Author Topic: Unfair rules of pro qualification for Asian bodybuilders (and Europeans too )!!  (Read 3110 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
According to IFBB Professional League & NPC rules :
American NPC Nationals's; each weightclass winner can be qualified to earn pro card .
###(even in bad condition,take a look at the pics of former NPC class winner in  Iron man pro 2007)

But each Asian (European) weightclass winner can't be a pro !!

And American team in world championships 2006 ,70kg &75 kg 's placement are almost last !!

PORKY

• Getbig III
American NPC Nationals's; each weightclass winner can be qualified to earn pro card .
###(even in bad condition,take a look at the pics of former NPC class winner in  Iron man pro 2007)

And American team in world championships 2006 ,70kg &75 kg 's placement are almost last !!

1000% agree!!!
P

baseballmom

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

Who was the last Asain weightclass winner who was a pro?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Who was the last Asain weightclass winner who was a pro?
Never been one !!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
1000% agree!!!
Hi,PORKY!
You are Mr.Asia 1999? right ?
........................ ........................ .......
##This former NPC competitor is  in Ironman 2007 ,but I think most Asian class winners are better than him .

PORKY

• Getbig III
Hi,PORKY!
You are Mr.Asia 1999? right ?

Yes i am musclecentre!  ;)...top 15th at 2000 World Amateur Championship too. ;D
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
P

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Peggy??

meltdown.

PORKY

• Getbig III
Maybe with PDI coming to Oz and Nz and Asia....more asians will have an opportunity to turn pro. ;)
P

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
The reason Asians can't make pro is easy.  Their weenies are to small for the parties Weider and the gang put on for their major sponsors.  This also includes the pint-size Indians as in dotted forehead not teepee people. Thats the reason Shadow is so bitter all the time.  He knows he'll ever make it

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
The reason Asians can't make pro is easy.  Their weenies are to small for the parties Weider and the gang put on for their major sponsors.  This also includes the pint-size Indians as in dotted forehead not teepee people. Thats the reason Shadow is so bitter all the time.  He knows he'll ever make it

hahahahahaahahaahahaa lmao

AVBG

with PDI coming to Oz and Nz and Asia....more asians will have an opportunity to turn pro. ;)
[/b]

I can't see it happening Porky, In fact I can't see the PDI lasting past 2007.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
woh a pessimistic response from AVBG! thats new  :'(

KevinP85

• Getbig IV

If I'm not mistaken aren't you half filipino? That would make you asian, correct?  ;D

PORKY

• Getbig III
[/b]

U think? :(...damn...and i was thinking of giving PDI a go next year...oh well.... :P
P

AVBG

U think? :(...damn...and i was thinking of giving PDI a go next year...oh well.... :P

Porky. Talk is cheap, particularly from the pdi.. Tell me is an IFBB qualification out of reach?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
hahaha shadow is the official doormat of getbig hahahha
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
If I'm not mistaken aren't you half filipino? That would make you asian, correct?  ;D

I also have German and Irish.  Those groups definitely counteracted any shortcomings I may have got by being part Filipino (1/3).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

That would be due to the fact that the USA has the best competition in the world.

As for the American team placing last at the Universe, there's a good reason for that. The other countries sent their best guys; America did not.

The lightweights and middleweights, who turn pro at the nationals, go right to the IFBB. Most couldn't care less about winning the Universe (part of the reason, NPC has the Team Universe show).

When was the last time an Asian overall champion (let alone a mere lightweight/middleweight class winner) won an IFBB pro show?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This started back in 1986 when Strydom won the nationals but didn`t go to the worlds,as that was the first year for drug testing.

PORKY

• Getbig III
Porky. Talk is cheap, particularly from the pdi.. Tell me is an IFBB qualification out of reach?

It is pretty hard especially if you are Asian living in Asia,AVBG.I emailed NPC president regarding doing NPCshows and his response was...only if you are an American citizen or have been residing in America for a minimum of 4 months.Otherwise go through the Asian federation and as you know,there isn't a single show in Asia that could land you a pro card.It just doesn't exist. :( :(
P

AVBG

It is pretty hard especially if you are an Asian AVBG.I emailed NPC president regarding doing NPCshows and his response was...only if you are an American citizen or have been residing in America for a minimum of 4 months.Otherwise go through the Asian federation and as you know,there isn't a single show in Asia that could land you a pro card.It just doesn't exist. :( :(

You couldn't qualify under Australasia?  :-\

PORKY

• Getbig III
You couldn't qualify under Australasia?  :-\

Not sure about that one buddy.If i could ...heck i'd do it.Can you help me find out a lil more about that please?
P

AVBG

Not sure about that one buddy.If i could ...heck i'd do it.Can you help me find out a lil more about that please?

I will make some calls.. leave it with me for a couple of days.. how far out in terms of condition are you - incase there's a show coming up?

PORKY

• Getbig III
I will make some calls.. leave it with me for a couple of days.. how far out in terms of condition are you - incase there's a show coming up?

I may not be able to make it this year tho as i have a lot to do business wise.However if  there is a chance for me to do it next year then i'll gun for that show.Roughly when does this show take place?
P