Author Topic: Here is what the troops think of Hillary  (Read 5364 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Here is what the troops think of Hillary
« on: April 03, 2007, 06:31:50 AM »
Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has already started her 2008 presidential campaign by aligning herself with the military and pretending to be tough on terror. Fortunately, the ultra-liberal Hillary has yet to brainwash all of the voting public in to believing that her symbolism is really substance. Many have never forgotten that when she was co-president for eight years she was quoted as saying: "I loathe the military."

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would  so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with. 

gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Here is what the troops think of Hillary
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 06:47:07 AM »
what's funny is, that soldier supports Bush, who wants that soldier to stand on a baghdad steret corner and dodge potshots.

Hilary wants that soldier out of the city and out of harm's way.

Yet he prefers the "daddy" that sends him to his death, than the "mommy" that wants to keep him safe. 

Makes no sense to me, but hey...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 06:50:14 AM »
what's funny is, that soldier supports Bush, who wants that soldier to stand on a baghdad steret corner and dodge potshots.

Yet he prefers the "daddy" that sends him to his death, than the "mommy" that wants to keep him safe. 

The pic still made me laugh though, lol
S

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 06:58:31 AM »

You thikn Hillary cares about the troops? Honestly? eight years she was quoted as saying: "I loathe the military."

gotta love life

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 07:01:51 AM »
The pic still made me laugh though, lol

Outstanding, soldier!  ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 07:17:53 AM »
You thikn Hillary cares about the troops? Honestly?

Nope not much at all.

I'd say she has to at least care more about them than Bush though.
S

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »
I'd say she has to at least care more about them than Bush though.

I hope she'd at least recognize the PR value of not housing wounded veterans in filth.  ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 07:30:57 AM »
I hope she'd at least recognize the PR value of not housing wounded veterans in filth.  ::)

LOL, I think it is crazy that one wing of the hospital is dirty and you guys thikn Bush should have caught it on his nightly rounds across America checking all the military hospitals. The Generals in charge were held accountable.
gotta love life

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 07:33:19 AM »
Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has already started her 2008 presidential campaign by aligning herself with the military and pretending to be tough on terror. Fortunately, the ultra-liberal Hillary has yet to brainwash all of the voting public in to believing that her symbolism is really substance. Many have never forgotten that when she was co-president for eight years she was quoted as saying: "I loathe the military."

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would  so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with. 

Clinton is a lot of things.

But she's not ultra-liberal.

If anything, she could be considered a conservative Democrat these days, trying to please the swing voters.

Out of all the current realistic Democratic President candidates, John Edwards is the one who stands out as most radical or whatever you want to call it.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 07:36:05 AM »
LOL, I think it is crazy that one wing of the hospital is dirty and you guys thikn Bush should have caught it on his nightly rounds across America checking all the military hospitals. The Generals in charge were held accountable.

Nice try. But his budgets are cutting veterans prescription drug benefits while increasing money for abstinence programs. Plus inadequate body armor 4 years into combat. [We can leave the draft-dodging discussion for another time.] Yes, I'm afraid that Chimpy McFlightsuit has made his feelings for his cannon fodder very clear.

That said, I'm willing to acknowledge that vet hospitals have been a disgrace for decades - through the administrations of both parties.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 07:57:08 AM »

hillary wants to make the united states a pussy nation just like all the democrats.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 08:20:09 AM »

Did she say this or did Bill say it? 

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 08:20:43 AM »

It said that she did. not sure
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 08:29:41 AM »

LOL, nice. Good for him, she deserves no better.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 08:34:57 AM »
bill loved the military. he loved bombing someone when it would take the attention off his blow jobs from monica in the oval office!

Now i'm not against bJ's in the oval office, the pressure a president is under , they should have some whore hired to give the prez a bj when hes stressed out, but to bomb a nation to draw attention away from the bj is wrong.  yet for some reason i still like bill clinton, maybe its because it shows a pathological liar like him can still be prez, hell i may run for king!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 08:35:08 AM »
You thikn Hillary cares about the troops? Honestly? eight years she was quoted as saying: "I loathe the military."

So you think Bush cares about the troops? Haha your blind

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 08:40:28 AM »
So you think Bush cares about the troops? Haha your blind
It must make you vomit every morning to wake up and be you.

You mother fucking right bush cares about the troops and this nation.  democrats want the war over so they can get back to the bizness of taxing your ass off.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 08:41:49 AM »

Please cite your source for this 1999 quote.  

Sounds like something which could destroy her entire candidacy for Presidency, and something that a politician would never say.

Please show us your source.  Should be pretty easy with a bombshell quote like this!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 08:43:58 AM »
Please cite your source for this 1999 quote.  

Sounds like something which could destroy her entire candidacy for Presidency, and something that a politician would never say.

Please show us your source.  Should be pretty easy with a bombshell quote like this!
I remember when that shiat happens, so its not made up.  she back peddaled after she said it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 08:44:46 AM »

You mother fucking right bush cares about the troops and this nation.  democrats want the war over so they can get back to the bizness of taxing your ass off.

Yeah I forgot Democrats want the war to be over with so they can tax me.....right, oh and I forgot you were banking now that Bush is in office...haha. So bush cares about the 3200 killed troops? Bush cares about the cover up on tillmans death? Bush cares about un-armoured vehicles? Bush cares about injured veterans? Bush cares huh? Your a stupid redneck.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 08:45:49 AM »

Holy shit... HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAH
S

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 08:52:36 AM »

I loathe Hillary.......she is as phoney as they come.  >:(

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 08:54:18 AM »
Yeah I forgot Democrats want the war to be over with so they can tax me.....right, oh and I forgot you were banking now that Bush is in office...haha. So bush cares about the 3200 killed troops? Bush cares about the cover up on tillmans death? Bush cares about un-armoured vehicles? Bush cares about injured veterans? Bush cares huh? Your a stupid redneck.
Please take your sister off your avatar, i don't want anyone seeing the ass i tap nightly!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »
Please take your sister off your avatar, i don't want anyone seeing the ass i tap nightly!
Whoa. That's not my sister. Secondly my sister is 13. but I guess from your previous post we know you are found of younger meat. Runs in your blood being a con and all.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
You want to be sick to your stomach.....

read "Dereliction of Duty"
Valhalla awaits.