Author Topic: Alex23 uses steroids, GH and insulin and still only has 17 inch arms!!!!  (Read 4397 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha, he admitted it to me in a PM.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
so what no ones perfect...
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
so what no ones perfect...
your forehead is testimony to that. ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
your forehead is testimony to that. ;D
your whole build is a testimony to it as well ;D always remember that.....
hows the diet comming
p

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
your whole build is a testimony to it as well ;D always remember that.....
hows the diet comming
my "build" is no worse than yours, you have a little bit smaller stomach that's all.

dan18

• Getbig V
my "build" is no worse than yours, you have a little bit smaller stomach that's all.
hahahahahahah put your pic up to mine ive got seperation my shoulder are huge my back is wide my chest full with seperation.....please sars your a big guy ok but you are far away from my look, for once try and be honest...look at my back pic. lats come out, shoulders all three heads showing, back seperation arms 18 1/2 come now post a back shot and we will see...And dont get upset man its not that important  ;D

p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
hahahahahahah put your pic up to mine ive got seperation my shoulder are huge my back is wide my chest full with seperation.....please sars your a big guy ok but you are far away from my look, for once try and be honest...look at my back pic. lats come out, shoulders all three heads showing, back seperation arms 18 1/2 come now post a back shot and we will see...And dont get upset man its not that important  ;D

Hey dan how tall are you?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

dude my back and traps are my best bodypart, i'll post a shot as soon as my waist comes down a little bit more, you have a good back but mine is easily as big.

dan18

• Getbig V
dude my back and traps are my best bodypart, i'll post a shot as soon as my waist comes down a little bit more, you have a good back but mine is easily as big.
yea man when you hit 35 40 its hard to keep the waist line down :( on a serious not you need help man let me know Ive trained allot of npc guys and done shows myself so i know how to diet down...
p

dan18

• Getbig V
p

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
5'11 
For me no matter how much I add I always feel my back is too small. Then again my V taper is more of a U... ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
sarcasm got called out and backed down.

what a surprise
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
sarcasm got called out and backed down.

what a surprise
ok kettle i call you out post a pic you talk the most shit  >:(
p

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
sars your a big fella, but dan's definitely in some effin' good shape. i mean sure he has to work extra hard to offset the cranium1, but you can't deny the accomplishment.

1 obligatory forehead joke

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
ok kettle i call you out post a pic you talk the most shit  >:(

i hardly ever comment on peoples physique wtf you talking about
Z

dan18

• Getbig V
sars your a big fella, but dan's definitely in some effin' good shape. i mean sure he has to work extra hard to offset the cranium1, but you can't deny the accomplishment.

1 obligatory forehead joke

THANKS MAGOO  8) BUT MY HEAD CAN DEADLIFT 625 ;D

OBLIGATORY HEAD JOKE ;D
p

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Alex has a pic of his arm taped at 19.  I'll give him the benifit of the doubt.  I know mine are 18 at 230, and he up in the 260's so I'd say it possible, he's a big mother fucker.

Sars How's the diet coming?  Your new pic is way better than the last attempt.  We've all put shitty pic on getbig though, it's the name of the game.  Remember the pic I posted after my back surgery with the distended stomach.  My abdomen wall was distended, but everyone said I had 30% bf. 

Kiwi still on suicide watch?
\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Alex has a pic of his arm taped at 19.  I'll give him the benifit of the doubt.  I know mine are 18 at 230, and he up in the 260's so I'd say it possible, he's a big mother fucker.

Sars How's the diet coming?  Your new pic is way better than the last attempt.  We've all put shitty pic on getbig though, it's the name of the game.  Remember the pic I posted after my back surgery with the distended stomach.  My abdomen wall was distended, but everyone said I had 30% bf. 

Kiwi still on suicide watch?

Bump, I look 100x worse in real life than I do compared to the pics posted of me!!!!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Bump, I look 100x worse in real life than I do compared to the pics posted of me!!!!!!

Glad your back

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Glad your back

hahahaha yes! The break was good. I'm just going to handle things like Jimmy. He's got probably 10x the amount of pics of him photoshopped by others than I do and it doesn't stop his owning. I will thrive!!!!

I actually showed my parents some of the photoshopped pics when I was home for easter and they were breaking my balls about it. Great stuff.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
hahahaha yes! The break was good. I'm just going to handle things like Jimmy. He's got probably 10x the amount of pics of him photoshopped by others than I do and it doesn't stop his owning. I will thrive!!!!

I actually showed my parents some of the photoshopped pics when I was home for easter and they were breaking my balls about it. Great stuff.

haha good shit.... it just shows how many people you mind fucked

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
Alex's arms are bigger than his legs.........

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
DAN18 !!!!!!  why fuck is your hair so god damn wet...

looks like a group of Asian men just bukakked in it

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
DAN18 !!!!!!  why fuck is your hair so god damn wet...

looks like a group of Asian men just bukakked in it

Only because they did, Bill.

Only because they did. :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
I think Dan18's back is looking pretty good :)