Author Topic: Ross Perot  (Read 1327 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Ross Perot
« on: April 06, 2007, 02:15:39 PM »
What did/do you guys think of Ross Perot?  ???

I don't really know much about him.
S

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Ross Perot
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 03:06:00 PM »
Smart man. My family used to live near his house, he lived pretty modestly for what he was worth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 03:52:24 PM »
He used charts to explain everything.

In 2002 it would have worked.  In 1992, nope.

Perot needed the Excel generation.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 03:56:13 PM »
He used charts to explain everything.

In 2002 it would have worked.  In 1992, nope.

Perot needed the Excel generation.

It wouldnt work now either, people wouldnt be able to grasp how fuced we are.

Perot was a fast talker and fast thinker, he did not appeal to the average americans (Old Rooster)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 04:15:26 PM »
I was going to vote for him before his "you people" comments and before he showed he is a little crazy (Bush trying to sabotage his daughter's wedding). 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 04:21:22 PM »
I was going to vote for him before his "you people" comments and before he showed he is a little crazy (Bush trying to sabotage his daughter's wedding). 

He caused the Bush's much loss including drawing more than 20 percent of the vote that took away from his father becoming president again. Bush's tried to destroy him but "whatever"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 12:32:37 AM »
It wouldnt work now either, people wouldnt be able to grasp how fuced we are.

I disagree.  I think people WOULD realize how fvcked we are now.  And they'd be so scared, they would ignore him and prefer to vote for a talking head like Romney or Hilary who will use lines like "Hope will overcome" and other bullshit without actually addressing numbers.  Perot COULD have fixed the economy (and Bill did).  Hilary or Romney proabbly don't have those tools.... althou hil does have bill, and even though I think he's a disgusting human being, he'll help her stay out of wars, and the economy will improve.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 10:49:01 AM »
I disagree.  I think people WOULD realize how fvcked we are now.  And they'd be so scared, they would ignore him and prefer to vote for a talking head like Romney or Hilary who will use lines like "Hope will overcome" and other bullshit without actually addressing numbers.  Perot COULD have fixed the economy (and Bill did).  Hilary or Romney proabbly don't have those tools.... althou hil does have bill, and even though I think he's a disgusting human being, he'll help her stay out of wars, and the economy will improve.

No I just don't see it like that, people are blinded by numbers still,, it's too confusing, and actually takes thought to process the information when Perot speaks cause he would always reference his material and it got people confused. We know it's too much too ignore though so that one thing would be on his side, Hillary has the tools, and the intelligence to turn things around Obama does not, this next administration is going to be the clean up crew and whoever is in office needs some experience.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 11:17:56 AM »
this next administration is going to be the clean up crew and whoever is in office needs some experience.

Imagine a Clinton/Gore or a Gore/Clinton ticket.

Their collective experience would be unmatched by anything the Republicans could throw at them.