Author Topic: Enigma  (Read 1756 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Enigma
« on: April 06, 2007, 05:58:47 AM »
In all honesty, i don't agree with anything with you publicly, but in all honesty, thank you for your service to our nation.

I've only fired insults back at you in return for insults tossed at me.  Remember we all have rights to our political views and i'll never agree with anything the democrats want, they will ruin this nation and let terrorist know its very easy to win against us, just be patient and democrats will quit when the going gets tough.

Still, thank you for your service , god bless every troop.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Re: Enigma
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 06:17:16 AM »
I’m just tryin’ to be a father, raise a daughter and a son
Be a lover to their mother, everythin’ to everyone
Up and at ‘em bright and early, I’m all business in my suit
Yeah I’m dressed up for success, from my head down to my boots
I don’t do it for money, there’s bills I that I can’t pay
I don’t do it for the glory, I just do it anyway
Providing for our future’s, my responsibility
Yeah I’m real good under pressure, being all that I can be
And I can’t call in sick on Mondays when the weekend’s been too strong
I just work straight through the holidays, and sometimes all night long
You can bet that I stand ready, when the wolf growls at the door
Hey I’m solid, hey I’m steady, hey I’m true down to the core.

And I will always do my duty no matter what the price
I’ve counted up the cost, I know the sacrifice
Oh and I don’t want to die for you, but if dyin’s asked of me
I’ll bear that cross with honor, cause freedom don’t come free.

I’m an American Soldier an American
Beside my brothers and my sisters, I will proudly take a stand
When liberty’s in jeopardy, I will always do what’s right

I’m out here on the front lines, sleep in peace tonight
American Soldier, I’m and American, Soldier.

An American Soldier an American
Beside my brothers and my sisters, I will proudly take a stand
When liberty’s in jeopardy, I will always do what’s right
I’m out here on the front lines, sleep in peace tonight
American Soldier, I’m and American, an American, an American, Soldier
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 06:21:30 AM »
Well I’m just a middle aged middle eastern camel herdin’ man
I got a 2 bedroom cave here in north Afganistan
Things used to be real cool then they got out of hand
When they moved in, .......they call themselves the Taliban
(ooo-ooo-ooo yea, )the Taliban

Now, I ain’t seen my wife’s face since they came here
They make her wear a scarf over her head that covers her from ear to ear
She loves the desert and the hot white sand
But man she’s just like me, naw she can’t stand the Taliban
(ooo-Taliban baby)

You know someday soon we’re both gonna saddle up
And it’ll be ride, camel, ride
My old lady she’ll be here with me smilin’ right by my side
We should do just fine down in Palestine or maybe Turkministan
We’ll bid a fair adieu and flip the finger to the Taliban
Oh oh yea the Taliban, baby

Now they attacked New York City cause they thought they could win
Said they would stand and fight until the very bloody end
Well, Mr Bush got on the phone with Iraq and Iran and said
Now you knuckleheads better not be doin’ business with the Taliban

So we prayed to Allah with all of our might
And then those big US jets came flyin’ in one night
They dropped little bombs all over our holy land
And man you should have seen em run like rabbits, they ran, the Taliban

You know someday soon we’re both gonna saddle up
And it’ll be ride, camel, ride
My old lady she’ll be here with me smilin’ right by my side
We should do just fine down in Palestine or maybe Turkministan
We’ll bid a fair adieu and flip a few fingers to the Taliban

We’ll bid a fair adieu and flip the finger to the Taliban

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 07:02:24 AM »
In all honesty, i don't agree with anything with you publicly, but in all honesty, thank you for your service to our nation.

I've only fired insults back at you in return for insults tossed at me.  Remember we all have rights to our political views and i'll never agree with anything the democrats want, they will ruin this nation and let terrorist know its very easy to win against us, just be patient and democrats will quit when the going gets tough.

Still, thank you for your service , god bless every troop.

Thanks Rooster.....I appriecate that. I did my best to save lives when called to duty.

You must keep in mind that I'm a lifelong conservative republican........I'm still a republican, and always will be. But unless you have experienced this war "first hand" it's difficult to understand what is really happening on the ground  w/ our brave troops. Without a diplomatic solution, this crazy war lingers forever w/ the same results as Vietnam.

Just more dead GI's.

I'm trying to be honest and straight foward.......all the while being a GOP backer.

A difficult situation to be in politicly (for myself) but If I must endure criticism, so be it.

Have a great day.  :)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 07:17:49 AM »
Thanks Rooster.....I appriecate that. I did my best to save lives when called to duty.

You must keep in mind that I'm a lifelong conservative republican........I'm still a republican, and always will be. But unless you have experienced this war "first hand" it's difficult to understand what is really happening on the ground  w/ our brave troops. Without a diplomatic solution, this crazy war lingers forever w/ the same results as Vietnam.

Just more dead GI's.

I'm trying to be honest and straight foward.......all the while being a GOP backer.

A difficult situation to be in politicly (for myself) but If I must endure criticism, so be it.

Have a great day.  :)

Its a tough situation, i just don't see the answer being to run away.   I know kids in school that ran from bullies and guess what, they were bullied the next time they saw them.

You have a great day also and a blessed Easter.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 07:53:30 AM »
Its a tough situation, i just don't see the answer being to run away.   I know kids in school that ran from bullies and guess what, they were bullied the next time they saw them.

You have a great day also and a blessed Easter.

It's a very complex situation on the ground in Iraq.....Shia fighting Shia, Shia fighting Sunni, Sunni fighting Sunni .........and Shia and Sunni both planting IED's killing our GI's.

We're not fighting an enemy that can be seen........GI's patrol the same streets on a daily basis not knowing who the enemy even is, just waiting for a stray IED to take them out.

Our guys are caught in the middle of a civil war.....and the participants HATE US for invading their country for WMD's.........that weren't there.

Also, we have destroyed Iraq's infrastructure.........n on-existent clean water, electric out for years in many area's. Some cities are completely gone......wiped out. (Fallujah) etc.

Think about it........if the America was invaded by Iraq and leveled our cities, all because of bad intel on WMD's........how would you feel? Over 600,000 Iraqi civilians are dead since we invaded.

How would you react if your children died at the hands of invading Iraqi troops in America?

Most Americans would fight back........not unlike the Iraqi's.( aka "Insurgents.")

Have a great Easter Holiday.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 07:56:23 AM »
It's a very complex situation on the ground in Iraq.....Shia fighting Shia, Shia fighting Sunni, Sunni fighting Sunni .........and Shia and Sunni both planting IED's killing our GI's.

We're not fighting an enemy that can be seen........GI's patrol the same streets on a daily basis not knowing who the enemy even is, just waiting for a stray IED to take them out.

Our guys are caught in the middle of a civil war.....and the participants HATE US for invading their country for WMD's.........that weren't there.

Also, we have destroyed Iraq's infrastructure.........n on-existent clean water, electric out for years in many area's. Some cities are completely gone......wiped out. (Fallujah) etc.

Think about it........if the America was invaded by Iraq and leveled our cities, all because of bad intel on WMD's........how would you feel? Over 600,000 Iraqi civilians are dead since we invaded.

How would you react if your children died at the hands of invading Iraqi troops in America?

Most Americans would fight back........not unlike the Iraqi's.( aka "Insurgents.")

Have a great Easter Holiday.

If we were under UN sanctions and ignored them.
If we shot at another nations planes while not supposed to do so.....
sure, we'd deserve it.  but we don't do shit like that.

and i'll always believe WMD were there until just before the war, off to Syria they go.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 08:14:21 AM »
Leave the cities.

Guard the borders, bases, and pipeline.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 08:21:27 AM »
If we were under UN sanctions and ignored them.
If we shot at another nations planes while not supposed to do so.....
sure, we'd deserve it.  but we don't do shit like that.

and i'll always believe WMD were there until just before the war, off to Syria they go.

You can always "believe" Iraq had WMD's.......WMD's were never located. Also, it's almost impossible to move "WMD facilities" to another country. It's not that simple.

The war was ONLY sold to Americans on WMD's and Mushroom clouds in America, if we didn't act swiftly. I was totally "on board" from the start. But, over time the evidence is clear........they never existed. The Wilson/Plame/Libby case proved the administration was making up "facts" to support their story. Libby will do prison time for covering for Cheney.

It is.......what it is.

North Korea and China have WMD's......when should we begin the invade?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 08:26:17 AM »

You can always "believe" Iraq had WMD's.......WMD's were never located. Also, it's almost impossible to move "WMD facilities" to another country. It's not that simple.

The war was ONLY sold to Americans on WMD's and Mushroom clouds in America, if we didn't act swiftly. I was totally "on board" from the start. But, over time the evidence is clear........they never existed. The Wilson/Plame/Libby case proved the administration was making up "facts" to support their story. Libby will do prison time for covering for Cheney.

It is.......what it is.

North Korea and China have WMD's......when should we begin the invade?

Thing with me though enigma is I don't really care if they had WMD or not.  Violating UN resolutions, shooting at our planes was more than enough for me to attack.   Tossing out inspectors at gun point when they wanted to search certain locations, letting them back in a month later, i mean, what the fuck.  If it was only to get Saddam out of power, more than enough reason for me.

And if it was only to display our power to the terrorist, show that we will blow a country the fuck up at random if they attack us again, more than enough reason for me.

The time has come, we fight those bastards now or let them rule the world.   Those that say terrorists were not in Iraq?  dear god , please......
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 08:28:44 AM »
by the way, our display of power sure as hell made Libya get in line.

Perhaps eventually other nations in the region will see the light, hey we have to stop terror also or the USA will blow us the fuck up.

If thats the only reason we attacked, so be it, more than enough reason for me.

Some can't handle the truth, i can.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2007, 08:36:59 AM »
Some can't handle the truth, i can.

Actually, when i showed you our Dod/joint Chiefs planned self-attacks in the 60s, you said you refused to research it because you didn't want to know about the shady stuff we do.

You sure you can handle the truth?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2007, 08:42:17 AM »
Actually, when i showed you our Dod/joint Chiefs planned self-attacks in the 60s, you said you refused to research it because you didn't want to know about the shady stuff we do.

You sure you can handle the truth?

Dude, because I know that crap didn't have an ounce of truth in it and i think i told you if it was true, so be it if it was for the better in the bigger picture.  *shrugs*
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2007, 08:45:00 AM »
Dude, because I know that crap didn't have an ounce of truth in it and i think i told you if it was true, so be it if it was for the better in the bigger picture.  *shrugs*

Not an ounce of truth?  You're dead wrong and I will put $1000 down RIGHT now if you'll do the same.

Operation Northwoods, 1962.  The US Govt declassified the documents.  Plans to stage terror attacks and blame cuba.  Rooster, please don't destroy your credibility here by calling things false when you haven't researched them. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2007, 08:52:13 AM »
Not an ounce of truth?  You're dead wrong and I will put $1000 down RIGHT now if you'll do the same.

Operation Northwoods, 1962.  The US Govt declassified the documents.  Plans to stage terror attacks and blame cuba.  Rooster, please don't destroy your credibility here by calling things false when you haven't researched them. 

I have credibility?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2007, 09:05:03 AM »
I have credibility?

You do. 

Aside from nailing girls half your age (bravo!), you have cred from being HONEST about being okay with self-attacks.  You said that IF 911 was an inside job, it must have been done for the greater good, and you supported that.  I respected your honesty and bravery to say that.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2007, 09:08:09 AM »
You do. 

Aside from nailing girls half your age (bravo!), you have cred from being HONEST about being okay with self-attacks.  You said that IF 911 was an inside job, it must have been done for the greater good, and you supported that.  I respected your honesty and bravery to say that.

You always have to look at the big picture, focusing on details can stop any progress.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2007, 09:13:04 AM »
Take for example, this blasted cat that has muddy feet that has been walking all over my tahoe at night , as well as other neighbors vehicles.  For the better good of us all, i saw mr. whiskers in my back yard last weekend......well my trusty pellet gun with one shot to the head took mr. whiskers out, i quickly buried him by my storage shed.   Now many in the neighborhood would scream i'm a bloody murderer and call PETA on me.  But they don't know it happened and it was for the better good of us all, they will all be happy that their vehicles are not covered with muddy paw prints, so what they don't know, they don't need to know, just let them be happy they don't have to wash their vehicles every other day.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2007, 09:32:22 AM »
Take for example, this blasted cat that has muddy feet that has been walking all over my tahoe at night , as well as other neighbors vehicles.  For the better good of us all, i saw mr. whiskers in my back yard last weekend......well my trusty pellet gun with one shot to the head took mr. whiskers out, i quickly buried him by my storage shed.   Now many in the neighborhood would scream i'm a bloody murderer and call PETA on me.  But they don't know it happened and it was for the better good of us all, they will all be happy that their vehicles are not covered with muddy paw prints, so what they don't know, they don't need to know, just let them be happy they don't have to wash their vehicles every other day.

Huh?  ::)