Author Topic: I just crapped my pants...  (Read 14538 times)

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
I just crapped my pants...
« on: April 07, 2007, 04:54:24 PM »
Now that I have your attention, here's a thought.

This is for all you hardcore Christian believers out there: I consider myself a generally good person.  I don't f*ck people over, I don't do things out of malicious intent, and I try to be nice to people.  Here's the catch: I do not believe that Jesus Christ was the "son" of God, or -that the "Virgin" Mary was actually a virgin at all.  Am I going to hell for that?  Brimstone and all.
They do.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: I just crapped my pants...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2007, 06:07:50 PM »

This is for all you hardcore Christian believers out there: I consider myself a generally good person.  I don't f*ck people over, I don't do things out of malicious intent, and I try to be nice to people.  Here's the catch: I do not believe that Jesus Christ was the "son" of God, or -that the "Virgin" Mary was actually a virgin at all.  Am I going to hell for that?  Brimstone and all.

nope..that'd just make you a muslim..

according to muslims jesus ws just another prophet of god..the rest is pretty similar to the bible..

no wait..this site woyld have ya believe a muslims not blowing shit up aint exactly a muslims at all..

carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2007, 06:53:59 PM »
According to christians you are, but according to me and some other people you are not. You are nice because you feel it's the right thing to do as a service to your fellow man. You get morals through your own moral phiolosophy and not some book. You are nice, not for fear of the some boggeyman in the sky, but for the love of your fellow man.

Junaid, what are you babbling on about?  ???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2007, 07:13:04 PM »
According to christians you are, but according to me and some other people you are not. You are nice because you feel it's the right thing to do as a service to your fellow man. You get morals through your own moral phiolosophy and not some book. You are nice, not for fear of the some boggeyman in the sky, but for the love of your fellow man.

Junaid, that are you babbling on about?  ???

this guy ws looking for god....

i ws being nice..hense i didn't burst his bubble ...

empathy. ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 07:14:59 PM »

empathy. ;)

Don't mind me.. No drink tonight.  :(

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 07:21:21 PM »

empathy. ;)

Yeah, but I'm not Muslim.  In fact, I think being Muslim is just as (if not more) stupid than being a hardcore Christian.  Why?  Killing sucks and so does the belittlement of the other gender.
They do.

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 07:22:13 PM »

Junaid, that are you babbling on about?  ???

Dude, you read that statement like a book.
They do.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 09:14:14 PM »
.  Why?  Killing sucks and so does the belittlement of the other gender.

wow...you actually believe 1.4 BILLION muslims on this planet actually believe that...

i better tell me dad to treat my mum and sister bad..or they wont qualify as muslims..lol ::)

carpe` vaginum!

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2007, 10:06:26 PM »
wow...you actually believe 1.4 BILLION muslims on this planet actually believe that...

i better tell me dad to treat my mum and sister bad..or they wont qualify as muslims..lol ::)

haha  sorry if I offended you there, dude

I was really just referring to extremists, kind of like that guy who tore his wife's eyes out, or the guys (that'd be anybody) who hate Jews for being Jews.  That's pretty messed up. 
They do.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2007, 02:33:43 PM »

haha  sorry if I offended you there, dude

I was really just referring to extremists, kind of like that guy who tore his wife's eyes out, or the guys (that'd be anybody) who hate Jews for being Jews.  That's pretty messed up. 

90 % of muslims on this planet live in uneducated 3rd world countries..

its surprising why people fail to see the corrolation between uneducation and stupid beliefs..  :-\

that guy that ripped his wifes eyes out..do you actually believe he had any amount of education mate ? :-\

carpe` vaginum!

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 04:56:44 PM »
90 % of muslims on this planet live in uneducated 3rd world countries..

its surprising why people fail to see the corrolation between uneducation and stupid beliefs..  :-\

that guy that ripped his wifes eyes out..do you actually believe he had any amount of education mate ? :-\

You have a very good point, but try to forgive my ignorace because of two things: I'm white, and I live in California.  That sould explain everything.

But you're right, poeple who do these things usually aren't very bright, and if they were, we may be having some problems.  If God or whatever made douchebags smart, we'd have more leaders like President Bush. 

Any belief, however, that belittles anyone because they are taught to be inferior (i.e. that fucked up place in Colorado) is messed up. 
They do.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2007, 09:59:19 PM »
You have a very good point, but try to forgive my ignorace because of two things: I'm white, and I live in California.  That sould explain everything.

But you're right, poeple who do these things usually aren't very bright, and if they were, we may be having some problems.  If God or whatever made douchebags smart, we'd have more leaders like President Bush. 

Any belief, however, that belittles anyone because they are taught to be inferior (i.e. that fucked up place in Colorado) is messed up. 
now lemme preface this with ..i'm not exactly a bush fan..but..having been in pakistan till the age of 15(1992)..and then visiting in 1999..ya see things..

when a father gets himself and his 2 kids  botched amputations ( 1999 i met someone like this)JUST SO people will feel sorry for em and give em money to eat..its one fuc k ing tough life..

now that father might consider himself muslim...right? BUT..the dood is at his wits end (for gawds sake he got his kids to get amputated so they'd have enough money to eat..hey..people give MORE to amputees ..would you?)..and someone like him..some douchebag afghani imam (AFGHANI imam ..who is already resentfull towards the US ) preaches some hatered in some out of the way mosque in some place in pakistan..guess what..these people desperate with life  ARE GONNA BELIEVE HIM....it happens all over the place bro..it aint right..its sad..
i'm actually an athiect..and most of my friends are white..BUT..that does not keep me from seeing and understanding both sides of the story...no ones born evil man..
carpe` vaginum!

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2007, 08:50:30 AM »
now lemme preface this with ..i'm not exactly a bush fan..but..having been in pakistan till the age of 15(1992)..and then visiting in 1999..ya see things..

when a father gets himself and his 2 kids  botched amputations ( 1999 i met someone like this)JUST SO people will feel sorry for em and give em money to eat..its one fuc k ing tough life..

now that father might consider himself muslim...right? BUT..the dood is at his wits end (for gawds sake he got his kids to get amputated so they'd have enough money to eat..hey..people give MORE to amputees ..would you?)..and someone like him..some douchebag afghani imam (AFGHANI imam ..who is already resentfull towards the US ) preaches some hatered in some out of the way mosque in some place in pakistan..guess what..these people desperate with life  ARE GONNA BELIEVE HIM....it happens all over the place bro..it aint right..its sad..
i'm actually an athiect..and most of my friends are white..BUT..that does not keep me from seeing and understanding both sides of the story...no ones born evil man..

Yeah I kinda already knew that about no one being born evil.  The angry follow whatever fuels their anger so that maybe their anger can end.  That's human nature.  Sorry to hear about that dude you met, too. 
They do.

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2007, 03:08:59 PM »

The Bible claims that the only way to His Eternal Kingdom is through Christ. So yeah you are going to hell according to the bible. But let God be the judge of that.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2007, 03:15:41 PM »
Yeah, but I'm not Muslim.  In fact, I think being Muslim is just as (if not more) stupid than being a hardcore Christian.  Why?  Killing sucks and so does the belittlement of the other gender.

The Muslim religion is a bullshit one. Claiming Jesus was just a prophet. Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega...the beginning and the end. There were no more prophets after Him. Not Mohamed not anyone.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2007, 05:06:34 PM »
The Muslim religion is a bullshit one. Claiming Jesus was just a prophet. Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega...the beginning and the end. There were no more prophets after Him. Not Mohamed not anyone.

Yeah okay.  And what kind of factual evidence do you have of this except for something you read in a book?  And if your answer is that it's just what you believe or it's what you were taught, then don't even mention it because the only people who care are the ones who ask and the ones who already believe it.
They do.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »
Yeah I kinda already knew that about no one being born evil. 

what about original sin in christianity??
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2007, 05:58:34 PM »

I have a book that says it is the word of god and god is a shoe stuffed with peppers.

Therefore it must be true?

Can you prove Jesus is the alpha and the omega without using the Bible

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 06:00:41 PM »
I have enough testimonies to last me a lifetime.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2007, 06:08:56 PM »
I have enough testimonies to last me a lifetime.

I'm sure that's true about buddists, Hindus, Jews and Muslims.  People give testimony to alien abductions, ghosts, the virgin Mary etc....

So by that logic, all those things are true and proven also, so a lifetime of testimonies don't mean much.

Is that all you have that supports or proves Jesus is the Alpha and Omega beisdes a book that was obviously put together to reaffirm his divinity?

Is there anything else outside your strong personal faith that you can provide?

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 06:51:10 AM »
I'm sure that's true about buddists, Hindus, Jews and Muslims.  People give testimony to alien abductions, ghosts, the virgin Mary etc....

So by that logic, all those things are true and proven also, so a lifetime of testimonies don't mean much.

Is that all you have that supports or proves Jesus is the Alpha and Omega beisdes a book that was obviously put together to reaffirm his divinity?

Is there anything else outside your strong personal faith that you can provide?

My Faith is my Faith and I stand by it.
I Bleed PhillyEagle

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 08:41:44 AM »

As you should. 

Just wondering if you had anything to back up your statement of "fact" which really was a statement of "faith".

Certainly nothing wrong or untrue with your faith.   But it is what it is.

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2007, 08:44:02 AM »

That's fantastic.  And that's also what every other gigantic Christian out there says when confronted with the fact that there is absolutely no evidence to support their faith.  Way to hide your head up your ass there, dude because there's no way I can argue with it being your personal faith without insulting you.

But whatever, man.  Believe what you want to believe.  It's none of my business.
They do.

_Morrison_

• Getbig II
  • People age like milk.
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2007, 08:47:58 AM »
what about original sin in christianity??

I'm not Christian so that doesn't apply.

Oh and, I think people are generally good, but the bad side of human nature dictates what they do when angered and in groups.
They do.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2007, 01:21:11 PM »
nope..that'd just make you a muslim..

according to muslims jesus ws just another prophet of god..the rest is pretty similar to the bible..

no wait..this site woyld have ya believe a muslims not blowing shit up aint exactly a muslims at all..

Haha you're comically stupid.

I like your muslim PR work recently, so much false information it's hilarious!
الاسلام هو شيطانية