Author Topic: Arnold Classic: No Hummer this year for the winner?  (Read 7762 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Arnold Classic: No Hummer this year for the winner?
« on: March 06, 2007, 10:55:31 AM »
vic got $130,000,plus a watch and an arnold classic jacket but no hummer???why?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: NO HUMMER THIS YEAR FOR THE ARNOLD WINNER?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:57:43 AM »
You could always give him a hummer yourself.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 11:02:57 AM »
I think it was Victor who gave the Hummer this year :-X!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 11:03:12 AM »
You could always give him a hummer yourself.
\

hahaha good one

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 11:23:40 AM »
They gave away a Canyonero.. didnt you watch the webcast?  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 11:26:46 AM »
They gave away a Canyonero.. didnt you watch the webcast?  ::)

He wasn't at work.  Thats the only place he can use a computer.  Between filling up cars with gas

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 11:32:37 AM »
shut up you fat star struck asshole...fuck off you stupid extra who acts as if standing next to a super star makes you a celebrity..stop living under this fake hollywood lifestyle cuz you're nothing but  a start struck asshole

That was actually funny. Well done.

Flex1069

• Getbig II
  • Pain is weakness leaving the body.
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »
What make was the watch?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 01:05:44 PM »
EPic Meltdown son.  What happen you are getting so weak.  Living in hell is not good for you.  Get out of that hell hole you call home. By the way I did do some extra work on some commercials.  but I have 44 total under my belt including numerous nationals.  Get it thruogh your head, you are a nobody and never will be.  But you are a star on getbig.  Good job.

Actually fatass, he destroyed you

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 03:19:22 PM »
vic got $130,000,plus a watch and an arnold classic jacket but no hummer???why?

The last 3 that Jay got, he sold for a real car.  A BMW..
Most are all show no go!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 04:01:03 PM »
Actually fatass, he destroyed you

hahahahahaahaahahaha, hardly.  I am pretty sure people like you and him and a few others on here are inferior enough to me that you couldn't destroy me ever or even come close.  You guys are trolls.  You can't do anything but hide behind a computer screen.  Just keeping it real.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 04:08:58 PM »
hahahahahaahaahahaha, hardly.  I am pretty sure people like you and him and a few others on here are inferior enough to me that you couldn't destroy me ever or even come close.  You guys are trolls.  You can't do anything but hide behind a computer screen.  Just keeping it real.

Keep sitting down on the computer and criticizing others. Real productive use of your time  ::)

Do you ever sit back and realize you've wasted your life? Think about it....you get mad at anonymous people over the internet (Adonis, Goodrum) to the point of stalking them and even offering up money for them to post videos!

Wow! you really are a fucking loser.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »
Keep sitting down on the computer and criticizing others. Real productive use of your time  ::)

Do you ever sit back and realize you've wasted your life? Think about it....you get mad at anonymous people over the internet (Adonis, Goodrum) to the point of stalking them and even offering up money for them to post videos!

Owned=keith

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2007, 04:22:39 PM »

Do you realize you are a nobody who is fat and sloppy (cause you have never lifted a wieght).  But see I do what I do cause I can.  I have earned the right to do that.  You on the other hand have done nothing with your life.  You are a waste of air.  What I do is not stalk them, I make sure they are exposed for the fakes they are.  Apenis has NO reputation or anything to back up anything he writes.  He is basically an idiot.  So if you support him then well you know the old saying (hope so cause I forgot it).  So who is the loser?  I live in Hawaii live great and have fun.  What do you do.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
Cmon gentlemen calm down, its only the internet.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2007, 05:49:59 PM »
Do you realize you are a nobody who is fat and sloppy (cause you have never lifted a wieght).  But see I do what I do cause I can.  I have earned the right to do that.  You on the other hand have done nothing with your life.  You are a waste of air.  What I do is not stalk them, I make sure they are exposed for the fakes they are.  Apenis has NO reputation or anything to back up anything he writes.  He is basically an idiot.  So if you support him then well you know the old saying (hope so cause I forgot it).  So who is the loser?  I live in Hawaii live great and have fun.  What do you do.

MIZELT DIZOWN

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2007, 05:52:37 PM »
He wasn't at work.  Thats the only place he can use a computer.  Between filling up cars with gas

actually he would be mopping the back of a 7/11 if he was in America. Either that or working the grave yard shift at a quicky mart...can you Apu from the Simpsons
Here comes the money shot

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2007, 05:53:35 PM »
actually he would be mopping the back of a 7/11 if he was in America. Either that or working the grave yard shift at a quicky mart...can you Apu from the Simpsons

The shadow would prefer driving a taxi in Vegas....Isn't that right shadow???? LoL
You Can't Do It!!!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007, 07:39:57 PM »

HAHA Meltdown

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2007, 07:44:13 PM »
Maybe something to do with Arnold? I read he cut business ties with the Arnold Classic.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2007, 07:50:03 PM »
Arnold doesn't endorse hummers anymore. He's gone "green"

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2007, 11:30:41 PM »
Keith is actually right.
He is living a way better life than the poor puter nerds
in this thread.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2007, 11:37:46 PM »
Keith is actually right.
He is living a way better life than the poor puter nerds
in this thread.
Is he really? Im not reallly a nerd but i wonder what makes his life so great?

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2007, 11:50:13 PM »
HAHA Meltdown

You are right my friend, and Keith does it all the time these days.  I used to respect the guy, then his attitude went to shit.  All the dipshits like Adonis got to him so hardcore, they broke the poor man, never mind the spider.  Forgive him please, he gets owned by anyone that can punch keys on a keyboard these days.  Onlyme bro, are you on painkillers, or any drugs that make your personality erractic as hell?  I have seen some real weird posts from you Keith, you seem angry and spiteful.  I have made fun of your screen name before too, because it is ironic.  All you do now bro is tell all these fucking kids that you live the life, and have done it all.   But it is still "onlyyou" afterall.  I am writing Websters to get your pic in the definition of meltdown.  Then you could really brag about doing something....

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2007, 11:57:38 PM »
The shadow would prefer driving a taxi in Vegas....Isn't that right shadow???? LoL

I think Arnold missed and opportunity to show just how green he went...He should have gave away some sort of hybrid type car...Then he could have talked political for a few and had a reason to do so...