Author Topic: Thanks again Bodybuilding.com for the webcasts!  (Read 1534 times)

Stavios

Thanks again Bodybuilding.com for the webcasts!
« on: March 06, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »
for giving us a free webcast to see the early shows !

a lot of guys always complain about quality/bugs/etc.. but hey, it's free and you guys are doing a great job.

Same for you Bob, I like hearing your comments while watching the show. Always cool to here the input of a pro

AVBG

Re: Thanks again Bodybuilding.com !
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 06:39:59 PM »

Thanks BB.com.. How bout another webcast? One for the road!  ;D ... C'mon Russ, I know you wanna do it!! Give Chick a paycut if you have to..  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 06:54:37 PM »
that would be cool

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 09:51:59 PM »
a lot of guys always complain about quality/bugs/etc.. but hey, it's free and you guys are doing a great job.

Same for you Bob, I like hearing your comments while watching the show. Always cool to here the input of a pro

I second that. Thank you for the great FREE webcast!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 09:54:25 PM »
yeah, very cool thing to do.

what is the next webcast show?  NY? Colorado?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 09:56:07 PM »
Colorado pro, Europa Pro, were working on a few others as we speak....

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 09:57:26 PM »
Colorado pro, Europa Pro, were working on a few others as we speak....
Bob, do you think David Henry will win the Colorado due to Shawn Rays sympathy towards midgets and his desire to stick it to "the man" (aka ifbb).

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 10:01:22 PM »

I dont think many of you realize how much time, effort and manpower it takes to put up a webcast, especially live. At the Arnold Classic, there were eight cameras working, and enough equipment backstage to make your jaw drop and appreciate it. At least 12-15 people were working on it, plus bringing the special equipment, the line feed, the bandwidth, and people.  We took a video of the backstage at the Arnold Classic, complete with the equipment, staging, rooms, and much more. Will be up soon.

Ron

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 10:02:54 PM »
I dont think many of you realize how much time, effort and manpower it takes to put up a webcast, especially live. At the Arnold Classic, there were eight cameras working, and enough equipment backstage to make your jaw drop and appreciate it. At least 12-15 people were working on it, plus bringing the special equipment, the line feed, the bandwidth, and people.  We took a video of the backstage at the Arnold Classic, complete with the equipment, staging, rooms, and much more. Will be up soon.

Ron
We appreciate it..so does brian peppers

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
Re: Thanks again Bodybuilding.com for the webcasts!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 10:14:22 PM »
I love the Webcasts!  I think the first one was the Charlotte Pro in 05 right? Before these webcasts how did people watch bodybuilding?  Other than the pros, judges, groupies and locals how does the rest of the world watch bodybuilding without these webcasts? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 10:19:25 PM »

this is why they have loyal customers. i just had an order and they sent me the wrong flavored protein(chocolate- i cant stand that shit).. so they had me send it back and gave me my order for free. thats why they're #1 in the biz

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2007, 10:32:40 PM »
Pay per view or purchasing the contest DVD after the fact.

BB.com is very innovative.  That is why they are #1.  Traffic wise they are 100 times bigger than my site and six times bigger than getbig.  :-X

So do they have shows of the Europe grand prix tour from last year and the Sacramento Pro? 

What it really needs is to get back on t.v. Many years ago I remember the NPC shows used to be on ESPN that was sweet they even had 40's and 50's classes. 

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2007, 10:34:09 PM »

Ron

We do, that's why we're thanking them. But, I think they can lose the two side-stage view cameras. They're pretty much NEVER needed in a BB contest and usually are a horrible angle that ruins the pose. (So I just saved them time and money for 2 cameras ;))

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2007, 04:01:53 PM »
::)

I was at the Arnold - got 18 free DVDs and some other cool stuff.

Where the hell were you?  >:(

I bitched out :)

I'll post my review tomorrow.  I also got Jorge's creatine in today.

I think you'll like it.  Very easy to swallow and tastes great.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2007, 04:03:21 PM »
Yes here here to Bodybuilding.Com for the free webcast that was very cool to see online and for free , especially considering its not aired on tv anymore , great post !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 04:07:55 PM »
What are we talking about here?  LOL. :-X

You know, I looked at it 3 times and thought "does that look bad"?

I guess it does look bad.  but if I was gay, I'd be dressed better and have a clean house, right? 

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 07:52:54 PM »
:-X

Is this your way of hinting to getbig that you can tell the flavour of a popsicle just by sitting on it?

LMAO !!!