Author Topic: Hilary FAKES southern drawl when spking to African American church supporters  (Read 3055 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Is this the speech that was on C-SPAN yesterday? If so I saw a few minutes of it, that's about all I could stand.

The show also featured Obama giving a speech to some black congregation and Edwards taking questions at a house party.

I wouldn't doubt if Edwards turns into the frontrunner. He's polished and he's already talking about his plans, even if it's just rhetoric it's still something people can think about.

McCain vs. Edwards. Interested to see who the running mates will be.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yeah, you can listen to it at the link.

sure enough, she turns on the southern drawl we haven't heard in ten years from her.

sad, she panders like an older john edwards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
edwards wants it bad. 

i think he'll fall apart under the debates.  biden would completely disassemble him.  hell, sharpton would leave edwards bumbling.  edwards changed his position on embedded US forces with the iraqi forces WHILE ON HARDBALL once Mathews explained to him what embedding actually entailed.

He is a polished figurehead.  he is not a leader.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
yeah, you can listen to it at the link.

sure enough, she turns on the southern drawl we haven't heard in ten years from her.

sad, she panders like an older john edwards.

girl was raised a few miles from O'Hare Airport...

Phonier accent than Madonna.  >:(

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
edwards wants it bad. 

i think he'll fall apart under the debates.  biden would completely disassemble him.  hell, sharpton would leave edwards bumbling.  edwards changed his position on embedded US forces with the iraqi forces WHILE ON HARDBALL once Mathews explained to him what embedding actually entailed.

He is a polished figurehead.  he is not a leader.

What's the Democratic alternative?

No one knows where Obama stands. Right now he's just a charasmatic guy that gives good speeches. It's almost like he's too green to be a serious contender. Maybe I'll change my opinion when I hear him say where he stands on the major issues and what his plans are.

And Hillary Clinton is just horrific. Nevermind her position on major issues she's so unlikable that I literally don't care what she thinks.

At this early stage I see either Edwards or Obama winning the nomination but in my opinion Edwards in the frontrunner right now.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What's the Democratic alternative?

No one knows where Obama stands. Right now he's just a charasmatic guy that gives good speeches. It's almost like he's too green to be a serious contender. Maybe I'll change my opinion when I hear him say where he stands on the major issues and what his plans are.

And Hillary Clinton is just horrific. Nevermind her position on major issues she's so unlikable that I literally don't care what she thinks.

At this early stage I see either Edwards or Obama winning the nomination but in my opinion Edwards in the frontrunner right now.

I still think it'll be Gore.  I really do.

He and Olbermann had a brief awkward moment regarding a comment and the mic being on - and Olbermann is convinced Gore is planning a late announcement.  Olbermann has been dead on correct about a lot of things. 

Gore can come on the scene and earn serious $ very fast once the dems destroy each other and they need a grownup in the room to win the giftwrapped 2008 election the repubs have sabotaged. 

Gore was the #2 man (and more dignified man) in what I begrudgingly admit was the most successful presidency in modern history, 92-2000. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
I still think it'll be Gore.  I really do.

He and Olbermann had a brief awkward moment regarding a comment and the mic being on - and Olbermann is convinced Gore is planning a late announcement.  Olbermann has been dead on correct about a lot of things. 

Gore can come on the scene and earn serious $ very fast once the dems destroy each other and they need a grownup in the room to win the giftwrapped 2008 election the repubs have sabotaged. 

Gore was the #2 man (and more dignified man) in what I begrudgingly admit was the most successful presidency in modern history, 92-2000. 

I have no doubt that Gore wants to run. I have serious doubts about him though and I think this whole Global Warming agenda of his is going to backfire on him.

You're absolutely correct about Gore generating serious dollars in support.

I'll say this, if he enters the race anytime soon this is going to be a knock down drag out fight for the Democratic nomination. It won't be boring.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Too bad for Hillary, 

The sad part is that even if she did everything right she still wouldn't win.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
http://www.ifilm.com/profile/breitbart/video/2829104

what a joke

Noone noticed that Obama, the usuall well spoken man sounded alot like Jesse Jackson up there? "people asked if I eva bin to Selma befo"
gotta love life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Too bad for Hillary, 

The sad part is that even if she did everything right she still wouldn't win.

What's sad about it? 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
What's sad about it? 

Well, I wouldn't go so far as "sad".

But if we can suspend our rabid antipathy towards that shrill c#nt for a moment, we can see that if she had been born only 10 years later, she would have had the opportunity to wield her intelligence and ambition in the political sphere on her own - rather than having to yoke herself to a swinish philanderer. In her own frame of reference at least, that must feel like a missed opportunity.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Well, I wouldn't go so far as "sad".

But if we can suspend our rabid antipathy towards that shrill c#nt for a moment, we can see that if she had been born only 10 years later, she would have had the opportunity to wield her intelligence and ambition in the political sphere on her own - rather than having to yoke herself to a swinish philanderer. In her own frame of reference at least, that must feel like a missed opportunity.

I think her biggest problem is her politics.  She's also not very likeable, but it's her politics that will ultimately doom her chances in the general. 

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
This is shaping up to be a very entertainingn primary season
Valhalla awaits.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
S

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Hey, if this guy is CEO of Microsoft, President Hillary isn't so far-fetched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc4MzqBFxZE

240 is Back

• Getbig V
This is shaping up to be a very entertainingn primary season

no kidding.  dems are gonna make hamburger of each other.  repubs are going to continue changing positions trying to win the religious right support.  both sides are pathetic at this point. 

mike huckabee, GOP, is intriguing though.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
What's sad about it? 

It's sad that she's this generations best bet for a female president and she's not going to even get close to making it.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Rudy Giuliani was a huge factor in  9/11 attacks and for doing such a great job he will be given the presidency by the powers to be...Everything else is just a dog and pony show...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
It's sad that she's this generations best bet for a female president and she's not going to even get close to making it.

Thank God.   :)  I think she would be a horrible president.  I am certain we will eventually have a much better female candidate one day. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
I just don't like Al Gore and can't get past the fact that he's a stiff.  

He's also an eco-whacko.  

I don't like a single one of the current candidates on either side.  If they held a gun to my head and made me vote, I would be likely to choose Giuliani.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I just don't like Al Gore and can't get past the fact that he's a stiff.  

He's also an eco-whacko.  

I don't like a single one of the current candidates on either side.  If they held a gun to my head and made me vote, I would be likely to choose Giuliani.  

I pretty much agree.  I'm not excited at all about what we have to choose from so far, but it's still a little early.  I want to hear more of what they have to say, particularly McCain, Giuliani, Romney, and B. Hussein.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Gore would destroy any of these up-and-comers in a debate. 

Gore was the #2 most powerful man in the US for 8 years... 8 very successful years I might add.

A Gore-Clinton ticket would be hard to beat!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Gore would destroy any of these up-and-comers in a debate. 

Gore was the #2 most powerful man in the US for 8 years... 8 very successful years I might add.

A Gore-Clinton ticket would be hard to beat!

240, you're riding Gore pretty hard. I think they're a lot of people that don't want to elect him.

I agree with what Tre said, I'm underwhelmed by the candidates and if someone held a gun to my head I'd pick McCain.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
240, you're riding Gore pretty hard. I think they're a lot of people that don't want to elect him.

I agree with what Tre said, I'm underwhelmed by the candidates and if someone held a gun to my head I'd pick McCain.

I hated Gore when he was in office.  But the way he has parlayed the global warming thing into an oscar and more importantly - the global community sees him as "the ONE American who does give a shit".

His experience alone destroys almost everyone else.  He was against Iraq war too.  And the man is showing dignity and grace right now, when everyone else is acting like babies on the dem side and flipflopper on the repub side.