Author Topic: Gynecomastia from prohormones?  (Read 3519 times)

Absofsteel

• Getbig II
Gynecomastia from prohormones?
« on: March 10, 2007, 11:16:02 PM »
IS this possible.. I've had a lump under my nipple for over a year, and I believe it to be caused from Methyl-1-test that I took..

Can anyone help? Thanks

pobrecito

• Getbig V
Re: Gynecomastia from prohormones?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 01:18:51 PM »
Yes, very possible.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »
Possible, I suppose, but you probably had some predisposition towards it. Get it checked out. 

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »
just how much of the sup were u taking? and what else were you using as well? i used it for a while and i was fine!  ???

Harry R. M. Pitts

• Getbig III
  • large lover
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 07:54:53 AM »
took some superdrol a while back and know i have gyno any non-surgical way to get rid of it or help??? ???
"

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 08:49:14 AM »
I got some quite bad gyno from a cycle a few years back which stayed with me for a long time.  I went to the doc's and everything, and the end result was I was referred to a surgeon and was told they'd have to operate on it.

As a last resort, I got hold of some Tamoxifen and took 10mg a day for 3 months and the gyno reduced by about 80%.  There's still a little left, but nowhere near what was there before.  I'm taking the Tamoxi again at the moment, but the last little bit doesn't seem to be shifting.

It might not work for you, but if you can prevent surgery for $60 its worth it.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 10:42:40 AM »
you can get gyno naturally, but it usually happens during puberty

Arnold Palmer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • LET ME OUT OF TIME OUT NEED ADVICE GETTING GYNO!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 11:27:02 AM »
why cant you just burn off the gyno from cardio? i still dont get that cuz girls lose thier boobs when they dont eat enough and exercise too much so just do that

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 04:17:23 PM »
why cant you just burn off the gyno from cardio? i still dont get that cuz girls lose thier boobs when they dont eat enough and exercise too much so just do that

Male gynecomastia includes the growth of actual breast tissue (due to lowered testosterone levels), which is different to fat, and cannot be reduced by cardio.  You can do cardio to reduce overall fat levels and improve the shape of the breast but the gyno usually remains.  The problem then is that as you get into the lower bf% range, the gyno around the actual nipple can become more obvious to the observer.