Author Topic: stretching skin and stretch marks???  (Read 872 times)

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
stretching skin and stretch marks???
« on: March 09, 2007, 01:26:37 PM »
all over my body i can see where my skin has stretched and in many places stretch marks. how do i keep these from gettin to be too much and looking nasty. i don't mind some stretch marks but i don't want them becoming too much too many of them and too nasty lookin. how do i keep this from happening???

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: stretching skin and stretch marks???
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »
You cant really, some people say rubbing vitamin E of cocoa butter in them works. Nothing really works, if there was such a cream it would be a huuge success with pregnant women. The do fade and become less noticeable over time, try tanning.
Other that that just embrace them, this means your growing. ;)
big or bust

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 11:12:51 AM »
be proud of um there war wounds from the iorn game.iv been sportin tons of them since 16 years old.screw it your growin
DAWG

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 06:11:45 AM »
Could be diet (a lack of fat) and/or genetic.

Either way, once you have them they can't be cured. They fade and if you have pleny of money you can go to doctor to let him cut damaged skin.

You could buy some creme's to prevent getting worse but don't spend your money on the extensive ones. The do nut really help. There are some people who claim the massaging effects of rubbing creme (oil) on the area helps the bloodflow in the lower skin. You should give it a try, sounds reasonable.