Author Topic: The psychological root of America's treatment of prisoners  (Read 621 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
The psychological root of America's treatment of prisoners
« on: April 06, 2007, 07:58:49 AM »
If you've been avoiding the "British troops treated well by those lovely iranians?" thread after noticing who started it, you've missed a revealing moment...

Ye Olde Rooster was beating his breast over an allegation that the British sailors had been made to wear bags over their heads. My reply was simply...

Too lazy to make even a half-hearted attempt at defending his hypocrisy, he took a moment to insult me  :) and then issued this remarkable statement...

<< I'd love to ram a broomstick up that fucks ass, then squeeze off a round and turn his head to red mist. >>

There's the question of whether the omitted apostrophe was due to his grammatical ignorance or the mounting excitement of his sadistic fantasy.  ::)

But can there be any doubt at this point that this is the true meaning of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay? The military professionals - as opposed to the keyboard warriors with the complete oeuvre of Tom Clancy and copies of 24 on DVD - know that torture is useless in producing reliable intelligence. Not to mention the increased jeopardy it creates for the American troops who these right-wing bleaters are always weeping about needing to be supported.

In other words: The grown-ups whose sordid business is spying and war want nothing to do with this.

That leaves us with the children. Like the George W. who went from blowing up frogs with firecrackers to basing America's foreign policy on "The bad man tried to kill my Daddy". And now our own scrappy Rooster here.

If he's willing, I'd like to ask him why his torture fantasy specifically involves penetrating the rectum of another male. Are you trying to tell us something?  :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: The psychological root of America's treatment of prisoners
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 08:01:35 AM »
Um no...It can work..especially if you don't have much time...other methods work better..like this..this was ment to humiliate this guy..make him feel low..break him down..arabs have all that BS pride crap so stuff like this works pretty weel as opposed to beating them. But since u only get ur info from the net and have never talked to a real Army interrogator i imagine u thought this was torture. 
L

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 08:04:44 AM »
If you've been avoiding the "British troops treated well by those lovely iranians?" thread after noticing who started it, you've missed a revealing moment...

Ye Olde Rooster was beating his breast over an allegation that the British sailors had been made to wear bags over their heads. My reply was simply...

Too lazy to make even a half-hearted attempt at defending his hypocrisy, he took a moment to insult me  :) and then issued this remarkable statement...

<< I'd love to ram a broomstick up that fucks ass, then squeeze off a round and turn his head to red mist. >>

There's the question of whether the omitted apostrophe was due to his grammatical ignorance or the mounting excitement of his sadistic fantasy.  ::)

But can there be any doubt at this point that this is the true meaning of Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay? The military professionals - as opposed to the keyboard warriors with the complete oeuvre of Tom Clancy and copies of 24 on DVD - know that torture is useless in producing reliable intelligence. Not to mention the increased jeopardy it creates for the American troops who these right-wing bleaters are always weeping about needing to be supported.

In other words: The grown-ups whose sordid business is spying and war want nothing to do with this.

That leaves us with the children. Like the George W. who went from blowing up frogs with firecrackers to basing America's foreign policy on "The bad man tried to kill my Daddy". And now our own scrappy Rooster here.

If he's willing, I'd like to ask him why his torture fantasy specifically involves penetrating the rectum of another male. Are you trying to tell us something?  :)

My reply is simple:  I hope you are not an american, if you are, you are a piss poor one.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 08:05:31 AM »
this was ment to humiliate this guy..make him feel low..break him down.

Interesting.

Well, in that case, they could have just had Rooster make a few Getbig posts about him.  :)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 08:06:40 AM »
Um no...It can work..especially if you don't have much time...other methods work better..like this..this was ment to humiliate this guy..make him feel low..break him down..arabs have all that BS pride crap so stuff like this works pretty weel as opposed to beating them. But since u only get ur info from the net and have never talked to a real Army interrogator i imagine u thought this was torture. 

Hey, i'll stand on a box with a bag over my head right now.  I hope I would survive it.   Heck, i'll even pose for pictures while a doggie barks at me.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo