Author Topic: BOB CHICK: What can be done so that PRO`s don`t "HAVE" to sell drugs?  (Read 15802 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: BOB CHICK: What can be done so that PRO`s don`t "HAVE" to sell drugs?
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2007, 10:24:02 PM »
I'd bet my life on the fact that if Kegdrainer was in front of Bob, he would suck his dick if Bob told him to do so cause he would scared like a little bitch

Are you alleging that Bob is into that kind of thing?

Pretty ballsy, kid...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2007, 10:24:30 PM »
Is that what you're alleging? That I've comitted a felony?

Prety ballsy, kid...
hey bob in case you ever see this kid on the street ;D

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2007, 10:25:23 PM »
haha what a fat ass

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »
haha what a fat ass

That dude must be a gimmick.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2007, 10:30:05 PM »
That dude must be a gimmick.
no he's a 800lb deadlifter, and can walk a 500lb stone 20 feet ::)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »
one day you lame fucks will figure out whose account this is.  In the meantime, I will continue to alledge that i have spoken to individuals in the Rochester area who told me that Angry Bob did "assist" them in achieving their workout goals with training advice and what may or may not have been illegal supplements.

Some other individuals may or may not have signed for packages from other countries at the front desk of his gym which were addressed to bob, which may or may not have contained such "supplements"

Maybe I woke up this morning and said to myself....what can I do to piss off bob today?
I should tell everyone again how much cheaper eggwhites are from their local foodservice company than through Bob's egg whites international.

AVBG

« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2007, 10:40:05 PM »
one day you lame fucks will figure out whose account this is.  In the meantime, I will continue to alledge that i have spoken to individuals in the Rochester area who told me that Angry Bob did "assist" them in achieving their workout goals with training advice and what may or may not have been illegal supplements.

Some other individuals may or may not have signed for packages from other countries at the front desk of his gym which were addressed to bob, which may or may not have contained such "supplements"

Maybe I woke up this morning and said to myself....what can I do to piss off bob today?
I should tell everyone again how much cheaper eggwhites are from their local foodservice company than through Bob's egg whites international.

We thought it was your account.. Nice use of the word "alledge" -sic .. You must be an egg farmer ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2007, 10:40:19 PM »
one day you lame fucks will figure out whose account this is.  In the meantime, I will continue to alledge that i have spoken to individuals in the Rochester area who told me that Angry Bob did "assist" them in achieving their workout goals with training advice and what may or may not have been illegal supplements.

You must have woke up this morning and said that to yourself...why else would you post this?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2007, 10:42:53 PM »
We thought it was your account.. Nice use of the word "alledge" -sic .. You must be an egg farmer ;D
What else would a Bodybuilder farm? Corn?

AVBG

« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2007, 10:45:57 PM »
What else would a Bodybuilder farm? Corn?

I hope you're not implying that "kegdrainer" bodybuilds? ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »
I hope you're not implying that "kegdrainer" bodybuilds? ;D

I'm sure there's a valiant attempt made in there... I would hope so at least.

AVBG

« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2007, 10:50:18 PM »
I'm sure there's a valiant attempt made in there... I would hope so at least.

You "talk" like a politician :D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »

Im fairly sure that is the proper gramattical use of alledge, although i have seen it spelled without the d.  It is more common in proper english to include it.  Go ahead and run the spell checker on it.

You must have woke up this morning and said that to yourself...why else would you post this?

well Bob, since you asked...  I didn't feel this way when I woke up.  It was much later, after dinner when I was taking a dump that I thought of shitting on you.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2007, 10:54:22 PM »
You "talk" like a politician :D

No No... I just like to think that people are honestly trying... Like me.

If someone says something that's obviously bullshit though... I'll call them on it.

AVBG

« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2007, 10:55:13 PM »
Im fairly sure that is the proper gramattical use of alledge, although i have seen it spelled without the d.  It is more common in proper english to include it.  Go ahead and run the spell checker on it.

I have no issue with the word and its context.. It's that suddenly the claims against Bob are suddenly now "alleged"

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #90 on: March 19, 2007, 10:55:58 PM »
I have no issue with the word and its context.. It's that suddenly the claims against Bob are suddenly now "alleged"

Yes, you have proof right? If you have proof... they are not alleged... they are fact.

Bob is no longer a suspect, he is a perpitrator.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #91 on: March 19, 2007, 11:00:29 PM »
No No... I just like to think that people are honestly trying... Like me.

If someone says something that's obviously bullshit though... I'll call them on it.

you mean like when bob says he's never sold steroids?

i have not made any allegations.  Bob sold steroids.   Anyone in Rochester in the 90's bodybuilding scene would be able to confirm that they either bought from him directly, or knew someone that bought from him.

His name was dropped by at least one person who was "interviewed" by the police after being caught with a large amount of illegal steroids.   Furthermore, Bob can't do shit about it or he already would have (he certainly wouldn't be running his mouth in a thread about it) because it's true

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #92 on: March 19, 2007, 11:04:53 PM »
you mean like when bob says he's never sold steroids?
i have not made any allegations.  Bob sold steroids.   Anyone in Rochester in the 90's bodybuilding scene would be able to confirm that they either bought from him directly, or knew someone that bought from him.

His name was dropped by at least one person who was "interviewed" by the police after being caught with a large amount of illegal steroids.   Furthermore, Bob can't do shit about it or he already would have (he certainly wouldn't be running his mouth in a thread about it) because it's true

Please give us all the name of someone who will confirm your story... If the police interviewed this guy, where were the charges against Chick?

Hey Chick, did the 5-0 ever come to lock you up because of someone they interviewed?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2007, 11:09:13 PM »
Please give us all the name of someone who will confirm your story... If the police interviewed this guy, where were the charges against Chick?

Hey Chick, did the 5-0 ever come to lock you up because of someone they interviewed?

LOL...amazing...I've never been questioned, had charges brought up against me, or even been questioned about anyone else that may have been involved in selling....apparantly, I was this big drug tycoon, man...those were the days!

Keg isn't the sharpest tool in the shed...making claims against a man who makes his living in the sport could be construed as defamation of character.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2007, 11:13:49 PM »
If I lived in Rochester, I might not be dealing drugs, but I sure as hell would be doin'm.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2007, 11:15:10 PM »
LOL...amazing...I've never been questioned, had charges brought up against me, or even been questioned about anyone else that may have been involved in selling....apparantly, I was this big drug tycoon, man...those were the days!

Hope you saved some of that green... I mean, one day, you won't get to be the IFBB athletes rep anymore, then what will you have?

The whole thing sounds retarded.

You're a regular Tony Montana I guess.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2007, 11:53:16 PM »
They should for sure..... imo doing steroids when you are a pro is one thing but selling meth and pain killers is something totally different

What's the difference? An illegal drug is an illegal drug, right?
HAHA, RON.....

whitewidow

« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2007, 01:38:37 AM »
Hope you saved some of that green... I mean, one day, you won't get to be the IFBB athletes rep anymore, then what will you have?

The whole thing sounds retarded.

You're a regular Tony Montana I guess.

LOL that pick is priceless.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2007, 01:52:42 AM »
They could always get jobs, but most of them are too fkn lazy.

They do get jobs....blow jobs... from gay old men.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2007, 01:58:52 AM »
Could you imagine a 250+ lb bb in a cubicle, wearing a shirt and tie trying to balance eating 6-7 meals in between meetings and answering emails?  Bringing their own food to company lunches...that would be interesting. Evan Centopani somehow does it.