Author Topic: why would none of you HATERZ EVER go up to King Kamali at the Arnold?????????  (Read 3954 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I love the way you haterz talk shit about King....yet not one of you had the balls to go up to King's face and say those things to him in person...he was at the Muscletech booth at the AC and not one of you haterz clowns went up to him  ??? ??? ???

I remember how one or two of you guys went past King at the Olympia and shouted 'hey king I'm from getbig.com' and when he turned around, you ran away like little girls....talk about skinny little 17 year-old high-school virgin pranks :-\
 ???

whose the chicken now  ??? ??? :P

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Did he ever wind up suing you?
E

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
 Did The King hack into your account, Robbie?

Ed and I did. We interviewd him and brought UP Getbig. Disguted can confirm that.

Jimmycoosworth identified himself as a loyal Getbigger to to his face.

Davidpaul is the man allegedly, who sucker punched him in the eye. I can't confirm that for sure but you heard the interview with him and all I know is that one minute D tothe P was walking with me and the next minute he was nowhere to be found. Next thing you know...the whole expo was talking about how someones 'stol'd on KING'.

I had a feeling he did it so I called his cell and he wouldn't answer.

Erick Buii unfortuantley got held and questioned by Columbus P.D. but was released when many witness came forward testifying that he was nowhere near The King at the time of the incident.
?

donthate1

• Getbig II
What is this Robert the Bruce meltdown day????

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Did The King hack into your account, Robbie?

Ed and I did. We interviewd him and brought UP Getbig. Disguted can confirm that.

Jimmycoosworth identified himself as a loyal Getbigger to to his face.

Davidpaul is the man allegedly, who sucker punched him in the eye. I can't confirm that for sure but you heard the interview with him and all I know is that one minute D tothe P was walking with me and the next minute he was nowhere to be found. Next thing you know...the whole expo was talking about how someones 'stol'd on KING'.

I had a feeling he did it so I called his cell and he wouldn't answer.

Erick Buii unfortuantley got held and questioned by Columbus P.D. but was released when many witness came forward testifying that he was nowhere near The King at the time of the incident.

I'm talking about haterz going up to king, not normal fans doing it. And that thing with david paul I'm sure never ever happened....and if he did he is a pussy for punching a man when he is not looking and then running away....coward.... :-\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

I know how you feel but D tothe P wasn't even supposed to BE in Columbus.

He got warrants out and he's on house arrest. He took off his ankle bracelet and strapped it on to his pet PIT BULL he named 'Pac' for the weekend.

Last thing he needs to to stand around and get arrested.
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
I'm talking about haterz going up to king, not normal fans doing it.

What the hell's the difference?

You think the people mentioned haven't been Kamali haters on here?  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

He got warrants out and he's on house arrest. He took off his ankle bracelet and strapped it on to his pet PIT BULL he named 'Pac' for the weekend.

king's personal friend robert lopez says that it never happened.....so i don't believe you homie  :-\

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym

lol...D to the muthafcuking P rulez!
Get Big, or Die Trying

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Maybe everyone is afraid that you'd (Robert) be there and try to finger their asses while they talked to Kamali

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

R tothe L is obviously gonna say that to protect his friends image.

The pictures were posted 2 weeks ago. It was the TALK of the expo.

I aint saying it WAS my nicca DP but all I know was muthafkn SOMETHING happened...

?

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Ok if you really want to know what happened. Kamali , myself & Batista got jumped at the Arnold by 10 guys wearing "Getbig" shirts. We got our asses kicked!! True story!!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Ok if you really want to know what happened. Kamali , myself & Batista got jumped at the Arnold by 10 guys wearing "Getbig" shirts. We got our asses kicked!! True story!!

HAHAHAHAAH, thats cus there all such bad asses....   Did they beat you guys with their pocket protectors?

ether

• Getbig IV
I think somebody did.

How else did he end up with that shiner?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
I love the way you haterz talk shit about King....yet not one of you had the balls to go up to King's face and say those things to him in person...he was at the Muscletech booth at the AC and not one of you haterz clowns went up to him  ??? ??? ???

I remember how one or two of you guys went past King at the Olympia and shouted 'hey king I'm from getbig.com' and when he turned around, you ran away like little girls....talk about skinny little 17 year-old high-school virgin pranks :-\
 ???

whose the chicken now  ??? ??? :P
Hey M1 ...You're absolutely right !?  They are chickens .....

But you're still a f@g !!!!! 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
leave the tough guy shit for that Little Girl From Da Hood, David Paul.

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Guys enough already with the fake posts. This board is supposed to be about bodybuilding & it's fans. It was a photoshopped pic! Look at Ron's pics from the afterparty, no shiner!!! It didn't happen, everybody was respectful to him in person & he was also as he always is to ANYONE that walks up & says hello. END OF STORY!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

What the? Who the fff...

Then what was all the expo talk about? Erick Buii didn't get questioned? Was this all a carefully plotted ploy? A hoax?

Speak on this, Rob. So there is NO beef with King and Erick Buii?

So you're saying D tothe P 'photoshopped' those pics? I was at the afterparty to and I saw King there...but his back was turned. Someone was saying how he wore shades at the afterparty. Karma, right?

Wrap this up for us...what's the truth. So if DP didn't do it...who did? If it didn't happen how did DP post those pics when DP doesn't even know how to photoshop as the nig ga didn't even finish highschool and can barely read anything not written by Biggie or Pac.

What's up?
?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
 I went up to King Kamali at his own fucking gym, he acted like a straight up bitch...
L

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
Look at Ron's pics from the weekend, that'll end all the fake but humerous tales.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
leave the tough guy shit for that Little Girl From Da Hood, David Paul.

Offers still open, you and me one on one fight, its filmed by my boy, and posted on youtube,

man the fuck up. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Offers still open, you and me one on one fight, its filmed by my boy, and posted on youtube,

man the fuck up. ;D

I think you would be easy pickens, especially without your gat

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
robert the bruce = jumpstart?  M1?

CARTEL