Author Topic: Lifting with Milos................  (Read 11158 times)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Lifting with Milos................
« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2007, 01:43:58 PM »
Few questions for Milos...

Im very interested in the DVDs.  I might get Tom to pick it up for me (you do have them on hand correct?) when hes out there and you and Rich go head to head (i hear its officially scheduled for the fit show... should be fun to see two true warriors hit it hard, even tho Rich hasnt been at it for a number of years hardcore).  $40 apiece?  How many DVDs are there and what does each DVD contain?  Im looking for the advanced training and nutritional segments.  Which ones do i get?  Is there any actual workout footage on them?  Im FIGHTING to break 230 and im one of those "straight set guys".  Im hoping this contains the information iv been missing to help me break that plateau

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2007, 02:12:08 PM »
TooPowerful4u - are you in the Gaspari ads?  ???  Did Gaspari just have a kid?  ???

The National sales manager for Gaspari Nutrition gave me some free SIZEONE at the Arnold.  The stuff definitely works better than any other creatine I've tried.

Nah not in the ads (im too puny haha).  Yes he just had a baby girl.  One reason he has hardly been training at all for 9 months.  Still he looks friggen good for his age and not training or eating correctly.  Hes a warrior to the end though, so i know he will bring whever he has when him and Milos do legs in 4 weeks.  Should be interesting.

Yea you must have met with Tom. Very good guy.  SizeOn kicks major azz.  Glad you like it, Lemon is the best flavor. 

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2007, 02:38:22 PM »
Milos, do you think you will be present at the Montreal Pro Show and if so, do you think you will have a little bit of free time ?

thanks

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2007, 05:21:29 PM »
Milos, do you think you will be present at the Montreal Pro Show and if so, do you think you will have a little bit of free time ?

thanks

Milos doesnt have "free" time, if you know what I mean.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 28, 2007, 05:23:50 PM »
Once and for all: WHY is everyone thinking that giant sets are done with light weight?

As you can see: I am actually OFFERING TO ALL OF YOU TO COME AND WITNESS WITH YOUR OWN EYES (or feel with your own muscles ;D) - by organizing FREE SEMINAR in my gym...which can be also a collective workout.

In the near future I will start organizing KOLOSEUM MUSCLE CAMPS - Internationally (but I am not going to promote my future business here - I am simply offering something to all of you guys).
Again, so many fail to realize: I don't have hard feelings and all your attacks DO NOT BOTHER ME WHATSOEVER...as I understand many are simply - sceptics.
So, without being sarcastic I am offering to everyone to come and let me show them what I am talking about...
Whoever comes I would suggest - come in shape - as I will demonstrate that even guys in top shape, ready, strong...etc WILL REALIZE how advance this system could be.

Speaking about straight sets is like speaking to the first baby steps of the newborn...
They are great, basic...wonderful by all means - but is this ALL there is to walking? Could we learn to walk a bit better, faster, more efficient?
One can walk the same all their life and WILL GET WHERE THEY'RE GOING...No question.

However, those that learn advance methods of "walking" might end up there much faster and better all around (enjoy a ride while being ultimately way more efficient)...

OK - I just came up with this  ;D and I hope you got my point...

What I am saying FOR EXAMPLE:

Whoever is fan of that straight set theory - finish that set (whatever that might be) and than instead of taking a break - try to do something else (other exercise of choice for the same muscle), immediately without taking any break (well, let's say maximum 5 seconds break)...
What do you think will happen?
Do you think it will destroy everything you had accomplished with your straight set or will it add to it?

Think about that...(well, I have to go to work now... :-[)

Reason WHY I am offering to organize the GETBIG SEMINAR (Ron, are you listening?) is because as Garreath said: it is one thing seeing on the DVD and completely other trying it in front of me...when I have a chance to make necessary adjustments and corrections...
Also, as Garreath will confirm - we spent 4 (or 5?) hours just talking...and I only told them just a very small fraction of my theories...
If I would start explaining myself here on board I would simply be overwhelmed with questions and I would NOT have a time to answer them all - thus I don't EVEN want to start...
However, I promise that during the seminar (which should be taped BTW) I will not leave a single question unanswered - so if it takes me 10 hours to finish - so be it...

My 2 hour nutritional segment on my DVD was ONE TAKE...Unprepared, nor rehearsed...I was picked up in the gym - went to Travis's home and simply started talking...I did stop ONCE just to ask them HOW LONG SHOULD I GO and for them to signal me about 5 minutes before I should stop...as I could talk ALL DAY...

I touched only what you guys called "the basics" but what few will recognize my 'basic" is somewhat more detailed and thought off than BASIC basics ;D

Anyway...got to go...

So, did you invent supersets  ???

Stavios

« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2007, 08:26:45 PM »

I don't care I would be glad to pay, I think it worth it

tho, I can only afford 1 session. I am not rich like Garraeth !   >:(

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2007, 09:28:18 PM »
milos, when is your first free seminar in your gym?

When we (getbig.com) have ENOUGH interested people to attend my seminar...
We can set the date and start a list...If we have let's say 50 people interested - I would do it with the 2 weeks notice...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2007, 09:32:54 PM »

Milos does..but NEVER for people who expect free things ;)
You've heard about my free seminar?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2007, 09:33:49 PM »
When we (getbig.com) have ENOUGH interested people to attend my seminar...
We can set the date and start a list...If we have let's say 50 people interested - I would do it with the 2 weeks notice...

alright, i'd recommend  you start a thread specifiically about that so people can rsvp
its comin today

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2007, 09:34:26 PM »
So, did you invent supersets  ???

I invented a wheel and a fire too...Didn't you know that?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2007, 09:36:02 PM »
alright, i'd recommend  you start a thread specifiically about that so people can rsvp

I'd recommend WHOEVER is interested starts the thread...Don't you think it makes a bit more sense?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2007, 09:44:06 PM »
Dont be suprised if garreath looks like silvio samuel in five weeks!

Milos is that good.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2007, 11:17:33 PM »
Milos does..but NEVER for people who expect free things ;)
You've heard about my free seminar?

Milos, you would be a great politician.  ;)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2007, 11:40:37 PM »
MattC,

STFU and begin uploading my DVDs  >:(

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 28, 2007, 11:48:10 PM »
lol.

It is sort of a conflict of interest or else maybe I would...also I am bloody damn conservative when it comes to the economy.  :-X  But in your case, I see no problem with you downloading DVDs if you wouldn't buy them anyway.  Didn't Tech9 upload some DVDs?

WTF is going on with tech9?

He made all those preview videos, then mitzuru threatened to sue him due to the fact that his previews were far better than the ones mitzuru made (that they show at the olympia)....and now he is uploading DVD portions  ???

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2007, 12:22:20 AM »
I have no clue.  It looks like he uploaded some complete DVDs to me - like Branch's new one for example.  The preview clips and promotion he did was way better than anything Mits made.  Tech9 does great work if he only kept things conservative.  Sometimes he goes over the top.

I have all of his videos saved, they kick ass.

the best of dorian yates
best of kevin levrone
best of flex wheeler
best of jay cutler
ronnie coleman and johnnie jackson bfto 04
RC 1st video preview
greatest show on earth (99 BGP)
Coleman - china white
bfto 05 preview

all awesome previews

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2007, 12:20:34 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Well, it looks like somebody in charge of this board doesn't want me to offer free seminar to all of you?
Somehow threads are just dissapearing ::)?

Wonder who can do such a thing ::)?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2007, 12:37:49 PM »
A pro should take a chance and let Tech 9 produce their video.  He's good at capturing emotion as gay as that may sound.  The only problem he'd have is gaining music rights

Anyone have the link to that Nasser Clip he did with that wild african beat? 

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2007, 12:45:00 PM »
;D ;D ;D

Well, it looks like somebody in charge of this board doesn't want me to offer free seminar to all of you?
Somehow threads are just dissapearing ::)?

Wonder who can do such a thing ::)?

I don't know for shawn, errr......I mean for sure, Milos, but I have a good idea who might be responsible for this...... ::)
Train forever !

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2007, 01:01:46 PM »
I don't know for shawn, errr......I mean for sure, Milos, but I have a good idea who might be responsible for this...... ::)

why would shawn do this? why would anyone do this???

man , the guy is doing this for free!!!! I would enjoy a lot if i could participate....
!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2007, 01:05:05 PM »
Ron - STOP DELETING MY THREADS!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Next time I see you ....I will let bags fly on you...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2007, 01:06:32 PM »
Ron - STOP DELETING MY THREADS!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

Next time I see you ....I will let bags fly on you...
hahahaha, what did he delete, big guy?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2007, 01:10:51 PM »

:'( :'( :'(He... :'( :'( :'( he... :'( :'( :'( he deleted my... :'( :'( thhhhhreeeeaadddd :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

How cruuuuuuuuuuuuuel :'( :'( :'(  Just because he has a small p :'( :'( :'( :'(ictures he shouldn't do :'( :'( :'( that.... :'( :'(

Don't you think Squady-budy... ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2007, 01:11:39 PM »
hahahaha, what did he delete, big guy?
[/quote

:'( :'( :'(He... :'( :'( :'( he... :'( :'( :'( he deleted my... :'( :'( thhhhhreeeeaadddd :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

How cruuuuuuuuuuuuuel :'( :'( :'(  Just because he has a small p :'( :'( :'( :'(ictures he shouldn't do :'( :'( :'( that.... :'( :'(

Don't you think Squady-budy... ;D
deleting threads is for communists.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2007, 01:20:48 PM »
deleting threads is for communists.
Whats problem with communist?

Huh.......Sarcasm.....
You are so boring,routinely,nothing special, average rural american.......

Your opinions are so boring.

Your routines are..

1 White is the best race.
2 America is No 1(So everybody should speak correct english..)
3 Communist is bad
4 Gay should go to hell.
5 Sunday you should go to church.

These items are so typical.
Hey,you dont have any special point?
Just you are boring.