Author Topic: Bush is the terrorists worst nightmare  (Read 3582 times)

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
Bush is the terrorists worst nightmare
« on: April 03, 2007, 12:08:19 PM »
The Bush, also known as Buh, was not always the Superman we know. In fact, he was a softy on terrorism.

Bush was wrong, for example, to downplay the terrorist threat before 9/11. He ignored Clinton’s warning on Inaugural Day, 2001, and on August 6, a month before 9/11, he cut short his only meeting about al-Qaida in order to be able to go fishing early at his Crawford ranch.

He also revised his staff hierarchy to exclude Richard Clarke, his anti-terrorism coordinator, from continuing to serve in the White House with the same authority as with President Clinton. Moreover, just before the 9/11 attack, Attorney General Ashcroft actually sought to reduce the projected 2002 FBI budget for anti-terrorism. Why all these measures? One suspects that Bush sought to minimize terrorism as a national cause in order to divert as much of the federal budget as possible to the subsidization of Star Wars, an expensive boondoggle with no direct connection to the problem of terrorism.

young hov

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Bush is the terrorists worst nightmare
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 12:10:03 PM »
The Bush, also known as Buh, was not always the Superman we know. In fact, he was a softy on terrorism.

Bush was wrong, for example, to downplay the terrorist threat before 9/11. He ignored Clinton’s warning on Inaugural Day, 2001, and on August 6, a month before 9/11, he cut short his only meeting about al-Qaida in order to be able to go fishing early at his Crawford ranch.

He also revised his staff hierarchy to exclude Richard Clarke, his anti-terrorism coordinator, from continuing to serve in the White House with the same authority as with President Clinton. Moreover, just before the 9/11 attack, Attorney General Ashcroft actually sought to reduce the projected 2002 FBI budget for anti-terrorism. Why all these measures? One suspects that Bush sought to minimize terrorism as a national cause in order to divert as much of the federal budget as possible to the subsidization of Star Wars, an expensive boondoggle with no direct connection to the problem of terrorism.

WHY DID CLINTON NOT GET OSAMA WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE????????????  because he was more concerned about getting is 4 inch cock sucked by a fat ass bitch !
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 12:11:42 PM »
WHY DID CLINTON NOT GET OSAMA WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE????????????  because he was more concerned about getting is 4 inch cock sucked by a fat ass bitch !

he had a chance?? really?
carpe` vaginum!

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 12:13:29 PM »

No my friend, you are the terrorist's GREATEST ally....

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 12:14:03 PM »
osama who? Are you kidding? What chance? Clinton fired a couple of missles at one a Bin ladens bases, Bush destroyed hundreds of caves. Clinton s-pent a few million of tax payers money. Bush will have spent a trillion on his.
young hov

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 12:15:38 PM »
I am a domestic terrorist. I burn toast. I over microwave food. I rent the worst movies. You are right. I am destroying America just like them.
young hov

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 12:17:01 PM »
osama who? Are you kidding? What chance? Clinton fired a couple of missles at one a Bin ladens bases, Bush destroyed hundreds of caves. Clinton s-pent a few million of tax payers money. Bush will have spent a trillion on his.

I believe BushNazi now says "I'm not concerned about Bin Laden"

What a fucking joke.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 12:18:06 PM »
I am a domestic terrorist. I burn toast. I over microwave food. I rent the worst movies. You are right. I am destroying America just like them.

Yeah, i don't really know where you are going with, but good luck with it....

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 12:18:23 PM »
Bush was wrong to let Osama bin Laden escape at Tora Bora. U.S. troops attacked bin-Laden’s cave complex with U.S. troops from three sides, but on the fourth side Afghan troops were stationed in steep valleys where reduced air support might have led to heavy casualties. As a result bin Laden could escape and the war against terrorism went on.

He missed his chance. Nice work stinky bushy man george.
young hov

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 12:19:12 PM »
Bush was wrong to let Osama bin Laden escape at Tora Bora. U.S. troops attacked bin-Laden’s cave complex with U.S. troops from three sides, but on the fourth side Afghan troops were stationed in steep valleys where reduced air support might have led to heavy casualties. As a result bin Laden could escape and the war against terrorism went on.

the word i put in bold is the only mistake ya made..
carpe` vaginum!

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 12:20:02 PM »
Yeah, i don't really know where you are going with, but good luck with it....
Thanks funny bunny man.
young hov

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 12:21:47 PM »

LMAO, Bush let him go? I don't think Bush was there
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2007, 12:24:52 PM »
No my friend, you are the terrorist's GREATEST ally....

Bwahhahhaaaaaaaaaa

The opposing Bush and the war is aiding the terrorists line of reasoning. The propaganda of the small minded.

Congratulations, that stereotype keeps getting affirmed.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2007, 12:25:19 PM »
Thanks funny bunny man.

ah that is cute, you like to baby talk...abooboodada, hims is so precious! ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2007, 12:26:28 PM »
In a 60 minutes interview after he left office they asked Clinton his biggest regret.
He said that he did not get Osama bin laden when he could have.
Asked why he didn't , he replied  'because if we had missed, republicans would have said it was just an act to try to sway attention away from the monica lewinsky affair'.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 12:26:54 PM »
his war, his decisions, ok
young hov

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 12:27:16 PM »
Bwahhahhaaaaaaaaaa

The opposing Bush and the war is aiding the terrorists line of reasoning. The propaganda of the small minded.

yeah your right, i should adopt your ridiculous conspiracy theory....yeah, sounds like thats way more justified...PPPPPPFFFFFT TTTT!

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 12:28:11 PM »
ah that is cute, you like to baby talk...abooboodada, hims is so precious! ::)
lol, you are so funny bunny boy.
young hov

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 12:29:08 PM »
Bwahhahhaaaaaaaaaa

and supporting Bush on the war is war mongering...stereotypica l Lib I would say
gotta love life

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 12:29:36 PM »
yeah your right, i should adopt your ridiculous conspiracy theory....yeah, sounds like thats way more justified...PPPPPPFFFFFTTTTT!
bunny talk
young hov

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 12:31:51 PM »
yeah your right, i should adopt your ridiculous conspiracy theory....yeah, sounds like thats way more justified...PPPPPPFFFFFT TTTT!

What conspiracy theory am I supporting? I must have missed it.

and supporting Bush on the war is war mongering...stereotypica l Lib I would say

At this point anyone supporting this war is either a military member, former military member, somehow makes their living off of the war, has dreams of cheap gas prices or is a warmonger.

The same can be said for anyone that supports us going into Iran and or Syria. Enough with our involvement in War in the Middle East, at some point this insanity has to end not escalate.

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 12:32:17 PM »
I hate libs. Kill them all. Republicans are the best.
young hov

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2007, 12:32:42 PM »
bunny talk

bunny talk?  SIR, put the lighter down and step away from the bong!

George Stinky Bush

• Getbig IV
  • Whose down with OPP
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2007, 12:35:51 PM »

bunny talk?  SIR, put the lighter down and step away from the bong!
relax bunny boy, kepp hopping to the beat of the bush, bush zombie, bush robot, bush bunny
bong............ cooooooooooooool
young hov

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2007, 12:37:15 PM »
relax bunny boy, kepp hopping to the beat of the bush, bush zombie, bush robot, bush bunny
bong............ cooooooooooooool

are you trying to type with you ASS again????  your making no sense!