Author Topic: Re: Congratulations to Cheri Lane!!!  (Read 807 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Congratulations to Cheri Lane!!!
« on: March 18, 2007, 07:21:18 AM »

Have to agree that Ms. Lane looked better 2 weeks out.  Also, should consider using Dream Tan #2.  Being honest, there were some awsome shots of her.  The close-up shots of the stretch marks,  and the other possible problem areas was fair game as well unfortunately. 

Not my style to joke, or bash anyone who puts themselves out as she did,  but will be honest about what was seen.  Again, try the new color, and just try to tighten up a bit, and will do much better.  Now, compared to the professional-National level women, it would be tough to compete against them. 

In the smaller organizations she would do well.  Also, to me, she is hot as can be, and with more work will look really good.  Again, not saying it is cool to say some of the statments that were said, but fair criticism is always acceptable. 

Nope, according to some there's no such thing as "fair criticism".  Anything we type that is not 100% positive and encouraging (even if it ignores reality) makes us "retarded spoiled children who don't work out"!

::)

To all you whining morons who say you're "never gonna post here again", I say good... I don't want to share board space with the likes of you.  Please wipe your vaginas on the way out.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."