Author Topic: Brutal Video of Iranian techniques used to coerce British Confessions.  (Read 927 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Freed British sailors say their confessions were coerced

Warning, this video is disturbing and contains images of harsh psychological Clockwerk Orange style tactics employed against the British.  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5f9_1176075119

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
I'm trying to be neutral on this one but it's hard to see any coercion in that video. The video's Saddam would release you could tell the captives were terrified. I can't see anything like that in the video of the Brits.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
This may very well become a disaster for the Brits.

If they're coaching the sailors to give accounts of tough conditions, and it isn't the truth, it's bound to sooner or later come out.

It's obvious from the video clip that they were relaxed, at least at that time. The torture must've started after that video was made.

But it is doubtful IMO.

The Brits should've just have let this one drop. Now this issue will stay around for a long time, even make the PR victory for Iran bigger. :-\

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I can't wait to see them get their awards at a POW ceremony.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
I can't wait to see them get their awards at a POW ceremony.

they weren't POWs
gotta love life

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
This may very well become a disaster for the Brits.

If they're coaching the sailors to give accounts of tough conditions, and it isn't the truth, it's bound to sooner or later come out.

It's obvious from the video clip that they were relaxed, at least at that time. The torture must've started after that video was made.

But it is doubtful IMO.

The Brits should've just have let this one drop. Now this issue will stay around for a long time, even make the PR victory for Iran bigger. :-\

-Hedge

The Bush administration is probably coaxing the british to say their sailors were tortured and what not. They tried to use the situation as a means for starting another war and it backfired big time..