Author Topic: Not doing the Metrolina....BUT DOING A SHOW THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!! Guess which  (Read 8978 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
i own you bitch!!! this is to easy !! lmao

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
aahahaha, this thread is now classic.

Yeah colossal, I fixed my earlier post. Props brah, that pic had me rollin.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Hahahaha, a DA post actually made me laugh.

Hahaha if you made that Captain Gyno and Team Dellusional colossal, my hat's off to ya.

I don't see no pwning in this, especially since I used Jetfuel last year............. ::).  I have no problem with the company, just its spokesman.

A

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com

Giving money to the Blue Oyster charity fund would be money in your pocket

I used Jetfuel for the Mountaineer and am using it for the next show.   German American products doesn't mean I support your lifestyle of giving lapdances to whoever throws a dollar at you or your gay4pay antics.

come up with new shit ! captain gyno. you look fucking horrible. you wish yo uhad my build you homo. thats why yo uwere member to my membersection homo got all my pics !! in my member secttion and whos the fruit cake. i was at the arnold hooking up with hot girls wear were you? squeezing milk out of your bitch tits you fucking troll!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
vince how come you never respond to my pms and take my advice about working out.

you really do suck but i think you can turn it around buddy

Why would I take advice from a 4th place finisher in a internet contest???   Besides, you're ugly and you dress yourself funny
A

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
thats why yo uwere member to my membersection homo got all my pics !! in my member secttion and whos the fruit cake.

HAHAHA, I hope that can be proven.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
come up with new shit ! captain gyno. you look fucking horrible. you wish yo uhad my build you homo. thats why yo uwere member to my membersection homo got all my pics !! in my member secttion and whos the fruit cake. i was at the arnold hooking up with hot girls wear were you? squeezing milk out of your bitch tits you fucking troll!

At least I know how to type, you illiterate man jockey
A

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com

I don't see no pwning in this, especially since I used Jetfuel last year............. ::).  I have no problem with the company, just its spokesman.

thats right you bitch im close with the owner he looked at your pics and we laughed hysterically. your a joke ! YO UNEED MROE THEN JETFUEL!!! TAKE SOME JUICE ,GET A GYNO OPERATION TAKE A FUCKING DIARETIC. YOU LOOK LIKE MY SHIT IN THE MORNING

THATS RIGHT BITCH IM THE POSTERBOY AND SIGNED A TWO YEAR CONTRACT WITH THEM FOR A YEAR AND A HALF ALLREADY THANKS FOR THE CONTRIBUTION BITCH!! THEY WILL NEVER FIRE ME. IM A GOOD PERSON AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE US LAUGH TRYING TO GET ME FIRED HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH OK KEEP TRYING BITCH

I OWN YOU!

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
You know Vince is owning you Derek, no-one is going to use this product any more...Vince uses it and looks like crap...you tell him to take steroids and that the product isn't enough for him... great way to be a spokesman for a product and company  ::) ::) ::)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com

At least I know how to type, you illiterate man jockey

BLA BLA BLA  I CNAT TYPE  WHO GIVES A FUCK HAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THIS PIC !! ID RATHER BE DEAD THEN LOOK LIKE THIS !!!!LMAO

YOU AND YOUR RELATIVES !! HAHAHAHA

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
You know Vince is owning you Derek, no-one is going to use this product any more...Vince uses it and looks like crap...you tell him to take steroids and that the product isn't enough for him... great way to be a spokesman for a product and company  ::) ::) ::)

OK DIP SHIT !!! HE NEEDS MORE THEN JETFUEL   FUCKING EVERY STEROID IN THE WORLD COULDNT HELP THIS FOOL.

FUCK OFF MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS BITCH!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
A Vince vs. DA thread, gotta love this shit! ;D
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
...and of course, my favorite...

chiseled features.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
"Not doing the Metrolina....BUT DOING A SHOW THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!! Guess which"

This one?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Hi Derek,

How can Jetfuel help me in my training goals? What are some key ingredients??

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Hi Derek,

How can Jetfuel help me in my training goals? What are some key ingredients??

Dereks secret addition is sperm.

boost 4 caps of jetfuel with 3 huge loads of sperm and you'll be fine.

Derek told me this secret advice earlier, even if i didn't want to know.

He also said it's not necessary to dress in a pink skirt while doing it, but he will do it anyways, as it "even boosts me more!!"

AVBG

This thread proves that Jetfuel is Crapfuel.. LOL @ Vince using it with no result!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
This thread proves that Jetfuel is Crapfuel.. LOL @ Vince using it with no result!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
  Man. I have a question for everyone here, feel free to answer.....
    First, I am confused, how is it possible for a "man"/ "competitor" to work out, diet, take fat-burners etc for all this time and still look like he has never stepped foot into an actual gym....where there are weights to lift....and cardio-machines to use......you get my point. Also, why would this person post all of his diet/routine  and other minutia if the end result is absolutely turd like. I mean, he looks like a direct descendant of a giant pile of shit.
    Second, if the said specimen still looks  absolutely pedestrian and awful, why does this person see fit to post on a BB board about his hijinks and expect anyone to take him seriously? Hell, even DA is going nuts.
    Is this person nuts? blind? delusional? or just a big fucking idiot?

I want some fucking answers.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Someone gave me a great idea.  SOmeone said look at Goodrum he looks like shit and he uses Jetfuel.  By the way I think Goodbum actually drinks jet fuel.  Anyway, WHat a great way to slam-market your competition.  Have ads with Goodbum in them and whatever product he is using you know no one will buy it cause LOOK at Goodbum and how shitty he looks.  

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney

Here's a picture of a drugged up slut...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
thats right you bitch im close with the owner he looked at your pics and we laughed hysterically. your a joke ! YO UNEED MROE THEN JETFUEL!!! TAKE SOME JUICE ,GET A GYNO OPERATION TAKE A FUCKING DIARETIC. YOU LOOK LIKE MY SHIT IN THE MORNING

THATS RIGHT BITCH IM THE POSTERBOY AND SIGNED A TWO YEAR CONTRACT WITH THEM FOR A YEAR AND A HALF ALLREADY THANKS FOR THE CONTRIBUTION BITCH!! THEY WILL NEVER FIRE ME. IM A GOOD PERSON AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE US LAUGH TRYING TO GET ME FIRED HAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH OK KEEP TRYING BITCH

I OWN YOU!

Can you please learn to type, I can hardly read what you're saying.  And giving the owner a blowjob and tickling his ass doesn't constitute you being friends.....maybe a fuck buddy perhaps  but not a friend.

You should figure out the motive for me announcing that I use Jetfuel if you can get some of your brain cells to work together..... ;D
A

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Vince is it true that you're so fat you can't even whipe your own ass and that you have to hire some local village boy from Bumfuck, SC to do it for you?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
The Welfare Line Invitational?

The Food Stamp Open?

;D Will the Food Stamp Open feature Pro & Novice classes this year? I'm thinking of drying out and getting a tan.
a

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
hahahahaha Vince, it never get old HAHAHAHAHAHA  IT NEVER GET'S OLD

cracks me up everytime   ;D ;D ;D ;D