Author Topic: Graphic designer/creative director for Kaged Muscle magazine  (Read 867 times)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Graphic designer/creative director for Kaged Muscle magazine
« on: March 06, 2007, 09:58:12 PM »
Are the any passionate bodybuilding fans that are a dab hand in the creative graphic field?

I am looking for someone who would like to "donate" some spare time in helping Kaged Muscle magazine look a little more than a picture and text rag. I really want to put more time in promoting this magazine but with writing/shooting/editing/designing/marketing (and working for other publications for a wage) my time is as short as Willy's wonka.

Can serious guys or gals contact me (I have had several time wasters pass by to say hi) @ kris@kagedmuscle.com

Thank you and good night.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Graphic designer/creative director for Kaged Muscle magazine
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
I draw stuff on paint program, let me know if I can be of some assistance.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2007, 10:37:12 PM »
Are the any passionate bodybuilding fans that are a dab hand in the creative graphic field?

I am looking for someone who would like to "donate" some spare time in helping Kaged Muscle magazine look a little more than a picture and text rag. I really want to put more time in promoting this magazine but with writing/shooting/editing/designing/marketing (and working for other publications for a wage) my time is as short as Willy's wonka.

Can serious guys or gals contact me (I have had several time wasters pass by to say hi) @ kris@kagedmuscle.com

Thank you and good night.

www.kagedmuscle.com

Don't you make money (revenue) off that site? Why do you want/expect free help?

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »
Don't you make money (revenue) off that site? Why do you want/expect free help?

The site doesnt make money and I dont expect free help. I wrote for magazines free of charge for quite a while before I scored contracts (as do lots of other writers) because I love the sport.

I want free help because at this early period the magazine costs ME money. Again, this is a passion I am willing to pay for, for a short period. At this stage I can return the favor by giving free advertising space.

www.kagedmuscle.com
Deputy Editor