  People with less than that deserve to be hotter than shit while they're working out.  Let the fuckers bake.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
I second that.

Yes,  but you have to rip on those kids when there at the gym with smart ass remarks. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I second that.

why is it that the only people u see where that sh*t to the gym are the dumpy 20% teenagers that weigh--if their lucky---170lbs

SS

• Getbig V
hahahaha....undelay...undelay.....yareeeeba........yareeeba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha! I love how all potbelly mexicans with skinny arms, and chicken legs always strut around with their sleeveless shirts and their R.I.P tats thinking their bad asses.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
hahaha! I love how all potbelly mexicans with skinny arms, and chicken legs always strut around with their sleeveless shirts and their R.I.P tats thinking their bad asses.

Don't forget the unearned tear drop tats... That one is a personal favorite.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, there's a state park about a half mile from my house and about 100 of them hang out down there on saturdays and Sundays during the summer.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
hahahahaha, there's a state park about a half mile from my house and about 100 of them hang out down there on saturdays and Sundays during the summer.

Funny... around here they're all at Home Depot.

SS

• Getbig V
aren't you scared when you see them? you know they're all golden glove boxers ::)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
they always have fresh oranges for sale though.

kh300

• Getbig V
but what about the guys who've been working out consistently for 3 solid weeks and want to show off their improvements?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV

That's the best you'll have endless laughter.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
aren't you scared when you see them? you know they're all golden glove boxers ::)
hahahahahaha, the biggest guy is like 5'7" 174 pounds so yes, they're terrifying. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
perhaps an Under Amour amendment can be applied as well?