Author Topic: best TEEN SEX COMEDY movie?  (Read 8433 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
best TEEN SEX COMEDY movie?
« on: April 03, 2007, 03:35:45 AM »
i would definetly go with the first 3 american pie movies.i mean these movies gave the world a clear image about the teen sex life in the US..i mean this movie was so realistic..it was amazing to say the least.also road trip was pretty amazing too..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Biggest User

• Getbig II
  • YES!
Re: best TEEN SEX COMEDY movie?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 04:01:25 AM »
yo for real man. Nobody cares about your personal opinions and the other thing is your taste in EVERYTHING is so mainstream and vanilla it's sickening.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 04:51:40 AM »
yo for real man. Nobody cares about your personal opinions and the other thing is your taste in EVERYTHING is so mainstream and vanilla it's sickening.
whatever dude :-\
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:35:54 AM »
Watched American Pie:The Naked Mile last night, it wasn't as good as the first three(4 sucked), but not bad at all and lots of fine looking naked girls.
E

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 02:34:43 PM »
Porky's

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
Porky's

agreed.

the shower scene with the peep hole and the office "interogation" afterwards just might be the greatest 20 minutes in cinematic history.

naked bush everywhere, and hilariously funny at the same time.
Flower Boy Ran Away

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 06:12:58 PM »
agreed.

the shower scene with the peep hole and the office "interogation" afterwards just might be the greatest 20 minutes in cinematic history.

naked bush everywhere, and hilariously funny at the same time.

That was fkn brilliant man, still makes me laugh my ass off, especially the "sketch artist".
E

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 06:19:39 PM »
Animal House
And Clerks... if you can count that as a teen sex comedy.
They do.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 08:11:38 PM »
Last American Virgin!!!!   8)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 08:13:11 PM »
Last American Virgin!!!!   8)

I made a thread about that movie a few months back, great movie and great soundtrack as well.
E

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 08:17:45 PM »

yes porky's was good, american pie was pretty good, what about the one with dangerfield?

man, there is so many!
are you delusional?

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 08:20:28 PM »
I made a thread about that movie a few months back, great movie and great soundtrack as well.

Yeah the sound track is killer...I was looking on ebay for it a while ago..something like $46.00    ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 09:24:53 PM »
yes, american pie was really good.

made you like the characters, rather than just their zany situations.

that is what entertaining movies are all about: having good, likeable characters.

The 40 Year Old Virgin was good too.

as was Eurotrip.

Flower Boy Ran Away

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 12:06:18 AM »
i would definetly go with the first 3 american pie movies.i mean these movies gave the world a clear image about the teen sex life in the US..i mean this movie was so realistic..it was amazing to say the least.also road trip was pretty amazing too..

Have you been to the US?
It hasn't helped...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 12:21:14 AM »
Have you been to the US?
why do you ask?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 12:28:24 AM »
Because you say the movie is realistic, I haven't been and personally I think that if that is the way it is in the US god help us all!
It hasn't helped...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 12:32:58 AM »
Because you say the movie is realistic, I haven't been and personally I think that if that is the way it is in the US god help us all!
well that movie shows the partying cutlure of US..i meant to say that in a good way
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 12:56:04 AM »
No culture "parties" more than any other... I've been to all through Europe, Japan, and Brazil... By far, Brazil was the most partying culture. The US doesn't stand a chance next to Brazil (Well, maybe New Orleans), but that's it... Europeans party JUST as much as anyone else. Brazilians more than all the above.

How can having a good time be a cultural thing. Hell, the best party I've ever seen in the US was hosted by a group of Indian people... They had more liquor and drugs than any other party I've ever been to in the States.

I bet they'd have made Titus' parties look like 5 year old girl tea parties... The shit was off the chain.

Oh, and I guess in the genre you're talking about, I too will have to say porky's, but if you just mean a teen movie where people talked about sex a lot... I'm going with Weird Science.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 01:00:49 AM »
No culture "parties" more than any other... I've been to all through Europe, Japan, and Brazil... By far, Brazil was the most partying culture. The US doesn't stand a chance next to Brazil (Well, maybe New Orleans), but that's it... Europeans party JUST as much as anyone else.

How can having a good time be a cultural thing. Hell, the best party I've ever seen in the US was hosted by a group of Indian people... They had more liquor and drugs than any other party I've ever been to in the States.

I bet they'd have made Titus' parties look like 5 year old girl tea parties... The shit was off the chain.
dude i never said that american culture sucks.i said that the american pie movies show us the real nature of the american teens lifes..i mean going to the high school and doing weird stuff and experimenting with their sex lives.just like every teen goes through puberty.this movie shows us the typical life of an american teen in high school
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2007, 02:15:55 AM »
dude i never said that american culture sucks.i said that the american pie movies show us the real nature of the american teens lifes..i mean going to the high school and doing weird stuff and experimenting with their sex lives.just like every teen goes through puberty.this movie shows us the typical life of an american teen in high school

I never said you said American culture sucks... I'm just telling you that your statement is false.

Those movies are a very large exaggeration on teen life in American High Schools...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 03:10:11 AM »
I never said you said American culture sucks... I'm just telling you that your statement is false.

Those movies are a very large exaggeration on teen life in American High Schools...
but its all in good fun but come on man everyone does alot of shitty stuff in high school.i have done alot stupid things when i was in high school..so whatever depicted in the movies isn'tthat exaggerated.hell i have seen some those stuff in my school..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 10:51:56 AM »
but its all in good fun but come on man everyone does alot of shitty stuff in high school.i have done alot stupid things when i was in high school..so whatever depicted in the movies isn'tthat exaggerated.hell i have seen some those stuff in my school..
Oh, I'm not saying stuff doesn't happen it does, but some of it is just a bit far fetched... that's all.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 11:49:28 AM »
no contest=porkys

bench