Author Topic: gh15 tip of the week  (Read 50328 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: gh15 tip of the week
« Reply #175 on: April 17, 2007, 10:24:26 AM »
You're not adding much.

Whatever dude ::)!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #176 on: April 17, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »
Whatever dude ::)!

Go away if that's all you've got.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #177 on: April 17, 2007, 10:27:37 AM »
Go away if that's all you've got.

But if I go away, how will YOU learn anything?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: April 17, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »
But if I go away, how will YOU learn anything?

From GH15  :D

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: April 17, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »
Now fuck off  :-*

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #180 on: April 17, 2007, 02:02:46 PM »
How can you disagree with a physiological fact? I didn't just pull this out of my ass!
Well, what you are saying could be debated extensively. However, yes insulin production can go up since ephedrine can cause some insulin resistance. So when eating over maintenance, ie bulking, it *might* be a bad idea. What you are not telling here is that the reason the best fat burners, including GH (!), clen, etc, are such good fat burners is largely due to the insulin resistance they cause. One reason is that insulin resistance in fat cells make them release fat easier. In a deficit this means you are burning fat for fuel. GH can, and will in high doses, INCREASE insulin production! This is fact. When was the last time you heard of someone getting fatter from GH?!! High dose GH use can cause such severe insulin resistance and high BG that some have to use supplemental insulin to keep BG down.

So, I would say you are off in saying ephedrine makes you fat. It *might* be a bad idea health wise to use tons of ephedrine and eat huge amounts of carbs, though.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #181 on: April 17, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »
Now fuck off  :-*

I wouldn't expect anything less of you..........LOL.......I people say I have nothing to contribute!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #182 on: April 17, 2007, 02:07:03 PM »
Ummm if he didn't go into cardiac arrest within 5 minutes he'd actually have chocked to death on his own vomit since he essentially have poisoned himself.   
On pubmed there is an abstract about a woman who had been on 150mg ephedrine/day for 30 years (!) (for asthma). When her husband died she started taking like 10x that (forgot the details) and became delirious. She recovered fully.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2007, 02:08:22 PM »
I wouldn't expect anything less of you..........LOL.......I people say I have nothing to contribute!

Haha, just bustin ur balls bro  ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2007, 03:08:01 PM »
Well, what you are saying could be debated extensively. However, yes insulin production can go up since ephedrine can cause some insulin resistance. So when eating over maintenance, ie bulking, it *might* be a bad idea. What you are not telling here is that the reason the best fat burners, including GH (!), clen, etc, are such good fat burners is largely due to the insulin resistance they cause. One reason is that insulin resistance in fat cells make them release fat easier. In a deficit this means you are burning fat for fuel. GH can, and will in high doses, INCREASE insulin production! This is fact. When was the last time you heard of someone getting fatter from GH?!! High dose GH use can cause such severe insulin resistance and high BG that some have to use supplemental insulin to keep BG down.

So, I would say you are off in saying ephedrine makes you fat. It *might* be a bad idea health wise to use tons of ephedrine and eat huge amounts of carbs, though.

I think you might be missing my point, I know that GH or just about any drug will cause an increase in prodution of insulin, what gh15 was sayin is it will burn fat even if used fo long periods of time, if you have an overproduction of insulin it will can and will cause a reverse effect and it will STOP burning fat.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2007, 03:08:38 PM »
Haha, just bustin ur balls bro  ;)

No prob, I'm easy :D!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #186 on: April 17, 2007, 03:42:21 PM »
I think you might be missing my point, I know that GH or just about any drug will cause an increase in prodution of insulin, what gh15 was sayin is it will burn fat even if used fo long periods of time, if you have an overproduction of insulin it will can and will cause a reverse effect and it will STOP burning fat.
Nah, the increase in insulin won't override the other fat burning effects IMO. This has been demonstrated in studies, like I posted before some studies have been close to a year. Like I said the insulin resistance is part of why it's so great for burning fat and preserving muscle. Maybe there is a case to be made for it causing a shift in fat distribution (more central adiposity, visceral fat) though. I don't even think ephedrine even causes a large increase in insulin anyway, I'm pretty sure they have looked at hormone parameters in the studies and from my recollection they stayed in normal range but I'm too lazy to go look right now. If you have some data I'd like to see it though.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #187 on: April 17, 2007, 04:52:46 PM »
Nah, the increase in insulin won't override the other fat burning effects IMO. This has been demonstrated in studies, like I posted before some studies have been close to a year. Like I said the insulin resistance is part of why it's so great for burning fat and preserving muscle. Maybe there is a case to be made for it causing a shift in fat distribution (more central adiposity, visceral fat) though. I don't even think ephedrine even causes a large increase in insulin anyway, I'm pretty sure they have looked at hormone parameters in the studies and from my recollection they stayed in normal range but I'm too lazy to go look right now. If you have some data I'd like to see it though.

In the short term yes, in the long term it becomes  ineffective and thats my argument to gh15 and the reverse effect for prolonged use, when you see people with alot of belly fat primarly in the waist and hips, it's primarly an overproduction of insulin that could lead to metabolic syndrome, same reason why doctors tell their diabetic patients to lower the carb intake and to stay away from caffine and other stimulants. Van, I hear what you're saying but this is pretty common knowledge.

GettNit

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2007, 12:02:17 AM »
OH HAIL GH15!!! LONG LIVE GH15 HORMONE GOD!!!! ALAA gh15 ALAA .

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2007, 12:22:47 AM »
mr intenseone based on your theory meth addicts should all be walking around with huge guts.  why isnt that the case?
its comin today

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2007, 04:15:02 AM »
mr intenseone based on your theory meth addicts should all be walking around with huge guts.  why isnt that the case?

exactly ;)

intense just likes to feel important, being a 10k an hour personal trainer and all. ::) 

Van Bilderass is right on the money. the possible negative effects on insulin related fat storage are about as likely as getting a huge growth spurt from using arginine/ornithine before breakfast, and are easily negated by the positive effects on bmr.

his attempts to baffle with text book bs don't appear to fool anyone here (lord knows how he gets paid for his crap).

Smanjh

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2007, 12:51:49 PM »
All I know is that bodybuilding for the majority of people should enrich health. If you are never gonna make a dime from weight training, why risk your health? To me, taking a heavy amount of any stimulant is risking your health.

However if someone chooses to do it, more power to them. They should make an informed decision and weigh costs and benefits though.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2007, 06:42:59 PM »
All I know is that bodybuilding for the majority of people should enrich health. If you are never gonna make a dime from weight training, why risk your health? To me, taking a <b>heavy amount</b> of any stimulant is risking your health.

However if someone chooses to do it, more power to them. They should make an informed decision and weigh costs and benefits though.

then don't take a heavy amount.  even with minimal doses of ephedrine fat burning will occur

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2007, 08:19:58 PM »

Because meth addicts usually don't eat, when you are low on carbs or like most meth addicts, don't eat, you don't produce as much insulin, but when carbs are introduced back in to the diet, it acts as a stimulant (energy) and thats when the over production begins. Have you ever noticed when you or someone is on a low carb diet and you have some carbs and especially when combining it with a stimulant like ephedra, you get or feel bloated quickly? Think about it.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2007, 08:22:55 PM »
exactly ;)

intense just likes to feel important, being a 10k an hour personal trainer and all. ::) 

Van Bilderass is right on the money. the possible negative effects on insulin related fat storage are about as likely as getting a huge growth spurt from using arginine/ornithine before breakfast, and are easily negated by the positive effects on bmr.

his attempts to baffle with text book bs don't appear to fool anyone here (lord knows how he gets paid for his crap).

Shut up, you don't even know what the hell we're taking about, you obviously don't have a clue and unless you can prove different........STFU!

I'll ask you the same thing I have asked others.........Are you trying to say that an over production (sensetivity) of insulin over a long period of time will NOT stop burning fat?

HOPE THIS HELPS!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: April 19, 2007, 10:48:45 PM »
All I know is that bodybuilding for the majority of people should enrich health. If you are never gonna make a dime from weight training, why risk your health? To me, taking a heavy amount of any stimulant is risking your health.

i agree 100% with this. :)

inetenselyfatone, what can i say,

MELTDOWN

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2007, 02:46:33 PM »
Gh15, do u recommend creatine, glutamine, and fat burner's with no ephedrin?

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2007, 10:07:25 AM »
eca my friends eca

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #198 on: April 22, 2007, 04:32:08 PM »
Gh15, do u recommend creatine, glutamine, and fat burner's with no ephedrin?

he has said in the past said that creatine and glutamine are useless

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #199 on: April 23, 2007, 12:11:52 AM »
he has said in the past said that creatine and glutamine are useless

bwaahahaah, well, if you're on 3g steroids it sure is.