Author Topic: Why is it?  (Read 26071 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Why is it?
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »
That 'guys' like True Anus, Buttsuck etc, who have no muscle, make the most noise about 'training' and 'dieting' when they don't look any different from the guys shown in the pics below?

Now I know the guys in the pics are way bigger and more muscular than the guys Adonis mentors, but that's beside the point. What I want to know is, how does having a 6 pack and 110 lbs of bodyweight equate to bodybuilding?

And why is it that guys who train heavy, are really built and look and act like men, like Groink or Goudy or BigCypriate or Man of Steel or Squadfather seldom give out unsolicited advice or act like they're here to show everyone the light? Can someone please explain ;D?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Why is it?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 11:33:15 AM »
maybe if your physique speaks for itself you mouth wont have to?
its comin today

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 11:34:37 AM »
Penis envy ???

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 11:34:46 AM »
Maybe the guys you mentioned don't like to train?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 11:35:21 AM »
maybe if your physique speaks for itself you mouth wont have to?

Hahahahahaha this is one of the things that I was hoping would be said and I'm glad it was said by a legend 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 11:39:09 AM »
Maybe the guys you mentioned don't like to train?

Are you saying that the 'guys' I've mentioned exhibit the same amount of muscularity and masculinity that a 11 year old Jewish girl stuck in the 4th year of her confinement in a concentration camp would have at the height of the illness if she developed a severe case of Anorexia, Mars?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 11:44:48 AM »
I think all six of these bodybuilders eat Mcdonalds, pizza, ice cream, you name em. they use somebody's principles ;)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 11:46:14 AM »
That 'guys' like True Anus, Buttsuck etc, who have no muscle, make the most noise about 'training' and 'dieting' when they don't look any different from the guys shown in the pics below?

Now I know the guys in the pics are way bigger and more muscular than the guys Adonis mentors, but that's beside the point. What I want to know is, how does having a 6 pack and 110 lbs of bodyweight equate to bodybuilding?

And why is it that guys who train heavy, are really built and look and act like men, like Groink or Goudy or BigCypriate or Man of Steel or Squadfather seldom give out unsolicited advice or act like they're here to show everyone the light? Can someone please explain ;D?
You are obese... no one wants to take advice from someone who advocates looking like shit to get big.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 11:48:08 AM »
Hahhahahah just awful kiwiol. No one wants to listen to training advice from someone who is over weight. That's like taking financial advice from a bum.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 11:49:41 AM »
You are obese... no one wants to take advice from someone who advocates looking like shit to get big.

See the problem is, things you say won't be taken seriously by anyone cause you're just a skinny teenager who thinks he's a bodybuilder cause he's got a six pack that a couple of high school girls swoon over. To be a bodybuilder, you need muscles, which you just don't have. Train hard for about 5 years, weigh at least 130 lbs and gain some knowledge. In the meantime, you're just another skinny teenager who looks like the guys in the pics above :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 11:51:35 AM »
Hahhahahah just awful kiwiol. No one wants to listen to training advice from someone who is over weight. That's like taking financial advice from a bum.

You're suffering from a condition known as Anorexia, where the affected person keeps telling themselves that anything over 8% BF is obese. It's funny how Anorexia mostly affects girls, since you have a build like one. Go eat a burger kid :)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 11:52:46 AM »
See the problem is, things you say won't be taken seriously by anyone cause you're just a skinny teenager who thinks he's a bodybuilder cause he's got a six pack that a couple of high school girls swoon over. To be a bodybuilder, you need muscles, which you just don't have. Train hard for about 5 years, weigh at least 130 lbs and gain some knowledge. In the meantime, you're just another skinny teenager who looks like the guys in the pics above :)
Yeah but the difference between you and me is you go around telling everyone you are a bodybuilder while everyone laughs at you behind your back ahahaha. I admit im small and need more time to compete. You are just like that fat guy who approached me the other day in the gym awing over how much weight i had lost and trying to tell me that we were in the best shape out of everyone in the gym while i laughed at him inside my head ahahahahahah.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 11:53:40 AM »
You're suffering from a condition known as Anorexia, where the affected person keeps telling themselves that anything over 8% BF is obese. It's funny how Anorexia mostly affects girls, since you have a build like one. Go eat a burger kid :)
Hahahah i just had a big mac actually.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 11:54:43 AM »
Yeah but the difference between you and me is you go around telling everyone you are a bodybuilder while everyone laughs at you behind your back ahahaha. I admit im small and need more time to compete. You are just like that fat guy who approached me the other day in the gym awing over how much weight i had lost and trying to tell me that we were in the best shape out of everyone in the gym while i laughed at him inside my head ahahahahahah.

No one laughs at me behind my back. On the other hand, I'm sure people laugh at you to your face when you do a most muscular or a front double biceps and tell them you're a bodybuilder. Tell me honestly, what's the difference between you and someone like the 'Uncle Rico' character in Napolean Dynamite, except for him being way bigger than you are?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »
The funny thing is i can eat whatever i want and know how to control my weight. You however start to hyperventilate if you don't get your insulin spike and protien shake 5 mins after your work out ahahahah. You eat clean and are still fat. I eat whatever i want and am lean. Aahahahah what a pathetic existance you have.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 11:56:25 AM »
Hahahah i just had a big mac actually.

I wasn't referring to you deepthroating your top bear who's called Mac. I'm talking about the burger from McDonalds :)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »
No one laughs at me behind my back. On the other hand, I'm sure people laugh at you to your face when you do a most muscular or a front double biceps and tell them you're a bodybuilder. Tell me honestly, what's the difference between you and someone like the 'Uncle Rico' character in Napolean Dynamite, except for him being way bigger than you are?
Hahahahah monster!!! Such an intimidating pose.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 11:57:59 AM »
Hahahahaha you look like some fat bosnian refugee

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 11:58:10 AM »
Looking swole there Kiwi...do you have any pictures ripped up?
Not for my personal collection ofcourse but Yourmaaaaa keeps asking me .. ;D
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 11:58:33 AM »
The funny thing is i can eat whatever i want and know how to control my weight. You however start to hyperventilate if you don't get your insulin spike and protien shake 5 mins after your work out ahahahah. You eat clean and are still fat. I eat whatever i want and am lean. Aahahahah what a pathetic existance you have.

That's why I'm saying you're suffering from Anorexia, cause you're like a skinny teenage bitch who thinks she's fat even though she's skinner than a concentration camp victim. You're obviously not a very bright guy, which is why I'm saying you should get help, as in professional help. I believe you CAN beat Anorexia. Good luck :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 11:59:47 AM »
Hahahahah monster!!! Such an intimidating pose.

Ooooooooh! You saved my picture 8) Do you want me to autograph it and send you a copy?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 12:00:20 PM »
Looking swole there Kiwi...do you have any pictures ripped up?
Not for my personal collection ofcourse but Yourmaaaaa keeps asking me .. ;D
Hahhahaha he is a perma bulker

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 12:02:07 PM »
Ooooooooh! You saved my picture 8) Do you want me to autograph it and send you a copy?
Hahahaha hey kiwiol, you look like that fatass jail keeper from the mummy AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2007, 12:02:31 PM »
Am I the only one who wonders why he is always talking about and posting pictures of guys bodies...Just a thought...Discuss...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2007, 12:03:46 PM »
Hahhahaha he is a perma bulker

Hahahahahaha I bet you who acts like he's laughing at people at 15% BF here, are also the kind who when he runs into an IFBB pro in an expo or somewhere asks them for autograph and even their soiled posing trunks even if they're chubbier than Johnnie Jackson is in the pics posted of him recently. You're as brave and scary as a church mouse, slim ;D