Author Topic: 3 more ifbb Athletes defecting.  (Read 12496 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: 3 more ifbb Athletes defecting.
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2007, 08:10:16 PM »
NO I DONT THINK ANY OF YOU COMPREHEND I DONT WANT BACK IN IFBB WHILE IT IS THE WAY IT IS

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

You play now on serious manner, with Bob, who will believe you when you actually do tell the truth? Maybe not now, regarding the IFBB matter, but later on when the PDI folds and a new organization pops up, or whatever the case may be.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2007, 08:23:54 PM »
NO I DONT THINK ANY OF YOU COMPREHEND I DONT WANT BACK IN IFBB WHILE IT IS THE WAY IT IS

Face it, guy, you don't know what the fuck you want.

'Cept to be noticed.

SecondFocus

• Getbig II
  • Wanna See More...?
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »
The Olympia is not for sale. There was at least 7000 people in the audience without question. The IFBB can afford to lose a few athletes. Not an issue.
Ian L. Sitren
SecondFocus

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2007, 09:02:42 PM »
LETS SEE....HMMMM STARTED WINNIG SHOWS AT 13....TURNED PRO AT 20 BEEN IN THE PRO RANKS FOR ALMOST 15 YEARS............I THINK IT HAS BEEN TALKING TO BAD YOUR F UCKIN DEAF............

amen!  ;D

Your're killing it Lee! I wouldn't waste 2 seconds replying to these lamos.. but you shut them up each and every time. It's like arguing with those annoying little kids that keep repeating nonsense just to "try" to get under your skin. lol

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2007, 09:04:06 PM »
amen!  ;D

Your're killing it Lee! I wouldn't waste 2 seconds replying to these lamos.. but you shut them up each and every time. It's like arguing with those annoying little kids that keep repeating nonsense just to "try" to get under your skin. lol

I KNOW BUT WHAT CAN I SAY........I AM BORED :)

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2007, 09:54:54 PM »
Put up or shut up! Names?
The BBinsider

AVBG

« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2007, 09:59:49 PM »
Put up or shut up! Names?

c'mon, you give us the names  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2007, 10:06:00 PM »
Honestly Chick, after last years gift at the Masters......YOU have no room to talk.

When it comes to Rhino's physique.......Hell, I have room to talk.

He is a standup guy for sure but the fact that he is a PRO BB makes me scratch my head.

AVBG

« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2007, 10:08:28 PM »

When it comes to Rhino's physique.......Hell, I have room to talk.

He is a standup guy for sure but the fact that he is a PRO BB makes me scratch my head.

Groink you'd clean up in the PDI!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2007, 11:00:20 PM »
 ::) ::)All the debating and still no names...sighhh!!! :P
P

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2007, 11:50:18 PM »
The BBinsider

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2007, 12:02:48 AM »
Lee,

You have talked all these years about the problems with the IFBB and your concern for the athletes. The Fact is the you have never done anything to improve the finacial life of other athletes. You fail to stand up for the athletes when it counted by missing the union meeting. You have change to PDI and to the IFBB several times on the last week. If the IFBB is so bad WHY you wanted to come back???? Please Lee, Stop make a fool of yourself and use some reason on your arguments. Saying negative things about other organization is not going to make yours better.

Ok I can tell from your post that you are new and know very little in BB history...I do beleive and at this point cant recall what show it was but LEE was one of the bb who gave away his winnings to those who pleced out of the money ranks......READ UP BRO>>>>>.....Lee cotrect me if im wrong

rocco911

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2007, 05:57:52 AM »
You are dipshit we got out of here before for lying your ass off about Lee's show.  What are you some kind of Apenis or Buttlick.  Why do you keep trying to fit in like those guys when you know you don't belong.  No run along and play with the other kids on the short bus you moron.

Fu*ck you fat boy.  Find a tread mill and loose a hundred or two the get back to me.  Priest is worthless, so was his show.  That is why it is no longer around.  The largest contest in Texas is the John Sherman Classic. Has been for years!

RHINO290

« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2007, 06:05:28 AM »
That's not cool, Lee....alledgedly, you pride yourself on telling the truth...and that you have nothing to hide, etc....now you put that in jeopardy as well...why should anyone believe a word you say at this point.

Don't worry Lee, in the 15 years I have know you, I know you to be a standup guy...I will represent you gladly......

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2007, 06:15:26 AM »
I have spoken to three more IFBB athletes who have decided to compete in the NOC this year. Seems that unhappiness is starting to emerge and athletes are no longer scared to voice their resolve.

If theyre "no longer scared to voice their resolve" why dont any of them have the balls to say who they are?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2007, 09:53:45 AM »
Jack and Lee against Isaac. Who wins?

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »
Wait a minute....Lee you are saying these 3  guys wont take the BS of the IFBB anymore, so they are jumping over to the the PDI....but for now, they need to keep their mouth shut so they don't get screwed in shows they do before the NOC?

If they don't like the IFBB....just do the NOC, AND don't worry about doing ANY IFBB shows if they feel like they don't get a fair placing, or what ever their reasons are.

That makes as much sense as you getting your neck, face and back tattooed...
ANIMAL

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2007, 10:27:25 AM »
I have spoken to three more IFBB athletes who have decided to compete in the NOC this year. Seems that unhappiness is starting to emerge and athletes are no longer scared to voice their resolve. Interesting as well, with the Mr. Olympia up for sale and possibly not happening, I have been getting phone calls left and right.....more to come.

I guess the PDI is here to stay. And to think, I was the first.......

uhappy?
no longer scared?

c'mon....have them open their mouths and show us how they are not scared -
why wait till the NOC....get a set of balls
ANIMAL

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2007, 10:31:10 AM »
Fu*ck you fat boy.  Find a tread mill and loose a hundred or two the get back to me.  Priest is worthless, so was his show.  That is why it is no longer around.  The largest contest in Texas is the John Sherman Classic. Has been for years!

hahaha dude you've already been outed as an idiot and someone who knows nothing about anything.  You got mad cause couldn't give you an autograph and now you try to discredit his show.  Chic has already supported that Lee's show was great.  What do you do come on here to embarrass yourself for fun.  You are out of your league, go back to school and get your diploma.  hahaha what a tool

RHINO290

« Reply #119 on: March 20, 2007, 10:50:17 AM »
uhappy?
no longer scared?

c'mon....have them open their mouths and show us how they are not scared -
why wait till the NOC....get a set of balls

Vinny!!! You are just mad cause you know you ran away from PDi, so you don't have to lock horns with me...... scaredy cat!!!!

Tamer Razor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2007, 11:13:10 AM »
Jack,

Please you are a good bodybuilder and a smart guy ...be realistc you know you could not even place top 5 on a NPC USA or Nationals. So face it the NOC is really a joke. DON"T BE DISILLUSIONED.

RHINO290

« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2007, 11:14:45 AM »
Jack,

Please you are a good bodybuilder and a smart guy ...be realistc you know you could not even place top 5 on a NPC USA or Nationals. So face it the NOC is really a joke. DON"T BE DISILLUSIONED.

"COme on Jack"  boo,hoo, hoo......I'm just havin fun man, come on......

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2007, 11:19:17 AM »
YES I SAID THAT IN MANY POSTS AGO....................M E JUST IN A GOOD MOOD PLAYING.....

*cough*bullshit*cough*

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2007, 03:41:30 PM »
PDI, PDI, PDI, PDI,...

Its time for a change, RIGHT NOW!

Dexter Jackson should switch over too.
"You aint got genetics!"

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2007, 03:47:10 PM »
ITS GREAT THAT JACK IS ATHLETES REP.....ATLEAST YOU REPRESENT THE ATHLETES ....YOU ARENT JUST LOKING TO COVER YOUR ASS AND SAY WHAT WAYNE WANTS YOU TO SAY....UNLIKE OTHER ATHLETE REPS ON HERE.......NO IFBB.......NO BODYBUILDING.COM=BOB NO JOB...........AND HE WOULD NOT MAKE A CENT FROM COMPETING.......MAYBE HE SHOULD JOIN PDI.......LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY BOB :)
LEE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND HOT PUSSY AROUND THE WORLD
TAKE OFF THE CAP LOCKS IS IT A SHORT MAN PROBLEM
p