Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell Opens 9/11 Conspiracy 'View' Debate YouTube  (Read 2938 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Rosie O'Donnell Opens 9/11 Conspiracy 'View' Debate YouTube
« on: March 30, 2007, 08:29:19 AM »
S

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Rosie O'Donnell Opens 9/11 Conspiracy 'View' Debate YouTube
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 08:52:54 AM »

I watched that clip with the wife last night.  I hate Rosie, but she made the pretty girl look pretty stupid over and over and over...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 09:07:41 AM »
Good clip.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 10:11:16 AM »
I can't stand rosie.  However, she is pretty right in this clip.  Very composed, too.

The blonde girl saying "at the time, nobody knew if Iraq did 911 and it was better to be safe and invade them"... that is just beyond ignorant. 

I hope they do get physics professors on the show.  Rosie is being smart to avoid the bait so they can label her a nut.  She just wants a physics professor to tell her why WTC7 fell - why steel melted from fire - for the first time in history.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 10:23:16 AM »
I can't stand rosie.  However, she is pretty right in this clip.  Very composed, too.

The blonde girl saying "at the time, nobody knew if Iraq did 911 and it was better to be safe and invade them"... that is just beyond ignorant. 

I hope they do get physics professors on the show.  Rosie is being smart to avoid the bait so they can label her a nut.  She just wants a physics professor to tell her why WTC7 fell - why steel melted from fire - for the first time in history.

The same thing happened on a different talk show. A women said about a potential war with Iraq, "Better them, than us."

Unbelievable.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »
Her point about that being the first time in history that such a thing ever happened might hold a bit more water if something like 9/11 had ever happened before in history.
Boy, I'd love to be on that show. Within two weeks, Pumkinhead Rosie would be checked into a mental institution.

I understand her tactics. She's a bully until she runs into someone she can't bully. Then, she quickly switches into victim mode.

That's what happened with Donald Trump. She opened her mouth. Trump fired back, viciously, then, Rosie started hanging upside down to rid herself of the depression.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 10:43:38 AM »
Her point about that being the first time in history that such a thing ever happened might hold a bit more water if something like 9/11 had ever happened before in history.
Boy, I'd love to be on that show. Within two weeks, Pumkinhead Rosie would be checked into a mental institution.

I understand her tactics. She's a bully until she runs into someone she can't bully. Then, she quickly switches into victim mode.

That's what happened with Donald Trump. She opened her mouth. Trump fired back, viciously, then, Rosie started hanging upside down to rid herself of the depression.

Actually, stop for a second and read thru the facts.  She is NOT talking about the buildings #1 and #2 - where the planes hit.

No, she is talking about world trade center SEVEN, which not hit with debris or any plane.  Only fire.  And in history, there have been MANY tall building fires, MUCH worse that this one.  The madrid building in spain burned for 20+ hours and it never collapsed. 

World trade 7 had very moderate fires, and for the first time in history, these fires converted the metal to liquid, and the concrete to fine talcum powder - in the entire building - in under 7 seconds.

So please, in the future, when you say "this had never happened in history", watch the rosie clip and learn that she was referring to WTC7, not those hit with planes.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 10:47:30 AM »

I would be more willing to watch if they brought 2 professors on with differing views and presented why it is and isn't possible.
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 10:49:49 AM »
Actually, stop for a second and read thru the facts.  She is NOT talking about the buildings #1 and #2 - where the planes hit.

No, she is talking about world trade center SEVEN, which not hit with debris or any plane.  Only fire.  And in history, there have been MANY tall building fires, MUCH worse that this one.  The madrid building in spain burned for 20+ hours and it never collapsed. 

World trade 7 had very moderate fires, and for the first time in history, these fires converted the metal to liquid, and the concrete to fine talcum powder - in the entire building - in under 7 seconds.

So please, in the future, when you say "this had never happened in history", watch the rosie clip and learn that she was referring to WTC7, not those hit with planes.

don't work much with steel, but being a pavement engineer, I have see the effects of intense heat on concrete and the failure it creates. Especially if there was poor workmanship during construction.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2007, 10:50:30 AM »
I would be more willing to watch if they brought 2 professors on with differing views and presented why it is and isn't possible.

cool.  the hot blonde on the show agreed too.  

I hope it stays about science, and you don't have one of them yelling "treason", "holocaust", and "conspiracy nuts", while the other calmy gives facts and figures.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2007, 10:52:30 AM »
don't work much with steel, but being a pavement engineer, I have see the effects of intense heat on concrete and the failure it creates. Especially if there was poor workmanship during construction.

very cool!  I didn't know your background.

Failure is one thing. 

But at WTC7, there were giant pools of molten steel.  These pools were hotter than fire can reach.  They were there for weeks. 

NASA radar from above shows the ground temperatures for the entire complex were actually hotter than fire can peak at, for weeks afterwards.  This is, to some, a smoking gun. 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »
cool.  the hot blonde on the show agreed too.  

I hope it stays about science, and you don't have one of them yelling "treason", "holocaust", and "conspiracy nuts", while the other calmy gives facts and figures.

if we could find a lib physisist that could behave calmly.... ;D
gotta love life

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2007, 10:53:25 AM »

No, I know exactly what I was saying, and I know exactly which building she was talking about.

Listen, you wanna spend the rest of your life chasing these theories, God bless. Don't expect the rest of us to follow suit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2007, 10:56:18 AM »
No, I know exactly what I was saying, and I know exactly which building she was talking about.
Listen, you wanna spend the rest of your life chasing these theories, God bless. Don't expect the rest of us to follow suit.

It's a building fire.  Period.  I'm sure most fire chiefs, who send their men into buildings burning MUCH worse than WTC7 ever year, would like to know why it collapsed like that. 

It's a fire engineering issue and a physics issue.  I'm not trying to get you to follow suit.  I"m here to debate and learn and have fun.  If I end up proven wrong, I'll be the first to write 'pwned' on my forehead in market and post it on youtube :) 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 10:57:25 AM »

You're right, I bet she would run and hide from you. Just like she ran and hid from Trump.

I'm curious, does that land of delusion you live in cover real life too or just message boards?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »
It's a building fire.  Period.  I'm sure most fire chiefs, who send their men into buildings burning MUCH worse than WTC7 ever year, would like to know why it collapsed like that. 

It's a fire engineering issue and a physics issue.  I'm not trying to get you to follow suit.  I"m here to debate and learn and have fun.  If I end up proven wrong, I'll be the first to write 'pwned' on my forehead in market and post it on youtube :) 

wow, imagine that. Someone that works with concrete daily makes a statement about how heat affects concrete and it is ignored.....
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 11:02:39 AM »
wow, imagine that. Someone that works with concrete daily makes a statement about how heat affects concrete and it is ignored.....

I did comment.  Hey, what is your take on every piece of concrete, desk, table, computer, tile, light, etc in the building being converted to 100 micron FINE talcum powder in under 7 seconds?

The only thing that remained from WTC7 was molten steel.  Anything not steel-based was powderized.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 11:05:17 AM »
You're right, I bet she would run and hide from you. Just like she ran and hid from Trump.

I'm curious, does that land of delusion you live in cover real life too or just message boards?

Maybe you should ask yourself that same question, since you average 5x as many posts on this board as I do.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 11:09:07 AM »
Maybe you should ask yourself that same question, since you average 5x as many posts on this board as I do.

So does that mean it does or doesn't translate into the real world?

By the way, the next time I mention that Bill O'Reilly (bully) will run and hide because I'm on his show please feel free to comment on my delusion.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 11:11:15 AM »
I did comment.  Hey, what is your take on every piece of concrete, desk, table, computer, tile, light, etc in the building being converted to 100 micron FINE talcum powder in under 7 seconds?

The only thing that remained from WTC7 was molten steel.  Anything not steel-based was powderized.

Ok, I'll bite this one time. I watched your video with the "expert" who claimed #7 falling was controlled demolition. However, when asked if he though whether there was time to wire the building for explosives AFTER the planes hit, he balked.

Are you saying that the building was wired BEFORE the planes hit?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 11:11:34 AM »

sorry, missed that....I can't comment on the other stuff, all I know is concrete and asphalt
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
Ok, I'll bite this one time. I watched your video with the "expert" who claimed #7 falling was controlled demolition. However, when asked if he though whether there was time to wire the building for explosives AFTER the planes hit, he balked.
Are you saying that the building was wired BEFORE the planes hit?

I don't want to think about who did what, and when.  To accuse a person of a crime - before we even agree a crime has been committed - is poor etiquette.

However - to answer your question - no - it was not feasible to wire the buildings after the planes hit.  They were evauated due to fire.  You need permits to blow up buildings.  It takes a team weeks to cut the steel beams, place charges, wire and program the detonation sequence.  It requires bringing explosives into the building- something you don't carry into a fire.  No one was seen walking into the building - that would have been a MASSIVE team effort.  Finally, they told us they didn't demolish it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 11:18:55 AM »
sorry, missed that....I can't comment on the other stuff, all I know is concrete and asphalt

ok cool.  on the concrete alone - would moderate fires cause every single piece of concrete in a 500-foot tall building to powderize, from your experience?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 11:22:39 AM »
I don't want to think about who did what, and when.  To accuse a person of a crime - before we even agree a crime has been committed - is poor etiquette.

However - to answer your question - no - it was not feasible to wire the buildings after the planes hit.  They were evauated due to fire.  You need permits to blow up buildings.  It takes a team weeks to cut the steel beams, place charges, wire and program the detonation sequence.  It requires bringing explosives into the building- something you don't carry into a fire.  No one was seen walking into the building - that would have been a MASSIVE team effort.  Finally, they told us they didn't demolish it. 

Am I missing something, here?

Isn't thing whole discussion about the building being BROUGHT down?

If it couldn't have been set up after, it had to be setup before.

There are no other options.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 11:27:11 AM »
ok cool.  on the concrete alone - would moderate fires cause every single piece of concrete in a 500-foot tall building to powderize, from your experience?

If the wrong type of cement was used (some are designed to be subject to fires) and poor construction techniques were used (lack of consolidation for instance) and the size of aggregate used was either to small, or not plentiful enough....then an area of the building could fail. Once it started to fall then yes it could work similiar to a jackhammer on the way down "pulverizing" (for lack of better terms) concrete around it.
gotta love life