Author Topic: who are the most HYPED bodybuilders of all time?  (Read 7740 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Re: who are the most HYPED bodybuilders of all time?
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2007, 01:47:32 AM »
Victor Richards was hyped alot for sure...

Victor Richards has an awesome physique and has a true love for Bodybuilding. He believes that you should bodybuild for the love of it, not to win fame or trophies.
Vic Richards is known to be the worlds largest and most muscular bodybuilder of all time. Vic stands 5'10" at 370 pounds of solid muscle. He has been the only bodybuilder that has risen to the top without believing in conventional bodybuilding competition.

Vic was born 9 of 10 children of a cardiologist father and midwifery mother. Vic started weight training at age fifteen weighing 210 pounds while playing football, wrestling and running track.

Unlike most bodybuilders, Vic did not start weight training in order to become a competitive bodybuilder, training was something that came naturally to him. At age seventeen, Vic started training at Gold's Gym in Venice with his mentors David and Peter Paul-- the "Barbarian Brothers". Vic chose to train with Barbarian because of their unorthodox way of training. Unlike most bodybuilders the Barbarian Brothers incorporated power lifting and weight lifting techniques in order to build ultimate muscle mass and density.

1992 Nigerian Championships -- 1st and Overall
1989 Mr. Barbados -- 1st
1984 California Gold Cup Classic -- 1st
1983 Teen Los Angeles -- 1st
1982 American Cup -- 2nd

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2007, 01:49:13 AM »

Victor Richards has an awesome physique and has a true love for Bodybuilding. He believes that you should bodybuild for the love of it, not to win fame or trophies.
Vic Richards is known to be the worlds largest and most muscular bodybuilder of all time. Vic stands 5'10" at 370 pounds of solid muscle. He has been the only bodybuilder that has risen to the top without believing in conventional bodybuilding competition.

Vic was born 9 of 10 children of a cardiologist father and midwifery mother. Vic started weight training at age fifteen weighing 210 pounds while playing football, wrestling and running track.

Unlike most bodybuilders, Vic did not start weight training in order to become a competitive bodybuilder, training was something that came naturally to him. At age seventeen, Vic started training at Gold's Gym in Venice with his mentors David and Peter Paul-- the "Barbarian Brothers". Vic chose to train with Barbarian because of their unorthodox way of training. Unlike most bodybuilders the Barbarian Brothers incorporated power lifting and weight lifting techniques in order to build ultimate muscle mass and density.

1989 Mr. Barbados -- 1st
1982 American Cup -- 2nd

you're just contributing to the hype my friend ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2007, 02:40:33 AM »
chris cook...period...

Yes, I never liked his look and thought he should have never turned pro. Rusty Jeffers should have beaten him at the USA's that year.
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2007, 02:41:31 AM »

Yes, I never liked his look and thought he should have never turned pro. Rusty Jeffers should have beaten him at the USA's that year.
and same goes for your nipples..your nipples are over-hyped ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2007, 02:42:25 AM »

Yes that is def "nuff said" it proves just how retarded you really are...

More negativity from mike the 16 year old loser with 6 months of "hard core" training behind him.LOL

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2007, 02:44:09 AM »
More negativity from mike the 16 year old loser with 6 months of "hard core" training behind him.LOL
the only thing which is growing on mike are his nipples..have you seen his nipples?they put a cows nipples to shame
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2007, 02:52:58 AM »
the only thing which is growing on mike are his nipples..have you seen his nipples?they put a cows nipples to shame

Shadow you really need to get laid or come out of the closet, your obsessive over another man's nipples, that's just not right. :-\
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2007, 02:54:28 AM »

Shadow you really need to get laid or come out of the closet, your obsessive over another man's nipples, that's just not right. :-\
ahhah the fact is that you're nipples are one of a kind...your nipples are freaky.i am just making fun of your freakish nipples
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2007, 02:57:52 AM »

1989 Mr. Barbados -- 1st
1982 American Cup -- 2nd

all the others listed have an awesome physique to...But because Vic never brought it to the big stage...He was considered by many all hype...Massive as he is...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2007, 08:06:54 AM »
Phil Heath and Gunter. Come contest time they do F-all.

PB