Author Topic: Sharpton recieves massive amounts of death threats in response to Imus  (Read 16253 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Judging by how pissed ppl were on this board, I find it easy to believe he is getting many death threats.

On the subject of getting fired, to be real, that's life. I'd fire someone for a lot less tbh, and others have been fired for less - chronic lateness etc. One of my employees starts costing me money, I'll fire them with no qualms.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Judging by how pissed ppl were on this board, I find it easy to believe he is getting many death threats.

On the subject of getting fired, to be real, that's life. I'd fire someone for a lot less tbh, and others have been fired for less - chronic lateness etc. One of my employees starts costing me money, I'll fire them with no qualms.

yep

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
ABC news reported that since Sharpton called for the firing of Imus he has revieced massive amounts of death threats and has had to hire additional security teams. The NYPD has also pitched in and taken on securing rhyme master Sharpton.

Is it right that tax dollars are going into securing Sharpton?

Of course.

No matter how stupid Sharpton is, there is no way he should be threatened.

Those who have sent threats to him are even worse than him.

Or rather, much worse.

Sharpton is a tool, no question about it. But being a tool NEVER justifies death threats or violence.

It's sad indeed that baffoons are giving him that cop out. Now he will be able to be a marture.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
ABC news reported that since Sharpton called for the firing of Imus he has revieced massive amounts of death threats and has had to hire additional security teams. The NYPD has also pitched in and taken on securing rhyme master Sharpton.

Is it right that tax dollars are going into securing Sharpton?

I wonder if the death threats are coming from white folks? 

But what makes him entitled to tax-payer funded security?  I would be up in arms if I lived in New York. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I bet it would be a drive by; throw them off the scent, just like with JFK.  Lol.  I bet Pacman and his crew will be the scapegoats.   ::) ::) ::)
Squishy face retard

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
I wonder if the death threats are coming from white folks? 

But what makes him entitled to tax-payer funded security?  I would be up in arms if I lived in New York. 

Just like anyone else is entitled to protection from the police department if there are death threats made. The police should protect and serve any citizen.

Even a guy like Sharpton.

This is all because of the idiots who threatened Sharpton.

He has the right to be as stupid as he wants, within the bounds of the law. Nobody should cross the line and make threats on his life. I don't think he deserves to be threatened. Those who feels that way needs to re-think their agenda IMO.

As far as the Imus-Sharpton case: Imus should've never been fired. That's hypocritical. I don't see Sharpton calling for rap artists to stop using the term "ho's" or "ni gg ers" in their lyrics.

And Imus apologized. Sharpton's a Reverend. What about the whole "forgiving thing", did Sharpton think that was something he could just drop whenever?

Sharpton is epic tool. But I'll defend his right to be that very tool to lengths.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Absolutely not.  The people here are moderates, not extremists.  Moderates do not commit murders for political reasons, extremists do.

And the anti-Black extremists who might publicly condemn Sharpton actually want him kept alive, because they feel he does more harm to Black America than good. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Just like anyone else is entitled to protection from the police department if there are death threats made. The police should protect and serve any citizen.

I agree, if they do this for every citizen.  I guess I should back up and say I'd be upset if the NYPD is making some special exception for Sharpton. 

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
He's an American citizen isn't he? He's plagued by death threats isn't he?

If it's right that American tax dollars are going into securing politicians plagued by death threats, why not Sharpton?

Because he IS NOT a politician....he is a discrace to the black race and I bet the blacks (street citizens, ) that support him couldn't tell me anything about black history.

That's a big problem with all these people running their mouths...How many of them simply spew hate and don't even know or care to know anything about their own race or history?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Of course.

No matter how stupid Sharpton is, there is no way he should be threatened.

Those who have sent threats to him are even worse than him.

Or rather, much worse.

Sharpton is a tool, no question about it. But being a tool NEVER justifies death threats or violence.

It's sad indeed that baffoons are giving him that cop out. Now he will be able to be a marture.

-Hedge

I don't think he should get death threats, but you say those that threatened him are worse than him?

Do you think those that threatened him have RUINED university kids lives...ruined their name, made their families spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to prove their innocence?

All that support without even investigating the allegations.

Do you think those that threatened him ever set up and wrongfully accused policemen of raping a girl and leaving naked in a box in ny?

I think your way off with your statement.

It isn't good to threaten anyone, but it's tough to be worse than this instigator of hate and violence. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
I don't think he should get death threats, but you say those that threatened him are worse than him?

Do you think those that threatened him have RUINED university kids lives...ruined their name, made their families spend thousands upon thousands of dollars to prove their innocence?

All that support without even investigating the allegations.

Do you think those that threatened him ever set up and wrongfully accused policemen of raping a girl and leaving naked in a box in ny?

I think your way off with your statement.

It isn't good to threaten anyone, but it's tough to be worse than this instigator of hate and violence.

There are dimwitted morons in Washington who accomplish this feat everyday!
w

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
How does Bush instigate hate and violence?  Is it because he goes to war with arab nations AFTER arabs kill thousands of Americans on American soil?

Sure I think the Iraq thing is out of hand, but then again I'm just a citizen and it's easy for me and you to sit here and talk about what should be done.

There were and probably are mistakes, but "who can do it better" is just speculation because we will never know the outcome of another approach...what's done is done.

The Arab countries are a major threat to Americans...hopefully the terror doesn't come here again.

Basically I just think that Al Sharpton is a more politically correct Louis Farrekan(if that's possible with this guy).

He hates whites and is the cause of many false accusations against whites, blows things completely out of control hoping...just hoping to get the less educated ones among the black race to follow in his chirade.

Oh, just to be "politically correct" let me make it clear I didn't mean blacks are not intelligent, I mean among ALL races there are intelligent and not so intelligent....Sharton looks to instigate the non itelligent people that never open a news paper among the black race because they are the ones that, like sheep, will be lead.  The intelligent ones see Sharpton for what he truely is, a instigator of hate.

Sharpton, in my opinion, does NOT want racism to go away because then he will not get any income....I'm only guessing that he gets donations or does anyone know his actually job?  Does he even have a job and if not then he REALLY is a great example for the black race.

24KT

• Getbig V
How does Bush instigate hate and violence?  Is it because he goes to war with arab nations AFTER arabs kill thousands of Americans on American soil?

Sure I think the Iraq thing is out of hand, but then again I'm just a citizen and it's easy for me and you to sit here and talk about what should be done.

There were and probably are mistakes, but "who can do it better" is just speculation because we will never know the outcome of another approach...what's done is done.

The Arab countries are a major threat to Americans...hopefully the terror doesn't come here again.

Basically I just think that Al Sharpton is a more politically correct Louis Farrekan(if that's possible with this guy).

He hates whites and is the cause of many false accusations against whites, blows things completely out of control hoping...just hoping to get the less educated ones among the black race to follow in his chirade.

Oh, just to be "politically correct" let me make it clear I didn't mean blacks are not intelligent, I mean among ALL races there are intelligent and not so intelligent....Sharton looks to instigate the non itelligent people that never open a news paper among the black race because they are the ones that, like sheep, will be lead.  The intelligent ones see Sharpton for what he truely is, a instigator of hate.

Sharpton, in my opinion, does NOT want racism to go away because then he will not get any income....I'm only guessing that he gets donations or does anyone know his actually job?  Does he even have a job and if not then he REALLY is a great example for the black race.

There are many shephards, ...who will always lead their flocks wherever they want them to go.
w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.

What does Iraq have to do with Arabs killing thousands of Americans on American soil? Didn't you get the Pentagon's memo?

24KT

• Getbig V

See cardio, ...this is my point.
The ethnicity of the perps should be irrelevant, ...but for many it is the excuse to incite & justify hatred.

Forgive me if I at this point, have very little faith in the ability of many Americans to slough off media manipulation of their critical thinking abilities.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
The ethnicity of the perps should be irrelevant, ...but for many it is the excuse to incite & justify hatred.

Forgive me if I at this point, have very little faith in the ability of many Americans to slough off media manipulation of their critical thinking abilities.
I bet if they were French instead of Arab (lol...I know, I know) we would have kicked the shit out of France.
Squishy face retard

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

You'd think that would be obvious.....   Critical thinking handi-caps are rampant everywhere not just in America.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V

There are dimwitted morons in Washington who accomplish this feat everyday!

Leave it to jaguar to make a joke out of this thread. ::)

C'mon jag... You're better than that. WTF does Bush have to do with Sharpton and Imus?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

24KT

• Getbig V
Leave it to jaguar to make a joke out of this thread. ::)

C'mon jag... You're better than that. WTF does Bush have to do with Sharpton and Imus?

-Hedge

Do you actually think there aren't dim wits in Washington who've done more harm than Sharpton ever has?
w

Cap

• Getbig V
Do you actually think there aren't dim wits in Washington who've done more harm than Sharpton ever has?
Clinton could have done something about Bin Laden, so sure...yes they have.
Squishy face retard

Hedgehog

• Getbig V

Of course.

Sharpton isn't even comparable to Bush, eg.

But that's beside the point.

Do you want me to bring in Hitler every time you discusses the flaws of Bush?

"Well, Bush may have his flaws, but he sure ain't no Hitler or Pol Pot"

Come on. You gotta see the absurdity of your argument.

This discussion is about Sharpton, and how he received death threats.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.

I'm not comfortable with painting EVERYONE with a broad (racist) brush. I'm fully capable of hearing a perpetrator's race or ethnicity and not condemning that individuals entire race or ethnic background.

This is my biggest problem with people that look for and find racism everywhere, it quashes everyone's ability to talk and debate.

I can start listing off the races and ethnicities of everyone that committed an atrocious act in the US but that doesn't mean I'm a racist or that I don't like or respect that particular race.

People that search for racism do nothing but stir the pot and ultimately that's bad for everyone.

24KT

• Getbig V
Of course.

Sharpton isn't even comparable to Bush, eg.

That's true, ...Bush has caused waaaay more damage.  :-\

But that's beside the point.

Do you want me to bring in Hitler every time you discusses the flaws of Bush?

"Well, Bush may have his flaws, but he sure ain't no Hitler or Pol Pot"

Come on. You gotta see the absurdity of your argument.

This discussion is about Sharpton, and how he received death threats.

-Hedge

The poster made the erroneous claim that "it's tough to be worse than this instigator of hate and violence."

How is it inapprpropriate for me to point out the obvious error in his statement when there are dimwitted morons in Washington who accomplish this feat everyday?

Have not these same dimwitted morons not received death threats themselves, ...and have they not also been rightly afforded additional security measures at tax payer expense?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
I'm not comfortable with painting EVERYONE with a broad (racist) brush. I'm fully capable of hearing a perpetrator's race or ethnicity and not condemning that individuals entire race or ethnic background.

This is my biggest problem with people that look for and find racism everywhere, it quashes everyone's ability to talk and debate.

I can start listing off the races and ethnicities of everyone that committed an atrocious act in the US but that doesn't mean I'm a racist or that I don't like or respect that particular race.

People that search for racism do nothing but stir the pot and ultimately that's bad for everyone.

These days one does not have to go looking for it to find it. It quite frequently jumps up and smacks you in the face.
w

legbreaker

• Getbig IV

What does Iraq have to do with Arabs killing thousands of Americans on American soil? Didn't you get the Pentagon's memo?

Yes, of course I've heard all about it.  My point was we do not know who could have done anything better after the attacks because this current situation is our reality.

basically, keeping to the topic, Al Sharpton instigates hate and I'm not at all surprised by the news that he is getting deaths threats.

Does anyone have te link to Sharpton apologizing to the Duke kids that he caused such a problem about??  No because it doesn't exist.

The guy is an idiot and anyone that follws him is a moron.