Author Topic: Arnold Classic: No Hummer this year for the winner?  (Read 7761 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: NO HUMMER THIS YEAR FOR THE ARNOLD WINNER?
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 12:04:59 AM »
He doesn't do this anymore - he got fired. Apparently, when he saw that the hose was long and cylindrical, he's said to have performed what looked like fellatio on it for a few minutes after which he 'accidentally' 'sat' on it. Hahahahahaha gayer than learning First Aid.

Does CPR count as "First Aid"... I am Red Cross certified in CPR... is that the same thing?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 08:53:11 AM »
Keith is actually right.
He is living a way better life than the poor puter nerds
in this thread.

Yah, great life, sitting on the internet stalking Adonis and Goodrum and pretending he had some past glory  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 09:24:43 AM »
listen to me keith 'pig' jones
you're nothing but a star struck asshole

you live on your '2 minute' encounters with real super stars and then boast about it

no wonder stallone cut you off from the movie 'over the top'.even he though that you're one big piece of shit

your 10,000 plus post count shows that you live your live over the internet.you come here and lay out your frustrations on some anonymous internet guy like me cuz in real life nobody listens you,people despise you even in real life..you're a poor fat fuck who is unemployed

you're nothing but a fat 400lbs,smelly pig who has no life beyond the internet

fatguy=owned

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 09:25:58 AM »

you live on your '2 minute' encounters with real super stars and then boast about it

no wonder stallone cut you off from the movie 'over the top'.even he though that you're one big piece of shit

your 10,000 plus post count shows that you live your live over the internet.you come here and lay out your frustrations on some anonymous internet guy like me cuz in real life nobody listens you,people despise you even in real life..you're a poor fat fuck who is unemployed

fatguy=owned

Keith= bitch slapped

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2007, 09:30:09 AM »
i cant believe shadow actually owned someone....but it was onlyme so it makes sense

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2007, 09:33:46 AM »
i cant believe shadow actually owned someone....but it was onlyme so it makes sense

I know there is a first for everything..... :-\
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2007, 09:39:58 AM »
I know this loser (onlyme) in "real life" and, unfortunately, everything you say is true.

He is a disgustingly obese, uneducated, moronic name-dropper who stabs people in the back.  In short, he is a piece of human garbage.     
keith 'the pig' jones=pig in real life :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2007, 10:02:00 AM »

no wonder stallone cut you off from the movie 'over the top'.even he thought that you're one big piece of shit

your 10,000 plus post count shows that you live your life over the internet.you come here and lay out your frustrations on some anonymous internet guy like me cuz in real life nobody listens to you,people despise you even in real life..you're a poor fat fuck who is unemployed

Holy macrel Shadow get back in bed and take your medicine.  I thought you have got used to living in shithole and being taken advantage of.  Aren't there any goats or sheep around today for you.  I love how you get all excited when you talk about me but I'm not into smelly indian queers who have admitted to having sex with animals and is also bi-sexual.  But, hey maybe one day while taking a bath in your sink/toilet and washer you will meet someone.  Till then settle down.  Oh by the way I bet anything I made more off one commercial than you have made in your entire life.  My weekly pay is more than you easily make in two months or more.  SO son, keep hatin but remember this, you live in a shithole and have no life.  Keep dreaming though, cause thats all you got.  Aloha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »
I know this loser (onlyme) in "real life" and, unfortunately, everything you say is true.

He is a disgustingly obese, uneducated, moronic name-dropper who stabs people in the back.  In short, he is a piece of human garbage.     

You know me uh.  What was my address where I grew up in Manhattan Beach.  WHat is your name?  Lets see a picture.  Exactly, just another moron like these other jealous punks.  You gotta love the internet warriors.  Keep hiding behind the keyboards kids.  You'll never be anything.  Gotta love ya though, you keep me on my toes.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2007, 10:10:31 AM »
You know me uh.  What was my address where I grew up in Manhattan Beach.  WHat is your name?  Lets see a picture.  Exactly, just another moron like these other jealous punks.  You gotta love the internet warriors.  Keep hiding behind the keyboards kids.  You'll never be anything.  Gotta love ya though, you keep me on my toes.

imust curious...what is it we would be jealous of.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2007, 10:18:29 AM »
hahahahaha shadow > onlyme  :o

Game over.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2007, 10:21:15 AM »
Holy macrel Shadow get back in bed and take your medicine.  I thought you have got used to living in shithole and being taken advantage of.  Aren't there any goats or sheep around today for you.  I love how you get all excited when you talk about me but I'm not into smelly indian queers who have admitted to having sex with animals and is also bi-sexual.  But, hey maybe one day while taking a bath in your sink/toilet and washer you will meet someone.  Till then settle down.  Oh by the way I bet anything I made more off one commercial than you have made in your entire life.  My weekly pay is more than you easily make in two months or more.  SO son, keep hatin but remember this, you live in a shithole and have no life.  Keep dreaming though, cause thats all you got.  Aloha
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahah meltdown....see keith pig jones whenever i post you go all crazy and start attacking my nationality...all do you is bitch, mourn and whine..hahahaa i know that you're stil living in 1985..keith 'pig' jones you're living a life of a pig who weighs in at 400lbs...hahahahahah you gotta be the most insecure fat ass ever..you're nothing but a fat,smelly,unemployed 400lbs man..may god have mercy on your fat soul..youre' an unemployed,star struck asshole who litreally has no life beyond  getbig(10,000 post count proves this).
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2007, 10:22:53 AM »
it floats?  ???

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2007, 10:24:21 AM »
hahahahaha shadow > onlyme  :o

Game over.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahah ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2007, 10:27:26 AM »
imust curious...what is it we would be jealous of.

well "Big mal",   how about the fact that you live at home, still search for your mothers dirty panties so you can lick the crotch, let uncle Al fuck you in the ass when dad gets drunk, your best pal rides a fucking camel and smells like curry, and your only piece of ass was uncle Al.
still wondering idiot?,

your home smells like a bar room floor, and no your mother doesn't suck great cock, she swallows tho!!!

hope this reality check helps, now fuckoff you jealous Jew

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2007, 10:31:29 AM »

well "Big mal",   how about the fact that you live at home, still search for your mothers dirty panties so you can lick the crotch, let uncle Al fuck you in the ass when dad gets drunk, your best pal rides a fucking camel and smells like curry, and your only piece of ass was uncle Al.
still wondering idiot?,

your home smells like a bar room floor, and no your mother doesn't suck great cock, she swallows tho!!!

hi ownedly me....

Dude my parents live in LA and im in atl you giant whale you. Im not jewish you fuckin lard depository you. And look at my pics and yours you meathead fucker. 100% of getbig would rather look like me off season than you in your prime...now take teh cock out of your mouth and get on a treadmill.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2007, 10:32:21 AM »

still wondering idiot?,

O brother you fucking tough guy ::) #1  big_mal is black and would stomp a hole in your face you fucking pussy ::) Every post from you is a fucking psychotic meltdown.... go take some anti-psychotics and some downers before you post again you little bitch ::)

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2007, 10:42:14 AM »

no wonder stallone cut you off from the movie 'over the top'.even he thought that you're one big piece of shit

your 10,000 plus post count shows that you live your life over the internet.you come here and lay out your frustrations on some anonymous internet guy like me cuz in real life nobody listens to you,people despise you even in real life..you're a poor fat fuck who is unemployed

so living in fucking India, fucking your kin, painting dots on your head, smelling like shit.................... ..and your telling a proven man, in the USA, who has been on T.V., who does actually workout you stupid rag head.  that he's a has been?

fucking sign us up curryman !, you are one persuasive little animal cock sucker!!  your and idiot, jealous of the USA, hate fucking Americans and attack every chance you can.............fucking priceless.

now on the other hand if Onlyme owned seven cows and offered them for your fat whore sister, you could call him family?

or I know, you strap up several bombs to your skinny pathetic ass, cry to Ala and hit the switch..............thin k of all those virgins on the other side now where talking curryman, but best secret yet, the virgins are all animals smelling like curry..hmmmmmmm

ever been to America shithead?, hell, ever wiped your ass with actual tioletpaper ?

like stated, get mad, strap up those bombs and fucking be a man !!!!  if not shut the fuck up, or one day boy you will get what you desire besides three large men fucking you.....hope this helps

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2007, 10:44:24 AM »

so living in fucking India, fucking your kin, painting dots on your head, smelling like shit.................... ..and your telling a proven man, in the USA, who has been on T.V., who does actually workout you stupid rag head.  that he's a has been?

fucking sign us up curryman !, you are one persuasive little animal cock sucker!!  your and idiot, jealous of the USA, hate fucking Americans and attack every chance you can.............fucking priceless.

now on the other hand if Onlyme owned seven cows and offered them for your fat whore sister, you could call him family?

or I know, you strap up several bombs to your skinny pathetic ass, cry to Ala and hit the switch..............thin k of all those virgins on the other side now where talking curryman, but best secret yet, the virgins are all animals smelling like curry..hmmmmmmm

ever been to America shithead?, hell, ever wiped your ass with actual tioletpaper ?

like stated, get mad, strap up those bombs and fucking be a man !!!!  if not shut the fuck up, or one day boy you will get what you desire besides three large men fucking you.....hope this helps

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah brutal racist meltdown..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhaahhahahaa ;D ;D ;D ;D...you're definetly onlymes gimmick..ahahahahaha...A MERCIANS=INSANELY RETARDED
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2007, 10:46:24 AM »
O brother you fucking tough guy ::) #1  big_mal is black and would stomp a hole in your face you fucking pussy ::) Every post from you is a fucking psychotic meltdown.... go take some anti-psychotics and some downers before you post again you little bitch ::)

Isn't it ironic how your avatar is a BITCH, just like you...............I dont give a fuck who is black, you do have one thing right tho, you hide behind motherfuckers, nice move bitch........I'm still going to have you one day,

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2007, 10:47:36 AM »

Isn't it ironic how your avatar is a BITCH, just like you...............I dont give a fuck who is black, you do have one thing right tho, you hide behind motherfuckers, nice move bitch........I'm still going to have you one day,
hahahahah you're exploding like a little whiny bitch..ahahahahahaah ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2007, 10:47:48 AM »
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah brutal racist meltdown..ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhaahhahahaa ;D ;D ;D ;D...you're definetly onlymes gimmick..ahahahahaha...A MERCIANS=INSANELY RETARDED

I sence your fear, or is it your smell????, either way it's bad

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2007, 10:48:02 AM »
You're not jealous of this?  C'mon bro, be honest with yourself.   ;)

hahahaha just like I thought you don't shit.  ANother punkass being a pretender.  Gotta love you guys.  Not even close to me son. But keep trying moron

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2007, 10:48:41 AM »

im terrified ::) O brother you are quite the little bitch arent you

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2007, 10:49:33 AM »

I sence your fear, or is it your smell????, either way it's bad

i sense that you're insane...did onlyme keep you as a slave for 10yrs and thehn you being his little bottom bitch?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD