Author Topic: PDI Schedule for 2007  (Read 13657 times)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
Re: PDI Schedule for 2007
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2007, 07:51:49 PM »
No, not for now, I got so much crap on him I could bury him.  I'm just gonna wait until he REALLY piss me off.  I'll tell you this much, one day everyone will see what kind of person Lee really is and trust me, he's  far from the guy you think you think you know.
For now, just keep talking Lee.
Check often for updates @

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2007, 08:38:40 PM »
DAVE I HAVE HEARD YOU SAY THIS SAME POST LAST YEAR..ABOUT YOU COULD BURY ME...AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN GO AHEAD.............I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY........PLEASE I WILL EVEN DIG THE HOLE....NOW PLASE BURY AWAY..........JUST REMEBER IT GOES BOTH WAYS........PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU THING SABOUT ME ALSO TELL ME STUFF ABOUT YOU AND YOUR STORE AND PEOLPE IN IT...SO...GO AHEAD....REMEMBER THE BB COMMUNITY IS SMALL AND PEOPLE LOVE TO TALK...ABOUT ME...ABOUT YOU...ABOUT SCOTT...ABOUT CATHY....IS IT TRUE WHO ...KNOWS BUT IT SURE MAKES GOOD GOSSIP DOSENT IT?

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2007, 08:47:04 PM »
To get this back on topic.

Apart from myself, has anyone been to a PDI show?

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2007, 08:51:38 PM »
DAVE I HAVE HEARD YOU SAY THIS SAME POST LAST YEAR..ABOUT YOU COULD BURY ME...AND I WILL SAY IT AGAIN GO AHEAD.............I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY........PLEASE I WILL EVEN DIG THE HOLE....NOW PLASE BURY AWAY..........JUST REMEBER IT GOES BOTH WAYS........PEOPLE WHO TELL YOU THING SABOUT ME ALSO TELL ME STUFF ABOUT YOU AND YOUR STORE AND PEOLPE IN IT...SO...GO AHEAD....REMEMBER THE BB COMMUNITY IS SMALL AND PEOPLE LOVE TO TALK...ABOUT ME...ABOUT YOU...ABOUT SCOTT...ABOUT CATHY....IS IT TRUE WHO ...KNOWS BUT IT SURE MAKES GOOD GOSSIP DOSENT IT?

It's ok Lee, I'd rather wait for all this to come out on its own without me having anything to do with it,  I have nothing to reproach myself and people that know me know I'm a good person, can you say the same about yourself?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2007, 09:03:04 PM »
It's ok Lee, I'd rather wait for all this to come out on its own without me having anything to do with it,  I have nothing to reproach myself and people that know me know I'm a good person, can you say the same about yourself?
YES I CAN..PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME KNOW I AM A GOOD PERSON......YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL DAVE......PRETTY MUCH ONLY TO SAY HI TO.... OR SMALL TALK THATS IT
REMEMBER TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.........

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2007, 09:06:22 PM »
ok then

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2007, 11:52:13 PM »
Cant we all get long

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2007, 12:38:46 AM »
I go by what I know, and the PM's that Lee sent to me expressing his wish to be back in the IFBB...none of it makes any difference anyway, as the IFBB's stance hasn't changed whether Lee flip flop's 100 times.

Chic just a hint, it was planned this way.  Kind of like getting "Punked".

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2007, 12:45:43 AM »
I'm with my friend Sean,  Can't we all jst get along.  My pic is better though

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2007, 07:23:51 AM »
Cant we all get long

Shawn... That's a great picture of you and Chick from your early NPC days, is that Dave Liberman in the background?  It's a good thing Chick got those teeth fixed or his movie career would have never taken off.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2007, 08:21:41 AM »
Chic just a hint, it was planned this way.  Kind of like getting "Punked".

Cool....so who got "punked", exactly?

Nothing was done, nothing was accomplished, no consideration was given....nothing changed.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2007, 09:07:00 AM »
Nothing was done, nothing was accomplished, no consideration was given....nothing changed.

That's a description of the PDI's annual report.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2007, 09:43:27 AM »
That's a description of the PDI's annual report.

WELL I GUESS IF THATS THE PDI REPORT....THE IFBB AND PDI HAVE ALOT IN COMMON......:)

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2007, 11:00:43 AM »
WELL I GUESS IF THATS THE PDI REPORT....THE IFBB AND PDI HAVE ALOT IN COMMON......:)

They do have alot in common... Much like the Ocean and the Beach...
What can't survive in the Ocean washes up on the Beach!

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2007, 11:15:45 AM »
Lee I think what you are doing is noble, if you are being treated unfairly by the IFBB then you have every right to express you discontent.  I don't know if doing the PDI is necessarily the best way to go about it. But maybe you have no other choice. I hope the PDI makes bodybuilding more competitive but more lucrative for all the pro's out there.  It is unfortunate that your guys representative isn't much of a rep.  Chick doesn't seem to understand that he is there to stand up for disgrunted pro's such as yourself Lee. Instead Chick chooses to be the IFBB's bitch, always siding with them, even if he knows them to be wrong. 

But unless the PDI can get more coverage, and more quality competitors I don't know how it can survive.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2007, 11:35:10 AM »
YES I CAN..PEOPLE THAT KNOW ME KNOW I AM A GOOD PERSON......YOU DONT KNOW ME AT ALL DAVE......PRETTY MUCH ONLY TO SAY HI TO.... OR SMALL TALK THATS IT
REMEMBER TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY.........

small talk?

you talking to Shawn again?

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2007, 12:48:16 PM »
Cool....so who got "punked", exactly?

COme on your whole demeaner with Lee changed.  Case closed.  But its over now so everything will go forward and the PDI will just get stronger.  Remember back when you thought the first show would even take off.  Well now the PDI is in it second season (1st full season) and things are going to get even better.    The PDI shows pay as much and more than most IFBB shows.  Can't knock that

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2007, 02:37:54 PM »
I actually wrote a very good report for the PDI.  People can read then here if they are interested ;) 
http://www.uk-muscle.com/ukmuscle/forums/read.aspx?pid=74429
http://www.uk-muscle.com/ukmuscle/forums/read.aspx?pid=74399
There are photos as well ::)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2007, 03:18:30 PM »
They do have alot in common... Much like the Ocean and the Beach...
What can't survive in the Ocean washes up on the Beach!

NO....OTHERWISE ALL THE BEACHES WOULD BE COVERED...WITH DEAD FISH..WHALES....PEOPLE :)  ETC...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2007, 03:37:49 PM »
Lee I think what you are doing is noble, if you are being treated unfairly by the IFBB then you have every right to express you discontent.  I don't know if doing the PDI is necessarily the best way to go about it. But maybe you have no other choice. I hope the PDI makes bodybuilding more competitive but more lucrative for all the pro's out there.  It is unfortunate that your guys representative isn't much of a rep.  Chick doesn't seem to understand that he is there to stand up for disgrunted pro's such as yourself Lee. Instead Chick chooses to be the IFBB's bitch, always siding with them, even if he knows them to be wrong. 

But unless the PDI can get more coverage, and more quality competitors I don't know how it can survive.

So...what did you think I should have done in reguards to Lee?

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2007, 04:06:53 PM »
So...what did you think I should have done in reguards to Lee?

helped him appeal the suspension, been HIS rep, not the IFBB'S

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2007, 04:58:28 PM »
I agree with what Goatboy said about Chick. Lee is fearless and tells it the way it is. Those in the IFBB sold their souls long ago.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2007, 05:55:28 PM »
helped him appeal the suspension, been HIS rep, not the IFBB'S

I've offered my help to Lee...both in appealing the suspension and recently when he expressed an interest in getting back in....

Any more keen observations?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2007, 06:05:06 PM »
I've offered my help to Lee...both in appealing the suspension and recently when he expressed an interest in getting back in....

hey its old man pedo basiile.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2007, 06:06:28 PM »
meltdown city
L