Author Topic: mariachi's tip of the day  (Read 7916 times)

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Re: mariachi's tip of the day
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 10:00:57 AM »
what a tub of shit

the best way to develop calves is not weights, its skipping, running, skateboarding ... anything that involves the muscle for an extended period of time

Are you saying that we shouldn't take advices from this guy? ???

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 10:51:43 AM »
Are you saying that we shouldn't take advices from this guy? ???

that pic is 3 years old, and 25 pounds lighter, give it a rest. that pic was posted in the first place for the getbig honeys like buffgodess and flower so that they have new masturbating-material.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 10:53:37 AM »
The fuck is a butstard?

a-train

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 12:04:30 PM »
Your "tip" seems similar to something I read Arnold used to do for calves. 10 sets of 10 reps @30 to 40% w/ 10 seconds rest between sets.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 12:05:11 PM »
Dude for god's sake get a personl trainer
#

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 12:06:31 PM »
Your "tip" seems similar to something I read Arnold used to do for calves. 10 sets of 10 reps @30 to 40% w/ 10 seconds rest between sets.

i didnt rknow that arnold used my technique, but i recommend something like 40 sets of 10 reps with just a couple of seconds rest. hope this helps.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 12:07:47 PM »
that pic is 3 years old, and 25 pounds lighter, give it a rest. that pic was posted in the first place for the getbig honeys like buffgodess and flower so that they have new masturbating-material.

True. This is the current pic. He bulked up 30 pounds, 25 of that pure fat and grew a 'beard'.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 12:08:05 PM »
Dude for god's sake get a personl trainer

are you serious, dude hahaha thats ridiculous, what good is a personal trainer? whats he gonna teach me give me a break. thats waste of money.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2007, 12:08:46 PM »
If you have never overtrained your calves then you never trained them hard before. I only work mine once a week cause they tend to be sore most the week and I don't like them to be fatigued during leg day when I do hamstrings. It's not hard to train calves and trust me mine are still a work in progress but I see decent improvements every other workout. Just keep your form good and pound them like crazy along with body weight reps once you can't handle the weights, have some patience and they will come with time.
I

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2007, 12:10:11 PM »
are you serious, dude hahaha thats ridiculous, what good is a personal trainer? whats he gonna teach me give me a break. thats waste of money.

Guy listen to me carefully, invest your money into somebody who's "educated". Ask him for his accomplishment with other clients or if he trained competitive BB's. Get off your fucking fat ass and just do it dude. Don't be a fatso "bald cage fighter" superstarbillyboy  >:( .You can do it!
#

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 12:12:26 PM »
If you have never overtrained your calves then you never trained them hard before. I only work mine once a week cause they tend to be sore most the week and I don't like them to be fatigued during leg day when I do hamstrings. It's not hard to train calves and trust me mine are still a work in progress but I see decent improvements every other workout. Just keep your form good and pound them like crazy along with body weight reps once you can't handle the weights, have some patience and they will come with time.

my calves are sore often for 3 days,  what im saying is that you can go all out on calves-training, because they can handle much more than you think. they dont get overtrained from 500 reps. you cant do 500 reps for shoulders. hope this helps.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 12:14:21 PM »

Guy listen to me carefully, invest your money into somebody who's "educated". Ask him for his accomplishment with other clients or if he trained competitive BB's. Get off your fucking fat ass and just do it dude. Don't be a fatso "bald cage fighter" superstarbillyboy  >:( .You can do it!

haha you re a joke if you invest money in a personal trainer, period.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 12:15:04 PM »
my calves are sore often for 3 days,  what im saying is that you can go all out on calves-training, because they can handle much more than you think. they dont get overtrained from 500 reps. you cant do 500 reps for shoulders. hope this helps.

Not a good post for "hope this helps" ::)

Hope this helps
I

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 12:22:53 PM »
haha you re a joke if you invest money in a personal trainer, period.
Considering your current physique, it wouldn't be any sort of change in social status, so why not go for it?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2007, 12:24:51 PM »
Considering your current physique, it wouldn't be any sort of change in social status, so why not go for it?

Because the guy is broke as fuck! He's a refugee to the netherlands from a poor eastern european ex-communist enclave. He is struggling hard.

(El, stay positive, you know i love you.  ;) :-* :-* )

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2007, 12:27:33 PM »
Because the guy is broke as fuck! He's a refugee to the netherlands from a poor eastern european ex-communist enclave. He is struggling hard.

(El, stay positive, you know i love you.  ;) :-* :-* )

if it aint my number one nuthuggar donkeykong

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2007, 01:28:51 PM »
Did you type that eyes closed?
Please, "continue to share your knowledge and know-how" of english.

Umm I don't think everybody proof reads what they write.  It's not like we are getting a grade.  Hope this helps.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2007, 01:32:37 PM »
Umm I don't think everybody proof reads what they write.  It's not like we are getting a grade.  Hope this helps.

STFU idiot. You're not in the white house. Here on getbig we love the english language.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2007, 01:37:34 PM »
so much anger and hostility 8)  roidrage?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2007, 02:13:00 PM »

you are the one on a bulking cycle ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2007, 08:40:09 PM »

El, i and others on this thread have attacked you.  It is all in good humour, no offence intended.

We are all fans of bodybuilding.  Your posts are just as valid as any. 

I say, Keep your 'tip of the day' going.  They interesting and keep  us Getbiggers entertained.

Good luck to you El, keeping training hard and never loose the passion for the iron!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2007, 08:44:55 PM »
El, i and others on this thread have attacked you.  It is all in good humour, no offence intended.

We are all fans of bodybuilding.  Your posts are just as valid as any. 

I say, Keep your 'tip of the day' going.  They interesting and keep  us Getbiggers entertained.

Good luck to you El, keeping training hard and never loose the passion for the iron!

I wasn't jumping down his throat dude, why not get an educated, experianced personal trainer for a couple of weeks? And then take it from there.
#

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2007, 08:53:44 PM »
I wasn't jumping down his throat dude, why not get an educated, experianced personal trainer for a couple of weeks? And then take it from there.

Look i am not 'hating' on anyone here.  i just think we should let El express his ideas about bodybuilding.  What he has written makes a lot of sense.

El, obviously loves this sport and is interested in sharing his experiences.  Is that a crime?

For Christ sake, give the guy a break. 

Respect.

Ari_gold

• Getbig II
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2007, 09:04:12 PM »
My tip of the day!

Your english skills are absolutely appalling.  Rather than trying to play the role of a bodybuilding-tough-guy, spend more time working on your language skills.

You come across to be ignorant and self absorbed. 

Remember you are judged by your ability to express yourself.

Spend more time on your sentence structure, spelling and punctuation.

hahaah even though you looked like a loser dissing luke wood, i have to respect you for this
Greed and disgust

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2007, 09:05:39 PM »
my calves are sore often for 3 days,  what im saying is that you can go all out on calves-training, because they can handle much more than you think. they dont get overtrained from 500 reps. you cant do 500 reps for shoulders. hope this helps.

So post up your brutal calf picture for us to see  ::)

The bottom line is, the calf is not some magical muscle. If you are doing 500 reps, your intensity is that of an old geezer. Yates did 1400lb calf raises for 7 reps and built the biggest calves of all-time.