Author Topic: .  (Read 2575 times)

gimmic

• Getbig II
« on: March 29, 2007, 05:26:43 PM »

The Heckler

Re: Kiwiol, Why are you ashamed of your Afrikaaner heritage?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 05:27:14 PM »
lmao

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 05:35:18 PM »
get a life stalking homo

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 05:40:58 PM »
Oh man LOL! I don't know what to say. I'm being 100% serious here and not humble or anything but I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in being # 1 or # 2 or whatever mate. I don't care who's called the leader of the SQUAD cause I know I have a role that's very valuable and that no one else can carry out like I do.

You say Sars was in on the whole TomR thing, but think about it for 1 sec - do we have CONCRETE, undeniable proof? No we don't. It doesn't matter who it is - it could be the person we love most but they'll always do something that we'll hate them for. And Sars being friendly with TA is just that.

Rather than overthrow Sars, I say we do something to cause a rift between Sars and TA. THAT will be our crown glory, at least for now. I'm not kidding, but I like Sars as a person cause I understand his humor and attitude. I'll tell you this and you're probably going to be shocked (maybe) but I'm not white! I'm a veeeeeeeeeeery light brown / Olive (no, not arab ;D). I was born in a third world shit hole (but very rich and educated family) and English is not my first language by a long shot. But I grew up in Australia and NZ and am as 'western' as you are. I'm sure that'll explain why my best posts always had something about that you couldn't put your finger on ;D. In spite of my skin color and Sars' racism, I have no problems with him cause he's a unique person.

So, please promise me that you won't do anything rash. I'd hate to have to choose between you and Sars. Let's think it over cause I don't want to overthrow Sars or even play a hand in it simply cause he's friends with TA.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 05:45:27 PM »
Oh man LOL! I don't know what to say. I'm being 100% serious here and not humble or anything but I have ABSOLUTELY no interest in being # 1 or # 2 or whatever mate. I don't care who's called the leader of the SQUAD cause I know I have a role that's very valuable and that no one else can carry out like I do.

You say Sars was in on the whole TomR thing, but think about it for 1 sec - do we have CONCRETE, undeniable proof? No we don't. It doesn't matter who it is - it could be the person we love most but they'll always do something that we'll hate them for. And Sars being friendly with TA is just that.

Rather than overthrow Sars, I say we do something to cause a rift between Sars and TA. THAT will be our crown glory, at least for now. I'm not kidding, but I like Sars as a person cause I understand his humor and attitude. I'll tell you this and you're probably going to be shocked (maybe) but I'm not white! I'm a veeeeeeeeeeery light brown / Olive (no, not arab ;D). I was born in a third world shit hole (but very rich and educated family) and English is not my first language by a long shot. But I grew up in Australia and NZ and am as 'western' as you are. I'm sure that'll explain why my best posts always had something about that you couldn't put your finger on ;D. In spite of my skin color and Sars' racism, I have no problems with him cause he's a unique person.

So, please promise me that you won't do anything rash. I'd hate to have to choose between you and Sars. Let's think it over cause I don't want to overthrow Sars or even play a hand in it simply cause he's friends with TA.

True captains would never back stab.  In fact, in the event more than one captain wants to bang another captain's chick, she gets bukkake'd.

share - hair

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 05:51:49 PM »

True captains would never back stab.  In fact, in the event more than one captain wants to bang another captain's chick, she gets bukkake'd.

share - hair
I know dude. But I wanted to make Mars understand and he's not the sharpest deck in the card ;D

BTW, check out my analysis game thread in the G&O. You'll love it ;)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 05:53:35 PM »

share - hair

True story

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 12:49:37 AM »
  I have never found the whole squad thing too funny.The original handfull of members definately had the ability to crack you up with their one liners...but The gayer than humor is straight from the eighth grade.However...it was much less corny when there were just a handfull of guys....after awhile it got so ridiculous ...every new guy who managed to crack a few "gayer than" jokes was now in the squad....and when the "official announcements" and things like that started being posted...it just turned the whole thing retarded.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 02:48:09 AM »
Afrikaner is dutch you fucking idiot!

Shut teh fuck up you "kaffer lover".... :)
?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 06:44:45 AM »
I think this "reveal" stuff has gone a little to far. >:( >:( >:(
nasser=piece of shit

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 06:50:28 AM »
I think this "reveal" stuff has gone a little to far. >:( >:( >:(

i agree adonis is a pussy for posting peoples personal info.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 09:54:17 AM »
i agree adonis is a pussy for posting peoples personal info.

And one of these days he will pay the price for that.    :'(