Author Topic: During vacation, what do you do with your pets?  (Read 2793 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
During vacation, what do you do with your pets?
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:21:04 AM »
Up to 10-11 days away, i leave my two puddies to themselves, using vertical water & dry feeders & a mechanized litterbox. No problems; gone to Hawaii n' back, Canada, Cali, etc. Only problem was that one time the water ran out for some reason that remains inexplicable, might've been knocked over. Thus i've now gotten a second vertical water feeder for the sake of redundancy.. ;)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: On vacation, what do you do with your pets?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 08:49:58 PM »
What is a puddie?
:

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 09:27:54 PM »
What is a puddie?
maybe a puddie tat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 01:24:03 AM »
Up to 10-11 days away, i leave my two puddies to themselves, using vertical water & dry feeders & a mechanized litterbox. No problems; gone to Hawaii n' back, Canada, Cali, etc. Only problem was that one time the water ran out for some reason that remains inexplicable, might've been knocked over. Thus i've now gotten a second vertical water feeder for the sake of redundancy.. ;)

I think you are taking a hell of a risk leaving your pets un attended for so long...
A accident is just around the corner...I've seen cats hang from their necks choking themselves on hifi cabeling.. :'(

If I go on vacation i leave my cats in the house but my neighbour will feed them twice aday to make sure they are okay . If she can't take care of them i take them with me on the holliday. If that's out of the question i don't go on a holliday peroid.
?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 05:11:47 AM »
maybe a puddie tat?
Quintessential puddy tats.

I think you are taking a hell of a risk leaving your pets un attended for so long...
A accident is just around the corner...I've seen cats hang from their necks choking themselves on hifi cabeling..
Too smart, too civilized for that. :D As proven over the last few years. I've never seen them in any sort of trouble like that.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 01:08:48 PM »
I refuse to take my dog to a kennel.  We've always had a friend stay at our house because I didn't trust what Keesha would do at someone else's house.  With Scout, I've had many offers for him to stay at their house.
:

body88

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 03:40:29 PM »

I leave my puppy with my neighbor. He is a retired lawyer who has known my puppy since I got him. He has also owned bully breeds in the past.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: During vacation, what do you do with your pets?
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 05:23:50 PM »
I will board my dog at a place by me.  He loves it there and they are good people.  They have lux suites and tvs in there and ice cream treats at night.  The best part is they have 11 hours of day care daily for him while hes there.  Its like a vacation for the dog.  Cody will be so tired after a few days playing there that he sleeps for about 2 days after he gets home cause hes so tired.  They are not cheap but they are good and I trust them.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 07:27:09 PM »
my sister in law rents a house sitter through some company to watch over her rough and tumble pitbulls while they are gone ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 11:37:10 PM »
Put them in the backyard.  Empty a 50 pound of dog food on the lawn, and leave the hose on really low.  Evryrthing will be fine

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2007, 01:26:08 AM »
Put them in the backyard.  Empty a 50 pound of dog food on the lawn, and leave the hose on really low.  Evryrthing will be fine

Hows that leg doing these days Keith?...  :D
?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 01:34:23 AM »
Hows that leg doing these days Keith?...  :D

Fine right now but had a little episode last week and the one before that.  Only lasted a day though.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 07:00:45 AM »
Fine right now but had a little episode last week and the one before that.  Only lasted a day though.

You got to love them spiders huh?... :D ;)
?