Author Topic: Sharpton recieves massive amounts of death threats in response to Imus  (Read 16219 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Yes, of course I've heard all about it.  My point was we do not know who could have done anything better after the attacks because this current situation is our reality.

So we should react upon instinct and go after whoever? The reality is that we invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9/11 and was no real threat to US citizens, yet keep close ties with Saudia Arabia and Pakistan. Majority of the hijackers were saudi and trained in pakistan..  :-\

I agree that Sharpton is an idiot.. Instead of easing racial tensions I say he's adding to them via his bullshit race bating.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
So we should react upon instinct and go after whoever? The reality is that we invaded a nation that had nothing to do with 9/11 and was no real threat to US citizens, yet keep close ties with Saudia Arabia and Pakistan. Majority of the hijackers were saudi and trained in pakistan..  :-\

I agree that Sharpton is an idiot.. Instead of easing racial tensions I say he's adding to them via his bullshit race bating.

No, of course the usa shouldn't do that, but it was done.

I don't know if any other president could have done it different or better, no one does because unfortunately this is our reality.

If Bush could go back and do it differently don't you think he would, knowing what he knows?  Unfortuantely that isn't a possibility. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
whatever..sharpton sucks donkey dick

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
No, of course the usa shouldn't do that, but it was done.

I don't know if any other president could have done it different or better, no one does because unfortunately this is our reality.

At this point, I'm beginning to think aan organ grinder's monkey could have done it better.

If Bush could go back and do it differently don't you think he would, knowing what he knows?  Unfortuantely that isn't a possibility. 

I doubt he would. He hates do-overs.
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Because he's not an elected public official.

This smells like a publicity stunt from someone who sees the spotlight about to fade.

Al Sharpton is just a looking to always capitalize on other people's misfortune. He is the worst kind garbage oppurtunist.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I won't be surprised if gets another radio show soon.

Hopefully the end is near for people like Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakahn. We truly do not need evil, divisive, self-serving creeps like these guys. I would hope even Judi would admit that these men are only out for themselves.

24KT

• Getbig V
Hopefully the end is near for people like Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Louis Farrakahn. We truly do not need evil, divisive, self-serving creeps like these guys. I would hope even Judi would admit that these men are only out for themselves.

I've already made my position clear on these individuals.

The question is not whether they are great humanitarians or opportunistic scum,
...the question is, as an American citizen plagued by death threats, should Sharpton not be afforded protection?
I believe he should be.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Yeah i agree.  Never thought much of those guys.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

...the question is, as an American citizen plagued by death threats, should Sharpton not be afforded protection?
I believe he should be.

He can probably afford his own, but a squad car parked in front of his house might be nice  ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Al Sharpton is just a looking to always capitalize on other people's misfortune.

Sorta like the American contractors in Iraq.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

What are you going to do if Farrakhan's successor in the Nation of Islam turns out to be someone like Gordon B. Hinckley? 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I believe he should be.

It would be impractical to provide round-the-clock police protection to everyone who ever received a death threat.  Earlier today, I overheard someone say that she was going to kill her girlfriend.  I didn't report the incident, but what if the girl turns up dead tomorrow? 

24KT

• Getbig V
Then you're gonna feel worse than s#iT dude.  :(
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What are you going to do if Farrakhan's successor in the Nation of Islam turns out to be someone like Gordon B. Hinckley? 

Tre, isn't Mr. Farrakhan the glue that holds his movement together? Will the Nation of Islam outlive him?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sorta like the American contractors in Iraq.

Tre, you can't blame the guy who is driving a truck trying to feed his family working for one of these big companies in Iraq. Even though I disagree with the war billions of American dollars are being poured into rebuilding Iraq. This benefits many, many ordinary Iraqi citizens.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Tre, isn't Mr. Farrakhan the glue that holds his movement together? Will the Nation of Islam outlive him?

If he had been killed (or had died) 15 years ago, I would expected a great deal of unrest while a new 'prophet' was brought to power.  Now, though, I believe they've got his successorship all set up, although I cannot say for certain who will fill his position when he does indeed pass on.  

As long as there are Black men in prison, the Nation of Islam will live on.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I believe he should be.

Jag, how familiar are you with the Tawana Brawley incident?

24KT

• Getbig V

It outlived Malcolm X
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Tre, you can't blame the guy who is driving a truck trying to feed his family working for one of these big companies in Iraq. Even though I disagree with the war billions of American dollars are being poured into rebuilding Iraq. This benefits many, many ordinary Iraqi citizens.

The problem is that we wrecked their country to set up our businessmen with huge contracts.  And I use the term 'our' loosely, because we can't even be certain that these companies will pay a fair share of taxes, even though we financed their invasion of Iraq.  

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It outlived Malcolm X

Well, not really. It is an off-shoot.

24KT

• Getbig V

{ROTFLMAO}

Hahahahahaha Ahahahah. I almost fell off my chair laughing. No wonder you've been so quiet lately.

Bmacsys, you have single handedly restored my faith in the ability of Americans to see the forest in spite of all those pesky trees
w

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
It outlived Malcolm X

Read a few different accounts of his assassination:

http://www.criticalreading.com/malcolm.htm

24KT

• Getbig V
Tre, I'm not sure what you're getting at. ???
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
{ROTFLMAO}

Hahahahahaha Ahahahah. I almost fell off my chair laughing. No wonder you've been so quiet lately.

Bmacsys, you have single handedly restored my faith in the ability of Americans to see the forest in spite of all those pesky trees

I have been quiet because to lately it seems all the topics in these forums are just rehashing stuff we have beat to death. As far as the war, at first I figured it would be over quick and Iraq would be a better place because of it. As it has dragged on I see it was a huge waste without any real thought or planning done at the outset. I think that the men who started this war now owe it to the Iraqi people to follow this thing through. We can't just leave and let Iraq melt down into a place run by murdering thugs like Sadr or whatever his name is.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
ABC news reported that since Sharpton called for the firing of Imus he has revieced massive amounts of death threats and has had to hire additional security teams. The NYPD has also pitched in and taken on securing rhyme master Sharpton.

Is it right that tax dollars are going into securing Sharpton?
Imus received death threats for supporting a black senator in Tennessee, in return the senator turned his back on Imus and demanded he be fired.  I guess sharpton feels what Imus has felt in the past.   But good grief, a few words has turned into death threats, what a crazy society kids of today has turned this world into.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo