Author Topic: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?  (Read 22956 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Are the Adonis Principles right for Matt C?
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2007, 05:26:16 PM »
He's actually suggesting that he would gain 25lbs of added muscle seeing how he's 180lbs now which would be around 165 with some decent cuts and in the end he will end up at 190lbs with the same defiintion.  Matt has been 200lbs before so with a bulking process along with gear 220lbs ain't that far off but at that weight he'd be up around 20%+ bf

Well I wanna know if it's gonna take Matt another year, or 3 more months before he can see his abs again and people perceive him as a person that carries an appreciable amount of muscle at a relatively low bodyfat level.  If Matt C knows he's gonna look and feel like shit for the next year before it starts to pay off, I'm not so sure of how stoked he's gonna be about taking this stuff seriously.      

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2007, 05:28:34 PM »
5'9 5'10 5'11 is a wet dream height for a bodybuilder,,
he can gain 40lb first cycle with no problems 10-12 weeks,,look at him carefully he already look like a smaller version of a bodybuilder,,,bodybuilding is not all size,,look at frank zane he was 190 sometimes less,,its not all in the size,,it is in the quality of muscle you carry,,

when i look at someone i look at the shape of their body,,the structure of their face,,adipose tissue and overall fat,,,
mattc already look in part like a juicer in his best pictures,,you know a cycle or 2 kinda oral juicer,,so if he really goes on the gear he will look like what he already look like but simply bigger,,biggger muscles,,,bigger muscles = lower bodyfat%,,,his muscles will mature faster and grow easier,,,its as simply as that

now,,if he already been 200lb then maybe he should wait,,,but you dont get any younger by waiting,,if you think of competing or if you think of taking your body to new levels,,age 24-26 is a very very very good age,,,age 30 is kinda old,,,

timing is everything

Would the first cycle you're referring to have to involve gh, insulin, more than 1500mg's of combined androgens/anabolics per week, or any combination thereof?  I'm not sure Matt C's gonna spring for that right out of the gate.  Actually, I'm not even sure he could benefit from that much this early on.  What are your thoughts on this, gh15?  Again, no disrespect intended, but what will be the sacrifices involved with Matt following your advice to achieve those types of gains?  From a realistic standpoint.           

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2007, 05:30:00 PM »
Would the first cycle you're referring to have to involve gh, insulin, more than 1500mg's of combined androgens/anabolics per week, or any combination thereof? 

id say yes.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2007, 05:31:08 PM »
Chicks dig muscle!!

Best way to figure out gh15's identity: which pro bodybuilders have genius level IQs (over 131)?  Not many, so that narrows it down!

Also,,, the whole multiple comma thing is BS,, just to try to throw people off.  :)

I will believe that gh15 is foreign, but a foreigner with a VERY good grasp of English...too good to actually come across as a foreigner.  :)

A genius IQ is 145 to 164. High genius is 165 to 180. Highest genius 180 to 200. Over 200 is unmeasurable.
The House that Ruth built

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2007, 05:33:44 PM »
Well I wanna know if it's gonna take Matt another year, or 3 more months before he can see his abs again and people perceive him as a person that carries an appreciable amount of muscle at a relatively low bodyfat level.  If Matt C knows he's gonna look and feel like shit for the next year before it starts to pay off, I'm not so sure of how stoked he's gonna be about taking this stuff seriously.      

He really needs to start doing something eh?
I really don't think it would make much of a difference if he started jucing now as opposed to waiting until he puts on that extra 15-20lbs.  

Matt you've already built a base and you have nothing to lose.  You got your website as a secondary source of income to buy your gear and I'm sure you have connections by now.  I think your still stuck in the moral dillema and just don't want to admit it

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2007, 05:34:55 PM »

gh15 = successful businessman (seller of gear).

Yup, he sold Steve Reeves his gear. ::)
The House that Ruth built

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2007, 05:38:08 PM »
Would the first cycle you're referring to have to involve gh, insulin, more than 1500mg's of combined androgens/anabolics per week, or any combination thereof?  I'm not sure Matt C's gonna spring for that right out of the gate.  Actually, I'm not even sure he could benefit from that much this early on.  What are your thoughts on this, gh15?  Again, no disrespect intended, but what will be the sacrifices involved with Matt following your advice to achieve those types of gains?  From a realistic standpoint.           

nah brother mac :D

dianabol
testosterone
nandrolone decanoate

he will grow like a weed,,he got italian what ever build on him,,his build screams muscle,,its like little bobbie,,
no need for gh or sliin if not competing at the high level,,

dianabol 40-50mg a day
test cyp or enanthate 500-750mg a week
nandrolone decanoate 400-600mg a week

make sure you get legit products,,

no need for anything else,,can add some ephedra caffeine and aspirin to eliminate the fat,,but it wont be a problem,,his genetics is good,,
fallen angel

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2007, 05:39:11 PM »
He really needs to start doing something eh?
I really don't think it would make much of a difference if he started jucing now as opposed to waiting until he puts on that extra 15-20lbs.  

Matt you've already built a base and you have nothing to lose.  You got your website as a secondary source of income to buy your gear and I'm sure you have connections by now.  I think your still stuck in the moral dillema and just don't want to admit it

Well like I said, I'm simply wondering if he'd be best served by working from here in a caloric deficit or surplus.  That's the bottom line.  What I'm saying is that he took the next 3 months to get really lean, then it seems to me that he would grow just as fast from there regardless, and probably at an even more accelerated rate.  Plus, he'd look better for the rest of his bodybuilding pursuits, from now on.      

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2007, 05:39:42 PM »
The bottom line is,

I am willing to take MATT C, down to his best possible NATURAL form.

What he does after that, is up to him.

But I can garauntee his result.

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Starting the Adonis principles.
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2007, 05:42:44 PM »
about 48 ounces of muscle(about the lifetime natural limit`s average muscle building potential)

::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Starting the Adonis principles.
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2007, 05:44:55 PM »
::)
A year dick brains.

You don`t put on 10 lbs of muscle as a natural in a year.

The Natural Human body is not capable of doing that year after year.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2007, 05:45:41 PM »

dianabol
testosterone
nandrolone decanoate

he will grow like a weed,,he got italian what ever build on him,,his build screams muscle,,its like little bobbie,,

dianabol 40-50mg a day

no need for anything else,,can add some ephedra caffeine and aspirin to eliminate the fat,,but it wont be a problem,,his genetics is good,,

OK, I'm still listening, as I always do...so how clean should he be eating in order to do this?  I don't know how you wanna quantify that, but maybe in terms of grams of protein/carbs per day or just how many clean vs. how many dirty meals per week, considering that a typical clean meal would be 75-100 grams of oatmeal, rice or potatoes and I'm assuming 40-55 grams of high-quality protein.  And again, how long before anyone can appreciate his abs showing from when he starts this cycle?    

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2007, 05:46:11 PM »
Protein Synthesis does NOT stop in a caloric deficit by the way.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2007, 05:57:33 PM »
TA, is the info about your formula in chase's thread?  where is it posted?
:)

Unbiased

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • you are all piss to me
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2007, 06:26:01 PM »
Based on those numbers, which I fully believe, in Gold's Venice you'd be one of the strongest people currently training there.  Mike O' Hearn goes up to 585 or so on at least a semi-regular basis, although I'm not sure for how many reps...5-6 would sound about right.  I consider him the strongest, most consistent lifter in the gym.  Given your stats, I'd say he's just a little taller than you, and probably about the same body
owning Pros ANNNND  Hos

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »
That's what I'm saying here too Mcfarland, Squadfather is making a pretty hefty strength claim there even though he is downplaying it a lot.There is not a lot of natueral trainers that get 550 for reps, that is quite strong. So being that he's the first person to jump on anyone even remotely claiming a good lift i jumped on him, what's he special or something?

hahahaha  YES.   ;D

:)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2007, 06:32:27 PM »
Matt C, I highly recommend that you begin using the Adonis Principles. You will not be disappointed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »
Lose fat and gain muscle at the same time?
As I said.

PROTEIN SYNTHESIS DOES NOT SHUT OFF IN A CALORIC DEFICIT.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2007, 06:37:41 PM »

dianabol
testosterone
nandrolone decanoate

dianabol 40-50mg a day

Hey GH.  A question.

I'm not fishing for compliments here but looking at me, what would you recommend cycle wise?

I get thick as hell real easy but tend to hold water and have to watch my BF. My metabolism is what I call HONEST. if I eat clean, I look phenomenal but if i eat crap it shows instantly.

I often wonder what my body is capable of chemically and before it's too late I might gear up seriously just to see the results and get it on film (and maybe the stage).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2007, 07:07:53 PM »
Groink,

Off topic but there was a thread where gh15 was asked what fitness/figure girls are like personality wise, which got deleted for some reason.  In it you said you were with a girl who was so arrogant that she would stand in front of the mirror and say "Damn I'm perfect" and someone asked you "Well, was she perfect or what?  ???"

Well, was she?

On the outside......Yes.

5'8", about 135 lbs.

REAL 38 d's, legs up to her neck, great ass

Black hair green eyes perfect features flawless skin.

BUT...on the inside, she was the most narcissistic,self centered, downright MEAN person I've come across in a while.

For me to say that is saying something, because I'm not exactly Mr. Humble myself.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2007, 07:08:25 PM »
TA when are you going to actually unveil this formula with any of your case studies?

Like I said before, he's full of crap, he has no "formula" and what he seems to not include in his junk food "diet" is the nutritional value when it comes to eating clean, there is very little value in eating shit foods!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »
I will tell you in instant message.

I don`t need all these people stealing the crux of my diet.

Who the hell wants to eat fast food and trans fats all day long, somebody on the Adonis nutrition principles.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2007, 07:23:01 PM »
YES BUT THE ADONIS NUTRITION PRINCIPLES HAVE GOTTEN TO HER.  AS I HAVE POSTED IN THE PICTURE ABOVE.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #123 on: March 11, 2007, 07:32:15 PM »
That's what I'm saying here too Mcfarland, Squadfather is making a pretty hefty strength claim there even though he is downplaying it a lot.There is not a lot of natueral trainers that get 550 for reps, that is quite strong. So being that he's the first person to jump on anyone even remotely claiming a good lift i jumped on him, what's he special or something?

it's odd to find someone who out-squats their deadlift without gear. in fact i don't know of anyone who falls into that category. SF and i have roughly the same pull (545-ish) and he outsquats me by at least 100. i generally get 405 for 3 and 455 for 1 on a good day.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2007, 07:35:51 PM »
Like I said before, he's full of crap, he has no "formula" and what he seems to not include in his junk food "diet" is the nutritional value when it comes to eating clean, there is very little value in eating shit foods!

meltdown