Author Topic: Why is it?  (Read 26057 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: Why is it?
« Reply #350 on: March 15, 2007, 08:00:02 AM »
Hahahah i should instantly listen to people who are bigger (fatter) then me.... you saw how far that got me last time. You guys are delusional fucks who know nothing.

Seriously.... you had a good transformation.... but holy fuck kiwi is twice your size...... even dieted down he would make you look like a girl

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #351 on: March 15, 2007, 08:01:20 AM »
Seriously.... you had a good transformation.... but holy fuck kiwi is twice your size...... even dieted down he would make you look like a girl
what transformation? he was skinnier ???

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #352 on: March 15, 2007, 08:02:00 AM »
I will grow faster lean then i will fat.

What is your rationale behind this?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: March 15, 2007, 08:02:11 AM »
I never said i was biggger then him dip shit. I admit every time we get in an argument he is bigger then me yet that some how seems to go through one ear and out the other. Start from page one and read the thread over. Epic reading comprehension.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #354 on: March 15, 2007, 08:02:47 AM »
What is your rationale behind this?
Use your brain  ::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #355 on: March 15, 2007, 08:03:04 AM »
I never said i was biggger then him dip shit. I admit every time we get in an argument he is bigger then me yet that some how seems to go through one ear and out the other. Start from page one and read the thread over. Epic reading comprehension.

And he still looks better than you, you skinny little bitch

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: March 15, 2007, 08:03:49 AM »
And he still looks better than you, you skinny little bitch
Hahahah epic realization that you were wrong and trying to make one self feel better about it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #357 on: March 15, 2007, 08:04:22 AM »
Being small and ripped is useless as a man IMO. It gets you zero respect from anybody except other small ripped guys. The brutal truth is, when a guy like Kiwi is at the gym and needs to cut through a bunch of little guys to grab another 45, they part to the side like the sea did for Moses.
I have been on both sides of this debate, and let me tell you, it's much better to be big. People just respect you more and therefore make your life a lot easier.

If "Being Big" (including fat)is the only thing that gets you respect, you must be a mental midget.

Let me guess, you are a fat bouncer. hahahaha

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #358 on: March 15, 2007, 08:04:45 AM »
You would think so but you'd be wrong.

You do what you want, it's your life, you live it how you want. I have "been there and done that".
If you allow yourself to gain some fat, you will grow more than being lean. If your body  has a surplus of calories, it won't be afraid to make more muscle.
The human body tries it's best to be efficient, this is something you fight when you want to put on size. If you don't give it more than it needs, it will fight you til the end.
The reason many guys today stay so lean while growing is due to the wide range of pharmaceuticals they use. Back in the day, and for anyone not on such drugs, a bulk is the best way to make gains. I'm not saying you have to become a fat-ass, but you do need to get fatter than you currently are.
I will not argue this point, it's useless. You can either try it yourself and see, or just continue to think its bullshit and never explore other possibilities. The choice is yours.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: March 15, 2007, 08:05:34 AM »
Hahahah epic realization that you were wrong and trying to make one self feel better about it.

O brother.... you claim you are a better bodybuilder than kiwiol.... its bodybuilding not get as skinny as possible..... go to anorexia.com if this is what you call bodybuilding

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: March 15, 2007, 08:06:01 AM »
You do what you want, it's your life, you live it how you want. I have "been there and done that".
If you allow yourself to gain some fat, you will grow more than being lean. If your body  has a surplus of calories, it won't be afraid to make more muscle.
The human body tries it's best to be efficient, this is something you fight when you want to put on size. If you don't give it more than it needs, it will fight you til the end.
The reason many guys today stay so lean while growing is due to the wide range of pharmaceuticals they use. Back in the day, and for anyone not on such drugs, a bulk is the best way to make gains. I'm not saying you have to become a fat-ass, but you do need to get fatter than you currently are.
I will not argue this point, it's useless. You can either try it yourself and see, or just continue to think its bullshit and never explore other possibilities. The choice is yours.

I have tried it and i grow fast i feel leaner. Just my opinion.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #361 on: March 15, 2007, 08:06:22 AM »
Use your brain  ::)

Why do you think you will gain more muscle being lean than you would with additional bodyfat?  You are only going to gain 4/5 pounds of muscle a year at most, so what major difference is being lean going to make?  I'm interested to hear you theory.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: March 15, 2007, 08:06:50 AM »
O brother.... you claim you are a better bodybuilder than kiwiol.... its bodybuilding not get as skinny as possible..... go to anorexia.com if this is what you call bodybuilding
I will be. Watch and see.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: March 15, 2007, 08:07:19 AM »

hahahaahahah "afraid" to make a muscle.....LOL so now the muscle has a separate stream of conciousness and is now a thinking entity?  You are saying he has to effectively coax a muscle gain by making it less scared?  hahahahhaa

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #364 on: March 15, 2007, 08:08:02 AM »
Why do you think you will gain more muscle being lean than you would with additional bodyfat?  You are only going to gain 4/5 pounds of muscle a year at most, so what major difference is being lean going to make?  I'm interested to hear you theory.
Ask any natural about bulking and they will tell you it is pointless.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: March 15, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »
If "Being Big" (including fat)is the only thing that gets you respect, you must be a mental midget.

Let me guess, you are a fat bouncer. hahahaha

The brutal truth stinging TA like Tabasco in the eyes. hahahaha. I can just imagine the tear-filled heartache you feel when you get up for a drink of water and a big dude steals your machine. Hahahaha
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: March 15, 2007, 08:09:02 AM »
The VERY TOP LIFETIME NATURAL PROS all stay under 8 percent now. FACT.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #367 on: March 15, 2007, 08:10:22 AM »
Ask any natural about bulking and they will tell you it is pointless.

But you still haven't explained why you think you are going to gain more muscle when you are leaner than when you have higher levels of bodyfat. There has to be a scientific rationale behind it, I'm interested in hearing it. Some people do actually come on this boards to learn.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #368 on: March 15, 2007, 08:10:30 AM »

you built your muscle bulking... FACT..... now you tell buttsuck to stay low like you are now..... and he will never put on muscle

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #369 on: March 15, 2007, 08:10:40 AM »

this shot may explain TA's insanity.

how long did it take you to find this lighting and how many pics did you go through to find that "perfect" shot.

epic 16 inch arms.

epic waist and even more epic shoulder width.  

monstrous delusions whether you are fat or skinny.

i think your lousy genetics can explain your jealousy and insanity.

before when you were 'bigger', everyone who looked better than you was 'all drugs'.

no that you are lean, everyone bigger than you now is 'fat'.  

:-[
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #370 on: March 15, 2007, 08:10:54 AM »

And none of them use IGF or HGH right? HAHAHAHAHA
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: March 15, 2007, 08:11:13 AM »
The brutal truth stinging TA like Tabasco in the eyes. hahahaha. I can just imagine the tear-filled heartache you feel when you get up for a drink of water and a big dude steals your machine. Hahahaha
If this is what you consider a big guy  ::)

DUHHH YAA HE HURGE!!! 40 inch waist, 50 inch chest, massive 17 inch arms..... I love you people. The propotions are all wrong and off plus it looks terrible and feels bad. I remember when i was fat walking across a parking lot and being out of breath. I was always sweating and i had a double chin. Very akward feeling.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #372 on: March 15, 2007, 08:11:22 AM »

I love how you try to act and sound like an authority on all things natural bodybuilding and dieting ;D. Too bad you and your followers all look like shit run over twice :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #373 on: March 15, 2007, 08:13:04 AM »
If this is what you consider a big guy  ::)

DUHHH YAA HE HURGE!!! 40 inch waist, 50 inch chest, massive 17 inch arms..... I love you people. The propotions are all wrong and off plus it looks terrible and feels bad. I remember when i was fat walking across a parking lot and being out of breath. I was always sweating and i had a double chin. Very akward feeling.

So according to you, the only alternate to being as lean as you are is the guy shown in that pic below? You continue to prove how incredibly clueless and naive you are :-\

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #374 on: March 15, 2007, 08:13:33 AM »

You are going to extremes here, I never said you had to be that fat. That's overkill.
tiny-tit bounty hunter